• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again

best teeth in the game .

also i love and hate streetwear at the same time. i occasionally browse /fa/ and r/streetwear and i've seen some pretty cool clothes/fits on those sites, but i absolutely despise the culture. 90% of the time all you're seeing is some spoiled rich teenager flaunting whatever recent trend he decided to copy, or ****ting on another kid for trying something different. it's okay to have an unoriginal fashion-sense and be critical of others fashion sense, but the amount of pretension these fuccbois spit disgusts me.

also the butt is the most attractive part of any person's body. everyone can appreciate a nice *** regardless of who it's attached to
yeah like streetwear culture kinda actually sucks and like so do half the products but once you realize that fits aren't about brands and that you can get a good outfit just by going thrifting a lot life gets a lot more fun

the only things I actually spend like real money on are shoes (mainly huf and other east coast scene shoes), pants (joggers and the like) and socks, the rest I just thrift

also I defs thought that was antuwan fantuwan

Ningildo

Smash Journeyman
LMAO STUDENT LOAN ISN'T OUT TODAY, BUT TOMORROW

ISN'T LIFE GREAT AND FULL OF NICE SURPRISES

CORY

wut
BRoomer
ZSS also contorts in odd-looking ways for some of her animations, but the legs are pretty nice. They'd benefit more from a natural flow, I think. Still, I'm sure they're just dandy when they're wrapped around your face.

Also, forget ****, a nice *** is all you need to make for good legs. Hell, even a slightly less than decent *** still works if you've got the legs.
Also need some nice calves to go with the thighs, IMO. I've had seen a few cases where it's all "whoa, nice butt. Oh, them hips... Whoooa, thighs... What kind of weak calves..."

Like, the package overall is still nice, bit that last piece just feels bad man dot JPEG.

@Lizalfos a couple others have said it already, but just wear what you want to wear. But you have to actually want to wear it. If you would be overdressed, but that's the decision you've made and you're going for it, then it's much easier for you to own it, which is what's most important.

Just my two cents, coming from a guy with round frame glasses, mutton chops, hair halfway down my back, and wearing slacka, dress shirts and button up vests as everyday stuff.

Shellfire

Smash Apprentice
Makeup is cool, but you could just, you know, actually take care of your skin.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I kinda wanna wear eyeliner but like then again I don't

I just don't know how bad/good it would look on me

Last edited by a moderator:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
One time at akon the waifu's friend decided I needed eye liner and spent ten minutes trying to put some on me. Didn't work well since I've had glasses for forever so I'm not used to things getting near my eyes, along with obviously having never tried to do eye liner before.

All parties involved were rather disappointed : /

LMAO STUDENT LOAN ISN'T OUT TODAY, BUT TOMORROW

ISN'T LIFE GREAT AND FULL OF NICE SURPRISES
Hey, you going to be alright? You need some PMS PayPal help or anything? Actually asking.

MrLul

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrL300
User was warned for this post
-unnecessary-
lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Makeup is cool, but you could just, you know, actually take care of your skin.
Makeup isn't just about "taking care of your skin" it's also a form of self expression...
But I think we're memeing right now so I'm not sure why I'm giving a serious answer

Last edited:

Ningildo

Smash Journeyman
PMS | Tink-er PMS | Tink-er CORY CORY As much as I'd like to, unless I'd be able to buy a ticket with it, I'd rather not take any money that wouldn't really change all that much. All it would really do is empty your bank accounts ever so slighty (and honestly, I need to do less things that'd qualify me as a horrible person, not more).

Like, if you manage to get enough money for a ticket via paypal (and these tickets are significantly cheaper online, albeit with a day prior of reserving I believe), then I'd be beyond grateful and probably send a picture of me bowing to the floor in thanks when I get home and pay you guys back asap.

But, again, only if you manage to. You guys shouldn't feel obligated to help me in the slightest, cause you're not.

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
I haven't been keeping up with PM much lately. What's been going on, other than that apparently Squirtle is very effective (because I just read that)?

interpunct

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EliteInterpunct
3DS FC
3110-5751-3360
It's totally all about the legs

View attachment 98246
I'm laughing so hard at the fact that the best example you could find was a elementary school girl.

if this isn't a joke, mate... We gotta talk.

I haven't been keeping up with PM much lately. What's been going on, other than that apparently Squirtle is very effective (because I just read that)?
Just a ton of memes because we're internet cool kids.

Last edited:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Street Fighter V

I just got a conversation message with no title by someone I've never met. That is spooky

Last edited:

interpunct

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EliteInterpunct
3DS FC
3110-5751-3360
Street Fighter V

I just got a conversation message with no title by someone I've never met. That is spooky
What a weird thing to happen to such a cool internet memer like yourself.

Hey that was my stalking account. Let's just pretend you didn't get that message and delete said message k?

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
Actual game. People have been playing it, having fun with it. I'm sure we'd be talking about it more if the whole Squirtle fiasco didn't happen.
I'll pick it up when stuff is ironed out, the next batch of characters is added, I have more money, etc.
...So that reached fiasco level, as in Ike/Sonic/Mewtwo/other previously too good type silly?

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
What a weird thing to happen to such a cool internet memer like yourself.

Hey that was my stalking account. Let's just pretend you didn't get that message and delete said message k?
I can't lie, that was spoopy as ****. No title, 0 posts, 0 likes, not even status update, dark avatar, middle of the night and my internet is bugging. That's some horror movie **** right there. But props, you got me good

interpunct

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EliteInterpunct
3DS FC
3110-5751-3360
I can't lie, that was spoopy as ****. No title, 0 posts, 0 likes, not even status update, dark avatar, middle of the night and my internet is bugging. That's some horror movie **** right there. But props, you got me good
Kurri I was joking when I said that was me, it wasn't me. Please buy a plane ticket asap with Puerto Rico as the destination so you can hide in my house (and play smash with me). We'll make cookies too if it makes you feel better.

Last edited:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Kurri I was joking when I said that was me, it wasn't me. Please buy a plane ticket asap with Puerto Rico as the destination so you can hide in my house (and play smash with me). We'll make cookies too if it makes you feel better.
Well ****.

I'll pick it up when stuff is ironed out, the next batch of characters is added, I have more money, etc.
...So that reached fiasco level, as in Ike/Sonic/Mewtwo/other previously too good type silly?
I dunno ask @PlateProp

wiztick

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xhudayoloswagx
in b4 PM is deeeeaaaaaad

SF5 balance is so godlike. everyone is saying chun-li is too tier and im still swinging em with birdie's chains.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Let's talk about real games for a minute now : I played the last version of Minus for the first time this week end and oh boy. Oh boy.

You haven't truly lived unless you've played Bowser in Minus.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.

ESAM knows.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
good afternoon, thread. I was trying to get a clean recording to see if you can do the marth killer on squirtle's upb, except dolphin keeps crashing so blehhhhh

-unnecessary-
lol
the fact that I think this is the only properly censored post throughout this argument is making me sad I didn't see it

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
good afternoon, thread. I was trying to get a clean recording to see if you can do the marth killer on squirtle's upb, except dolphin keeps crashing so blehhhhh

the fact that I think this is the only properly censored post throughout this argument is making me sad I didn't see it
It wasn't censored. It was just a quote with "LOL" as a reply. I'm sure you can tell what it was quoting

Helsong

Smash Ace
Also need some nice calves to go with the thighs, IMO. I've had seen a few cases where it's all "whoa, nice butt. Oh, them hips... Whoooa, thighs... What kind of weak calves..."

Like, the package overall is still nice, bit that last piece just feels bad man dot JPEG.
Oh yeah, I know what you mean. People are all about dem thighs, but the calves? Super underrated. When a gal wears heels, and the butt, thighs, and calves all just go together it's just so good. Guys too, for that matter. Especially if you're wearing shorts, gotta work on the calves.

3d game design first person game due in a week. i've done basically nothing on it this whole month :D
I feel like I should be chastising you, but I definitely did the same **** in my undergrad.
Hope you don't pay too dearly for it. Better next week than tomorrow, right?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
what great timing, my runescape account got hacked this morning. all of my valuables are just gone rofl. just when i thought things couldnt get worse. hundreds of hours just gone.

Last edited:
Top Bottom