• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Premium
you probably just have sub-par muscle memory because shooters are 100% destination oriented when it comes to aiming and they give ****ty feedback when you miss-aim. If you wan't to actually learn how to move a mouse properly try something like this https://osu.ppy.sh/ If you can get past the fact that all the music is weeaboo garbage it's really good for learning how to aim (It is pretty much the most mouse intensive game you can find in terms of speed/control/consistency)
Osu is also just fun. It definitely helps a lot of people with aim, too. But you can also just practice shooters in shooters. A lot of games (at least TF2) have mods or custom maps just to help people aim, or 1v1 DM to practice that kind of stuff.

or just play TF2 instead and play nothing but Engineer
Who needs aim when you can spam minisentries?

TF2 is actually the reason I can aim, though. It's a very different game from most shooters, and a lot of characters rely muuuch more on twitch aim than most modern shooters, but there's still plenty of applicable skills to general shooters.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
tfw you work for like 7 hrs and then come home and also work

can i just not be an adult please thanks

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Well, hey, look at it this way, you have a job, and millions of people(myself included) do not and probably will not have one anytime soon because of automation/artificial scarcity/humans outliving their usefulness. You get chances to make bank, while they get meagre handouts.
...Silver linings!

Last edited:

MLGF

Smash Lord
...Wow...
That was so edgy the I think my eyes got cuts from reading it.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Well, hey, look at it this way, you have a job, and millions of people(myself included) do not and probably will not have one anytime soon because of automation/artificial scarcity/humans outliving their usefulness. You get chances to make bank, while they get meagre handouts.
...Silver linings!
you always know how to cheer me up mech

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Juice is fine depending on the kind, i.e. apple/orange/etc. Same for tea, though you gotta get the right brew flavor.
I meant it hasn't been bought at all.
Literally the only beverage that's been bought in this house since christmas has been soda.

There's probably enough soda here that I could invite all of PMS, have everyone get a cup or two, and still have too many sodas.

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
We seriously need to get a neutral party to report on the results of Yung Mei Yung Mei and Grey Belnades Grey Belnades 's encounters, cause otherwise we'll never know the truth.
you already know the truth, that i won ez pz
Obviously Yung Mei Yung Mei won, but only because Grey Belnades Grey Belnades realized how pathetic it would be to waste even an ounce of energy on him, so he sandbagged. I'm sure OMG could JV5 stock Meiling 100 times in a row if he actually thought Meiling was worth it.
ur dum if you think om grey stands a chance in an actual mm, i dont even put in half effort and i rock his socks off cuz im da best

ill beat him up in smash 4 too cuz thats all he plays

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
H&M's fitting room lights are so vibrant, along with the two side mirrors, it's like you're seeing yourself for the first time

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
you already know the truth, that i won ez pz

ur dum if you think om grey stands a chance in an actual mm, i dont even put in half effort and i rock his socks off cuz im da best

ill beat him up in smash 4 too cuz thats all he plays
Loser please. I was bodying you so bad that the room next door called security because they heard the sounds of an anime nerd getting bodied hard.

And is that a fact? Grey V Meiling 3 at AnimeCon Genesis 4 then.

We seriously need to get a neutral party to report on the results of Yung Mei Yung Mei and Grey Belnades Grey Belnades 's encounters, cause otherwise we'll never know the truth.
How about instead of getting a neutral party, you nerds actually show up to these tourneys?

Poor thing, Grey Belnades Grey Belnades beat you so hard you became delusional
It's as if the spirit of Kurri was floating in the room during Meiling's whooping.

zen-bz-

I'm having a main identity crisis.
NNID
Valkauv
you probably just have sub-par muscle memory because shooters are 100% destination oriented when it comes to aiming and they give ****ty feedback when you miss-aim. If you wan't to actually learn how to move a mouse properly try something like this https://osu.ppy.sh/ If you can get past the fact that all the music is weeaboo garbage it's really good for learning how to aim (It is pretty much the most mouse intensive game you can find in terms of speed/control/consistency)
I already have it and I'm around rank 133k.

Last edited:

zen-bz-

NNID
Valkauv
Wow. The best osu player out of my friends is like 89k.
I'm getting pretty good pretty fast, luckily. I expect to be below 100k by the end of the month at the rate I'm progressing. I can almost pass the hardest diff of TU4AR (5.3*), but after the spinner after the slider jumps just...gets me every time. :p

Last edited:

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
I used to be like 20-25k at Osu but my desktop hasn't worked in over a year lmao

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
Wow. The best osu player out of my friends is like 89k.
I'm getting pretty good pretty fast, luckily. I expect to be below 100k by the end of the month at the rate I'm progressing. I can almost pass the hardest diff of TU4AR (5.3*), but after the spinner after the slider jumps just...gets me every time. :p
slider jumps like this?
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/90935
:troll:

Ningildo

Smash Journeyman
I guess we have to feel bad now that nintendo actually helps everyone but us or something
It just means the PM community needs to stand on its own two feet.

That's something we've doing for quite some time now, so I'm not particularly worried about that.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
It just means the PM community needs to stand on its own two feet.

That's something we've doing for quite some time now, so I'm not particularly worried about that.
Goddammit why is everyone randomly stricken with ignorance to sarcasm out of nowhere

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Loooool, turns out that I got the wrong stat class.

Specifically, the universities in my area all use departmental specific stat classes unless you have a really general arts degree or something.

So, I guess it's just physics I, this semester.

zen-bz-

NNID
Valkauv
Goddammit why is everyone randomly stricken with ignorance to sarcasm out of nowhere
Because you can't really tell if it's sarcasm or not in that context
This is the Internet here, where nobody knows your exact tone

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
except for that one time

Smooth Criminal
And don't forget about that other time.
I'm right about everything, all the time, always and forever
Anyone who thought Nintendo only wanted to air Splatoon ads were dumb.

They aired Pokken, Xenoblade, and Mario Maker ads instead :^)

I'm an esports shill so I can't hate on Nintendo actually doing stuff for the Smash community, I just wish it didn't come to the expense of Project M

Top Bottom