• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
No, because they're too busy making actual money to play.

What the **** happened to the yaoi.
I suppose I'll take my legitimate questions elsewhere, but you can't tell me out of the thousands in the Smash community, there aren't a few actual lawyers that could've enlightened people to these issues earlier.

But I'll go browse some yaoi to fit into the mood. :yeahboi:

Fortress

Smash Master
I suppose I'll take my legitimate questions elsewhere, but you can't tell me out of the thousands in the Smash community, there aren't a few actual lawyers that could've enlightened people to these issues earlier.
We have people who played Ace Attorney and were probably bad at it.

MLGF

Smash Lord
It's not that simple :/

Do whatever in your own builds, but tournaments should be 3.6 standard.

jtm94

Smash Lord
Smashboards is always slow.

Okay. So what we do. We all pitch in a couple hundred and then just buy Nintendo. We then sell PM and make the money back it's EZ like GnW. Or we could just buy a boat ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Androgynous is nice yo.

You don't NEED anything
I do. I'm personally going to stick with the leak builds/other side BUT I'm going to keep quiet about it here for the sake of this thread.

i am a hot anime mom let me tuck you bbs in at night :)))
Ewww... I don't want to be tucked in by a nerd.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
When you watching Rawkobo and Saxophone play 3rd Strike and they look like they actually know what they're doing.

Also tried to challenge SOJ but he was like, NOPE
This adds even more regret for me not having internet at home. How am I suppose to instill being really really strong in 3S if I'm not bodying you guys with Alex?

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
1. Play Q
2. Use the punches and kicks to win.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Oh ManlySpirit, I'm so glad we have your expert advice on law. Please tell me what schools you studied law under so we can contact you more often for advice? Please, let us share the information that you don't currently have so that you can better give us your master qualified no scope opinion on copyright law, which you know so much about and have spent years in the mountains studying just for this moment. We are going to put all our faith in you instead of our lawyers because we trust you know law better than them.

Thanks!
Is he flat out wrong or are the cases just aren't similar?
I had kind of a personal breakthrough with my Puff lately actually. Never used to have the balls to rest but now I'm getting them all over the damn place. Got 3 mangorests, 1 raw shieldpoke rest, and 2 tech chase rests in one set against a local Peach hero a couple weeks ago
That's such a bad MU for Peach I wouldn't be surprised if he was tilting.

Last edited:

Rawkobo

Smash Ace
Is he flat out wrong on the cases just aren't similar?
If he could tell you, he would.

That's the entire premise of being like, "Oh yes, this law exists and is 100% the reason everything works out." We thought it was that easy during 3.5. Clearly, it's not.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I had kind of a personal breakthrough with my Puff lately actually. Never used to have the balls to rest but now I'm getting them all over the damn place. Got 3 mangorests, 1 raw shieldpoke rest, and 2 tech chase rests in one set against a local Peach hero a couple weeks ago
That's such a bad MU for Peach I wouldn't be surprised if he was tilting.
You're a naive, selfish, and entitled person who is making assumptions based off limited knowledge. I hope you are never put into a position where you have to make decisions for others.

We are not entitled to tell you, or anyone, ANYTHING. We worked for free for six years and spent thousands of hours making something so people could have fun playing it. You really think we want to stay silent and close everything without warning? Use your brain please.
But he is right about the forking.
You just have to accept that people will mod further.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Just become a girlyboy, like me, and then you don't have to get muscles.
People love the way you look without all the training :]
the most I do is like a jog in the morning every few days, unless I need to blow off steam, in that case I do some more
because that's a better way of relieving stress than complaining on reddit
yus pls the world needs more girlyboys :3

traps and fembois for president

Lizalfos

Smash Master
You don't NEED anything
You don't need to keep making this same critical post to every person who uses hyperbole.
Androgynous is nice yo.

I do. I'm personally going to stick with the leak builds/other side BUT I'm going to keep quiet about it here for the sake of this thread.
Hiding is weak.
Imagine Alex clutching his headband saying "weak"

Last edited:

Rawkobo

Smash Ace
I showed Saxophone how to sexually identify as an assault helicopter.

He showed me that I'm not Daigo and he can punch me a lot.

Third Strike boys.
yeah apparently i'm the hugo monster or something

it's been ages but i can still frame data...mostly, using a pad of all things

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
Stay strong PMDT, you guys are all amazing people and have created one of the best games I've ever laid hands on, even though I'm primarily a Melee player these days I'm still very proud to say that PM was what brought me into the competitive scene.

Also @Strong Bad is hot

Top Bottom