• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Hey guys, quick question.

I've decided that I want to take a look at JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Should I start at Stardust Crusaders or at Part 1?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Just finished the first episode of JoJo Part 1.

Good lord, I'm in love. Something about this just makes me feel so excited, empowered and invigorated. D:

Also, Dio's a ****. He's like if Gary Oak and Fate's Gilgamesh had a brainwashed trollchild. I love it.

This is gonna be SO much fun~ <3

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Welp, finished part one. The sadness is real but so is the pride. At least he made sure to hit that before the end. ;^;

Welp, onto Part 2.

wiztick

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xhudayoloswagx
played d&d today. very fun. I **** blocked one of my friends by pursuing the girl he's after myself. ggs

Last edited:

CaptainHaus

Smash Rookie
NNID
MedicHaus
Welp, finished part one. The sadness is real but so is the pride. At least he made sure to hit that before the end. ;^;

Welp, onto Part 2.
if you thought the end of part one was sad then i hope you're ready for part two
there's a scene that's absolutely crushing, and the delivery is hard and heavy
i just hope you've been living under a rock long enough to not know what happens ;)

i tried

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
if you thought the end of part one was sad then i hope you're ready for part two
there's a scene that's absolutely crushing, and the delivery is hard and heavy
i just hope you've been living under a rock long enough to not know what happens ;)

i tried
The only thing I've gone into this knowing is that it was called JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and that Dio was from it, so I don't have any heavy weights or baggage pinning me down with extreme pressure and gravity.

Also, now that I know that half of one of my favorite mash-up songs came from Part 2's opening, I'm so estatic everytime it comes on. Even if I am often waiting for the "Vela-Nova" half to pop up in it due ot said mash-up. lol

CORY

wut
BRoomer
I really like that some ****** was watching one of those stupid animated videos with the contraptions that make music and said "I can do that." and wasn't wrong. That's such a cool video.

I also want his jacket...

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
I really like that some ****** was watching one of those stupid animated videos with the contraptions that make music and said "I can do that." and wasn't wrong. That's such a cool video.

I also want his jacket...
What?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
So I just finished Part 2 of JoJo. That had to be one of the most badass endings to an anime that I've seen in a good long time. I'm SO happy. Marathoning the first two parts was totally worth it like you guys said. Now I'm really looking forward to Part 3 and seeing Mr. Popular in action so I can finally know what he's like. Man, I love this series now. <3

But since it's 7:40 in the morning and I haven't slept yet, I'm just gonna go ahead, take a break and try to sleep while laughing at the fact that I totally shipped Joseph and Lisa Lisa before realizing who she was. ¦D

On a completely unrelated note, I wonder how empty and pointless today's Direct is going to be if last week's is anything to go by?

Last edited:

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
So I just finished Part 2 of JoJo. That had to be one of the most badass endings to an anime that I've seen in a good long time. I'm SO happy. Marathoning the first two parts was totally worth it like you guys said. Now I'm really looking forward to Part 3 and seeing Mr. Popular in action so I can finally know what he's like. Man, I love this series now. <3

But since it's 7:40 in the morning and I haven't slept yet, I'm just gonna go ahead, take a break and try to sleep while laughing at the fact that I totally shipped Joseph and Lisa Lisa before realizing who she was. ¦D

On a completely unrelated note, I wonder how empty and pointless today's Direct is going to be if last week's is anything to go by?
imho part 3 actually starts off quite slow, but holy hell does it pick up and become amazing, would suggest sticking it out even if you aren't feeling at first.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light

Part 3 starts off slow like Jolteon said, but when it picks up, it's ballin'. Super fun romp.

Part 4, though. Awwwwww yea. You'll definitely be finished in time for that.

Smooth Criminal

Last edited:

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I've read the best part of Jojo.

...By not reading it.

RIP Chuck's non-jabroni life.
You have no idea how strong the characters are in Jojo's. Jotaro is a high schooler and he's built like a mountain.

Last edited:
Top Bottom