• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Is he flat out wrong on the cases just aren't similar?
Yeah, there sure is an awful lot of not remotely answering things and condescension in here. I get that everybody's feeling the tension, and have to be silent about some things, but goddamn.

Rawkobo

Smash Ace
Yeah, there sure is an awful lot of not remotely answering things and condescension in here. I get that everybody's feeling the tension, and have to be silent about some things, but goddamn.
Depends on how many pages of it you've read. It's finally started to filter back to normal, and trust me when I say it's a good thing.

Twewy

Smash Lord
I tried out Knuckles today. Damn I wish he was finished, would've loved to play him at a tourney.

Sorry, I mean STAGE CLEAR. I tried STAGE CLEAR.

Helsong

Smash Ace
do you prefer firm butts

i have one of those
Firm and soft both are nice. Bony nerd butts can stay away though. I want something I can dig my nails into, ya dig

It's because people are tired of talking about it. A lot of people come here to chill and get away from drama and tension.

SunJester

Smash Ace
Its 'cause we went over this already. M22K's post basically flat out told us there was a really high risk of being sued so the plug was pulled.

We're using 3.6 as it was released a few months ago and that's not up for debate right now.

That is all you really need to know.

Also as far as butts go, I can't talk about them in a sexual aspect but I can say how nice it was to finally grow one 4-ish years ago. Basically sitting on your hip bones is so freaking uncomfortable, I'm pleased with how cushy my ass is now.

Muscle_Senpai

Smash Apprentice
Since we're talking about butts my homie asked me last week "Bro I've been squatting but I don't think I have enough hamstring work, what exercises will make my ass really sore? No Homo"

CORY

wut
BRoomer
I know I've talked about my ass in here recently.

I'm pretty proud of it. 7 years of folklorico and now squats did me some good : D

wiztick

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xhudayoloswagx
let's clear the air though. i think we all can agree that discussing leaks should be heavily discouraged out of respect for pmdt. obviously it's impossible to avoid but should be brought up rarely if at all at least in PMS.

I know I've talked about my *** in here recently.

I'm pretty proud of it. 7 years of folklorico and now squats did me some good : D
i would of loved to work out. but ive always feel choked up because of the fact that equipment is essentially required for me since im a skeleton

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
let's clear the air though. i think we all can agree that discussing leaks should be heavily discouraged out of respect for pmdt. obviously it's impossible to avoid but should be brought up rarely if at all at least in PMS.
Way to ruin my double post, buttface >: o

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Stay strong PMDT, you guys are all amazing people and have created one of the best games I've ever laid hands on, even though I'm primarily a Melee player these days I'm still very proud to say that PM was what brought me into the competitive scene.

Also Strong Badam Strong Badam is hot
Oh my

Ningildo

Smash Journeyman
I have a big, fat butt. It has it's ups and downs.

On one hand, sitting is always comfy.

On another, toilet seats feel cramped. 9.9

Helsong

Smash Ace
I need to start dancing again. That did ****ing wonders for my butt, along with the exercise. Bah gawd, 16-year old me had a nice ass. I'd squeeze teen-me's ass, goddamn. I need to pick it up again. NO LONGER WILL I LOOK AT MY BUTT AND FEEL DISAPPOINTED.

Who on the PMDT has a nice ass? I'd give out butt-squeezes in gratitude.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
I need to start dancing again. That did ****ing wonders for my butt, along with the exercise. Bah gawd, 16-year old me had a nice ***. I'd squeeze teen-me's ***, goddamn. I need to pick it up again. NO LONGER WILL I LOOK AT MY BUTT AND FEEL DISAPPOINTED.

Who on the PMDT has a nice ***? I'd give out butt-squeezes in gratitude.
I've squeezed my own ass and felt aroused, so I know dem feels.

Ningildo

Smash Journeyman
Technically, you'd still be touching yourself, so uh...

Time/space crossing masturbation? Idk, I'm bad at naming things.

So lets get a Squirtle main to name it for us.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
But, isn't that kinda like your mom saying you're cool?

"Hey, past me. You're awesome and have a great ass!" {Butt squeeze}

It's basically the equivalent of "my mom says my glasses make me look handsome!"

Helsong

Smash Ace
Naw, because teen-me had enough self-loathing to think that even a future version of herself would hate her.

Funny thing is, I kinda do in a lot of ways.

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Stage clear! is a pretty fun character

Silence looks pretty OP though

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Soft butt here, can confirm it's pretty awesome.

It's also abnormally large and probably doesn't fit on me but this has generally been a good thing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom