• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
*2 weeks ago*
Mom: "I went to the doctor and he told me my muscle enzyme levels are high which is why my muscles have been sore when I walk for months, he told me to look it up for more information. Could you help me search for solution"

So I spend 15 minutes searching for stuff and tell her it's a normal thing caused by her muscles repairing themselves and she's like "Mhmm"

*The next day*
Mom as she's going on her usual spiel:"You just seem so carefree with everything, I bet you haven't figured anything out on my problem have you"

So I told her there's literally no cure, it's not a thing you cure directly; its the effect not the cause. Tell her to figure out what happened that caused her enzyme levels to stay high for such a long time. She gives me a blank stare and is like "Mhmm"

*Fast forward to today*
Mom: "I'm sick and my muscles are sore, I've been in bed for most of the day"
Me: "Have you figured out what's causing your problem?"
Mom: "No have you found anything else"

At this point I really want to say "HOLY **** GO SEE A DOCTOR THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN SOLVE THIS OTHERWISE" but instead I say
"See a physician because there's no cure until you fix the underlying problem"

Mom:"Ok"

Here's hoping she actually goes to see one...

Bazkip

Smash Master
mrw shairn shairn and I try to get Empyrean Empyrean to attend our PM weeklies two years back and nothing ever came of it, but then he shows up to our Smash 4 weekly this past Thursday

You could've at least said hi

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
mrw shairn shairn and I try to get Empyrean Empyrean to attend our PM weeklies two years back and nothing ever came of it, but then he shows up to our Smash 4 weekly this past Thursday

You could've at least said hi
Told you dude, my wii is disconnected and in some bag somewhere, and im too damn lazy to set it up ;_;

also I didn't think you'd be there (were you?)

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Watching Westballz vs Hax at SNEB4, holy **** Westballz' awareness whenever Hax shines him on the edge is incredible, instant side B/tech every time.

Bazkip

Smash Master
Today is our 64th Smash 64 weekly so we're having a celebration with silly side events and lots of drinking
We did a YOLO bracket (single elim, 1 stock, items on, random characters and stage)

I got 3rd
I don't play 64
rofl
I didn't even kill anyone, all my opponents killed themselves
#2gud

Last edited:

Bazkip

Smash Master
So basically you got to feel like everyone who plays against you in PM

:GCLT::GCRT::GCA::GCStart:
Upon reviewing the footage I realized I actually did get a kill, I threw an item that bounced off a wall, hit my opponent, and knocked them into the tornado on Hyrule Castle. Didn't even notice that happened lmao.
I'm accidentally amazing

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
touring gatech
guide is a Jewish stereotype.
whiteboard on student center game room.
"anatomy of a fox"
Melee scum.
One less app to do.

Bazkip

Smash Master
Today is our 64th Smash 64 weekly so we're having a celebration with silly side events and lots of drinking
We did a YOLO bracket (single elim, 1 stock, items on, random characters and stage)

I got 3rd
I don't play 64
rofl
I didn't even kill anyone, all my opponents killed themselves
#2gud
Here's the tourney

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
jojos is not the best thing i've ever seen or anything, but Dio is like, the perfect villian. such a perfect asshole.

GabPR

Smash Lord
"
what?

WHAT!?
Woops my b, Was gonna ask if there is or will there be any global pm power rankings for PM besides the smashboards one. Would be cool to see some type of PM player info similar to the Melee it on Me Power Rankings. For some reason I sent the incomplete comment and I apologize for that :S.

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
I had this two page like post talking about how much appreciated a games message can be for me conjured up, but then my LT just HAD to freeze. **** you too, DELL.
Rest In Peace, post. I'll always remember you.

(It just went through my mind that i also lost five pages on my research paper for English because of the crash.)

So ya, thanks LT...always by my side when i needed it the most.

Helsong

Smash Ace
13 days 13 days 13 days 13 days 13 days 13 days 13 days 13 days 13 days 13 days 13 days 13 days 13 days 13 days 13 days 13 days 13 days 13 days 13 days 13 days 13 days 13 days 13 days 13 days

Feed me some humanity(read: alcohol), I'm about to go hollow from impatience.

Also I went back and looked at some code that I wrote 10 years ago.

Why did I do that. Was I just trying to hate myself today?
Gimme some drink.

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
good evening, thread. half my face is numb, though at least that's the good part of it since I bothered to check dental coverage for this appointment beforehand

(from here)

it's a shame that bidou tech requires such a silly control scheme, because if it was something you could easily do ssb4 would become a much weirder, neater game

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Mfw get top 3 for the first time
Mfw 2nd ranked player in Quebec almost throws LFs against me

I'd like to thank Bazkip Bazkip and my 2-week old fox for making this possible

Top Bottom