• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
The point is that there's no more works to gaze upon because of the inevitable march of time and decay of greatness.
Yeah, I know, I just wanted to show that I know how that poem goes in (what I thought was) a clever way.

Last edited:

Narelex

Smash Journeyman
I've been playing through Dark Souls 2:SOTFS after playing through Bloodborne. You can really tell that Miyazaki wasn't involved much with DS2. Their idea of hard seems to be to throw a plethora of enemies at you.

It works in Bloodborne due to how strong your dodges are and how quick you can attack, but the DS2 engine really doesn't feel well built for that purpose.

Bleck

Smash Master
my favorite part of dark souls 2 is when you get to the top of the windmill and fight a boss and then there's another elevator and it goes up even though you're already at the top of the windmill and when you get out you're at the entrance to a giant iron castle sinking into a volcano

Narelex

Smash Journeyman
my favorite part of dark souls 2 is when you get to the top of the windmill and fight a boss and then there's another elevator and it goes up even though you're already at the top of the windmill and when you get out you're at the entrance to a giant iron castle sinking into a volcano
Or walk through a tunnel for like 5 minutes and suddenly you're at Heide's Tower of Flame which as you can see from Majula is miles away.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Someone please give me their XBONE. I want to play Viking Roman Reigns.

those don't look like they quite target the chest, so, no, i don't do bench dips.
Gotcha. Mostly stuck with bench pressing for chest so I mixed up with the only dips I do (bench dips) in mind.

help I want to learn how to play marvel

which involves buying a 360 and a stick just for marvel

is this what insanity feels like
Ew. Don't become a jabroni dude.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Gotcha. Mostly stuck with bench pressing for chest so I mixed up with the only dips I do (bench dips) in mind.
ah, makes sense.

the regimen i have for chest is incline/flat/decline bench, dips, incline/decline flys, and dumbbell press. the dips really do some work, just annoying because i have to use two chairs and their frames are pretty thin ;x that much weight focused on a small area of my hands hurts : /

they're also not the most stable thing...

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
ah, makes sense.

the regimen i have for chest is incline/flat/decline bench, dips, incline/decline flys, and dumbbell press. the dips really do some work, just annoying because i have to use two chairs and their frames are pretty thin ;x that much weight focused on a small area of my hands hurts : /

they're also not the most stable thing...
That sucks. My gym has a dips station, assisted dips machine, and a dips machine (where you sit and push weighted bars down in the same dipping motion) so dipping-wise, I'm covered.

MLGF

Smash Lord
Money Matched Ally to Ike dittos

And won

Wish I didn't choke so hard in bracket, but hey

I'm the Ike ditto master, rawr

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Just do it.

Once you make a poor life decision, you'll always have something to compare to for future decisions and deciding if it's bad or not.
Agreed. I made the poor life decision of buying a phone too early. Now I want to return my Lumia 1020 to buy a Lumia Icon after two weeks of phone switching/shuffling.

CORY

wut
BRoomer

Bleck

Smash Master
got into that stream just in time to hear someone say "people say snake is a bad character"

ha ha ha ha ha

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
shhhhhhh

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
GUYS GUYS GUYS GUIZ....
I gave Mozu the Exalt Seal to promote her to Great Lord for ****s and giggles when all she had was her Specialty-skill and Aptitude. She's level 2 (on account of me being a fool and not prioritizing that ****), and I only just got to Dragon'sKeep. Have I royally-****ed myself or am I k?

(I'm playing Nohr, so I don't have much leveling opportunities outside of My-Castle (or as I call it, "M'Lee Hail") skirmishes.)

Last edited:

Ningildo

Smash Journeyman
He had it but then he choked/got outplayed/gaw'd. Losing game 4 hurt him real bad.

Props to him for showing TL shield pressure though.

Kulty

Smash Ace
Hey there,

Is there any info about character rankings about stuffs like wavedashing, falling speed, dashing speed, etc. for the 3.6 version?

Bazkip

Smash Master
Did it get shady here all the sudden?
There was a problem fetching the tweet
There was a problem fetching the tweet

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
he literally mentions squirtle and people still didn't get that it's a joke

I should not be getting jokes before other people, that's not a good sign

Bazkip

Smash Master
Oh god Ripple why are you doing this to us
he literally mentions squirtle and people still didn't get that it's a joke

I should not be getting jokes before other people, that's not a good sign
Maybe they missed the drama with Strong Bad? idk
Hey there,

Is there any info about character rankings about stuffs like wavedashing, falling speed, dashing speed, etc. for the 3.6 version?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Yjp0AT4wJba-1ZJ284__Ts1A6NTVKx3y8fnfO9AWwVg/edit

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I beat Sethlon twice in bracket yesterday and it was in the superior Smash event, Duelist Pro. Duelist Pro should spread, here's Grand Finals (Please watch in full screen)

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I beat Sethlon twice in bracket yesterday and it was in the superior Smash event, Duelist Pro. Duelist Pro should spread, here's Grand Finals

God of Looking Really Really Strong Tier:

Duelist.

Top Bottom