• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Why are downloads gone, and what's happening to the unreleased costumes and stuff?
We cannot comment/give more information than what was posted on the website. I'm sorry. We do give a place where you can direct your questions though in the post.

monstersbane

Smash Apprentice
Good luck to the team in whatever they're doing next. Thank you all for all your hard work and dedication.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
This is real folks.

See you all in some other place on the internet.

Edit: This'll probably be my final post on Smashboards.... 2007-2015... not a bad run.
Why. This is great news.

Oh, the site is gone. This isn't just a blog post.

Ahahaha. Well, the damage is done. You guys really f**ked it up out there, which is all anyone can really ask for a mod to do. Not everything ends in support and I think 3.6 is a complete and balanced game.

As long as PM Smashboards is here we have some good **** going for us. The community can't be stopped either way.

Keep playing the game and supporting the scene.

It was always just a game, and I think we can call it complete, can we ask for anything else?

Who knows, maybe all those tools that PM Dev had going will show up down the road or other people will figure it out. This is closure.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
I'm upset that it won't continue updating, but as long as people still want to play it won't 3.6 stand as the version that is played?

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Goddamn it.

This is saddening. Like, I don't even know what to ****ing type right now.

Best of luck to everyone, dev or otherwise, that have given up so much for this game.

Smooth Criminal

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I've enjoyed this community a lot <3.

MLGF

Smash Lord
I mean, nothing's stopping people from playing PM atm.

So yeah, until this whole "new project" is up, I'll still play PM.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
We cannot comment/give more information than what was posted on the website. I'm sorry. We do give a place where you can direct your questions though in the post.
Why is his email in a photo and not part of the text? So he doesn't get as spammed?

Why am I so happy?

Last edited:

Nixie

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for everything PMDT and good luck

Love you guys <3

Last edited:

RIDLEY is too SMALL

Smash Journeyman
I have no idea what happened or what led to this, but I want every member of the PMDT to know that I have loved and appreciated everything about Project M since I started playing this amazing game back in 2.5. I hope something changes and development can somehow resume, but no matter what, thank you all so much for all the passion and effort you guys have poured into this game. Thanks, PMDT.

Ningildo

Smash Journeyman
I refuse to let this be the end.

Cheesy? Sure. But at this point idgaf.

I'll keep playing and hope most if not all of you do the same.

GL to former PMDevs to possible future projects in any case.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
PM being finished means I should probably move my focus on from it. It's a shame too, PM was my best smash game.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Here we're all expecting it to end in at least some blaze of glory

Instead it just abruptly stops without warning

Here's to GnW being forever ********

Of never achieving a Fox that people actually consider not broken

Bowser ever being good

Alts that never happen

Top players never coming back

It's a sad world.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
People better not have any excuses to not play because they're afraid their character will get nerfed now.

Lets see how far the characters get pushed now.
Here we're all expecting it to end in at least some blaze of glory

Instead it just abruptly stops without warning

Here's to GnW being forever ********

Of never achieving a Fox that people actually consider not broken

Bowser ever being good

Alts that never happen

Top players never coming back

It's a sad world.
but this as well.

Last edited:

KeithTheGeek

Smash Ace
NNID
bkeith
3DS FC
5026-4475-8239
Dropping by to say I'm super disappointed, but I still have mad respect for you guys who worked on this project.

I guess there's some benefits to having a static version of the game now, but to me PM is going to be forever unfinished...but it's not like we can help that. Gonna continue playing it when I can, it's waaay too good to stop because of a silly thing like this. <3

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
This is just a publicity stunt for 4.0 and PM is gonna be renamed something else and there's gonna be Knuckles, and there's gonna Isaac, and there's gonna be a Golden Sun stage, and it's gonna have a new mode that's like all star battle, and it's gonna be so balanced, Fox is gonna get just the right amount of nerfs, the low tiers will rise to upper mid or lower top, there's gonna be an online renaissance and people will flock to Dolphin, and every thing is going to be okay. Everything is going to be okay. Everything is going to be okay.

SunJester

Smash Ace
Nintendo finally did it. They shut down the one ****ing thing that gave me happiness over the last few years.

Congratulations "E-sports" you've killed the one thing that made me happy. I hope your Nintendo money was worth it.

I want to kill myself.

wiztick

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xhudayoloswagx
i had my personal negative opinions on PM's balance, but overall what you guys pulled off is amazing, all credit and love to a couple of dudes who just started wanting to make melee falco. this became an amazing project, and from my years of experience on pc modding.

Good Mods never die.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
I just had to have 550 assignments due the day after PM is shut down. I don't have the feels to work anymore.

Nazo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nazoplex
Well, on the flip side, anything broken you discover about your character will be set in stone

So... lab it up fellas lol.

Top Bottom