• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Early New years resolution thread go

I'll post mine when I wake up, need to sleep on my ideas
To body Meiling and Jolteon into jobber status.

And headline Wrestlemania 32 and win both the WWE World Heavyweight Championship and Becky Lynch's heart.

D

Deleted member

man why cant bad players just be good? just do good things and win matches, stop doing bad things

edit: king funk could have managed his time better and just posted my guide instead of hitting ctrl + V like 50 times.
i'm pretty ****ing amazin

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
fun fact, at Paragon Jolteon Jolteon came into the room screaming that he was going to deport me (hes not even a resident of this country what a noob)
also i 4stocked his tink with my pocket puff

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I remember your FB name had Lopez in it so I wasn't sure what was what.

Gonna body you 234-0 for tricking me now.

Shut up jabroni.

See me at Genesis and I will 234-0.
Can't make it. :c

fun fact, at Paragon Jolteon Jolteon came into the room screaming that he was going to deport me (hes not even a resident of this country what a noob)
also i 4stocked his tink with my pocket puff
You're a bigger noob than old man grey.

Ningildo

Smash Journeyman

Being less of a shut in.
Making myself a noteworthy figure in the community of at least one of my passionate hobbies.
Get a somewhat decent stamina if only to not want to call it quits 4 hours into a tournament.
Getting a girlfriend (or fail at it horribly, probably).
Get a better self esteem.
Stop talking about somewhat ****ty life situations and aforementioned low self esteem online and in general.
Stop assuming what it is other people are assuming.

Or I could just slowly rot away in this cozy corner.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
new years resolution? Get that job at the oil plant in west TX that pays over $20 an hour and works me 1 week on 1 week off. bruhs/bruhesses if I get that job... money to pay my debt, money to move out, money to travel for events, AND enough time to do so.

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I wish we didn't just pass Christmas. I would've loved to have secret santa this tee to people.

Can't make it. :c

You're a bigger noob than old man grey.
Boo.

And say that to my face at Wrestlemania nerd.

Being less of a shut in.
Making myself a noteworthy figure in the community of at least one of my passionate hobbies.
Get a somewhat decent stamina if only to not want to call it quits 4 hours into a tournament.
Getting a girlfriend (or fail at it horribly, probably).
Get a better self esteem.
Stop talking about somewhat ****ty life situations and aforementioned low self esteem online and in general.
Stop assuming what it is other people are assuming.

Or I could just slowly rot away in this cozy corner.
Have you tried becoming a member of the Cenation? It can help you achieve all that and more.

eideeiit

Smash Ace
The number 1 way to make me not do something is making me promise to do it.

Also I started watching Kaiji yesterday. 3 eps in. Seems good.

Why do I always forget that doing things is more fun than not doing things?

Also I got one of those tablet-computer-drawing pads for christmas. Any tips? I really have to fulfill that dream of making my own comic now.

I probably should limit it to 20-25 pages since it's my first. I'm really liking a scholl setting atm, as that would work ok with my bad art and allow for less time spent on introducing the scenario and more on the characters, which I should probs have 3 important ones tops.

Perhaps I'll try a for that Lynch-like "what is real, what is delusion" thing.

Sounds hard, but also fun.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium

Keeping mine simple.

Daily journal and exercise 4 days a week.

Concrete, achievable goals. Starting is as simple as starting. A lot of potential benefits.

This time last year I'm pretty sure I had a super angst sad post, my new years resolution didn't really help at all because it wasn't something with a clear start.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
I don't believe in making resolutions of this sort because I actively strive to be the best possible version of myself no matter what, and the
2015-02-23.jpg

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
My new year's resolution is the same as last year

Stop procrastinating, actually put effort in my classes
Didn't go well in 2015 lmaaoo

CORY

wut
BRoomer
i don't make new year resolutions. i live my life the way i want and make the changes as i find them necessary.

scrubs.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
i don't make new year resolutions. i live my life the way i want and make the changes as i find them necessary.

scrubs.
I lold'

New years resolutions are dumb, if you'r egonna make yourself better or whatever why wait until then

EDIT: HOOOOO 3DS HAS FINALLY BEEN CRACKED BOYS

Last edited:

Jonyc128

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jonnyc64
I'll keep mine simple

Get a job first and foremost
Stay on track with my weight loss and eating less than I did before
Get my own car so I can drive to more Smash events in Florida
Surprise my girlfriend with Disney tickets since she's never been there
Become more active in the PMS community

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
i've never done a resolution. i don't really get it. i want the same things today that i'll want on january first.

pass school
enjoy life
don't get fired
be the best friend i can be to those i care about

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer

scrubs.
Same. Sometimes I set a few goals for a new year, but I don't like announce them or anything. That's just looking for validation and especially with social media you get all of the fake appreciation as if you had already accomplished it. Hard to be motivated to improve your life when all your friends give you likes and stuff whether you're doing ****ty or well.

D

Deleted member

good friends dont validate ****ty decisions. the point of going public is to have people check you if you get lazy.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
good friends dont validate ****ty decisions. the point of going public is to have people check you if you get lazy.
Umbreon's resolutions eaxh year:

Continue being a **** to everyone until they learn to not get mad

Then get mad when people dont get mad anymore

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
On the other hand it's been shown that going public releases the same chemical response in your brain as if you had actually did the goal, making you less likely to complete it even if people check on you

Player -0

Smash Hero
Same. Sometimes I set a few goals for a new year, but I don't like announce them or anything. That's just looking for validation and especially with social media you get all of the fake appreciation as if you had already accomplished it. Hard to be motivated to improve your life when all your friends give you likes and stuff whether you're doing ****ty or well.
Is your goal to fix your sleep schedule?

if you have skullgirls add me on steam pls
AngeloJaeger
Just join the PMS steam group and spam people that are in the group/do announcements lol.

Actually idek. Join the group though.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Just got a new copy of record breaker for 29'99 cause GS forgot to remove thr sale sticker

Winning

edit: what the **** is the pms steam group name

Last edited:

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
life related goals: don't hamstring your efforts to get good grades with procrastination and unecessary anxiety, get a good internship over the summer, kiss at least one girl for more than 30 seconds

smash related goals: git gud (or get top 8 at a regional, that works too)

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Oh god I got bluetooth headphones for christmas and I never realized how bad the Headset codec for bluetooth is. I don't take calls often, so the mic quality didn't have to be great, but when you are using voice the sound also becomes mono and low quality like a phone call.

It is actually hurting me that Sony would make and sell these this isn't worth not having a cord at all and if I only wanted to listen I would have gotten better sound quality.

Deotay

Smash Cadet
Oh god I got bluetooth headphones for christmas and I never realized how bad the Headset codec for bluetooth is. I don't take calls often, so the mic quality didn't have to be great, but when you are using voice the sound also becomes mono and low quality like a phone call.

It is actually hurting me that Sony would make and sell these this isn't worth not having a cord at all and if I only wanted to listen I would have gotten better sound quality.
Sony is a mixed bag. Of course, being a company that big, you almost have to be.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
I wanna get type-0 hd, but then I remember playing it on psp and yhink I wont finish it

Top Bottom