• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Jolteon Jolteon keeps trying to correct me on skype about this game every time I say something like "No it's this," and it's actually what I was saying the entire time
why does this keep happening
It keeps happening because your terminology sucks. :p It's confusing to work out what you actually are talking about.

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Could be going to tase this weekend but noooo, there has to be a wedding this weekend

People are so inconsiderate

Kushina43

Smash Apprentice
Got into a small argument in an unrelated FB group over Smash being a fighting game with one guy

Other guy pretty much just said "I will call it a fighter but it's not a real fighter because it's too different from other fighters to be a subgenre of fighters"

I lol'd and just stopped arguing

AceGamer

Smash Journeyman
Got into a small argument in an unrelated FB group over Smash being a fighting game with one guy

Other guy pretty much just said "I will call it a fighter but it's not a real fighter because it's too different from other fighters to be a subgenre of fighters"

I lol'd and just stopped arguing
It's a party platforming fighter, simple lol

Kushina43

Smash Apprentice
Also, I told my Smash friend in college about how S2J lost $350+ from a glitch and that one could easily activate it on purpose. He laughed and said "How do people even play Melee anymore?"

Then he resumed demolishing me and four other people with 75% of the cast

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
because when I want a hotdog, my first thought is "man, if only I could eat a slightly worse version of any other form of grilled meat"

SunJester

Smash Ace
This nomination thing was a bad idea.

Currently in the running for this tournament:
  • Adolf Hitler
The third Reich of Melee has begun.

Last edited:

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
GROUNDBREAKING NEW TECH FOR THE LUIGI VS JIGGS MATCHUP

so the last hit of cyclone has a hilariously large initial knockback (hence why it pops spacies up even below ten percent)
which comes in real handy in certain situations (read: none)

basically, if jiggs is below 50-ish percent, the first/second hits of rising cyclone will set jiggs up perfectly (without any smash DI of course) for the third, which has hilariously high knockback at that percent, enough to poke jiggs off the blastzone on stages like yoshi's story.

if you begin the rising cyclone combo at the peak of full jump height off the top platform it will kill jiggs as early as 45%. hilariously, jab > utilt > usmash perfectly sets up for the height. if jiggs doesn't crouch cancel and if jiggs tries to throw an attack out after the utilt, luigi's invincible head will hit her and if she doesn't DI (or do anything else remotely intelligent) she will die at an absurdly early percent

luigi rufio is real

be afraid everyone

also nair kills jiggs stupid early (like 65ish percent) and dthrow nair kills earlier and migght be more reliable on jiggs than fox uthrow uair

luigi:jiggs stupidest matchup ever all time

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
GROUNDBREAKING NEW TECH FOR THE LUIGI VS JIGGS MATCHUP

so the last hit of cyclone has a hilariously large initial knockback (hence why it pops spacies up even below ten percent)
which comes in real handy in certain situations (read: none)

basically, if jiggs is below 50-ish percent, the first/second hits of rising cyclone will set jiggs up perfectly (without any smash DI of course) for the third, which has hilariously high knockback at that percent, enough to poke jiggs off the blastzone on stages like yoshi's story.

if you begin the rising cyclone combo at the peak of full jump height off the top platform it will kill jiggs as early as 45%. hilariously, jab > utilt > usmash perfectly sets up for the height. if jiggs doesn't crouch cancel and if jiggs tries to throw an attack out after the utilt, luigi's invincible head will hit her and if she doesn't DI (or do anything else remotely intelligent) she will die at an absurdly early percent

luigi rufio is real

be afraid everyone

also nair kills jiggs stupid early (like 65ish percent) and dthrow nair kills earlier and migght be more reliable on jiggs than fox uthrow uair

luigi:jiggs stupidest matchup ever all time
... are you talking about PM or what

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
No, no, people are allowed to whine. It's annoying on their part and they're (almost) never justified in doing so, but doing so freely regardless is their right. Let 'em rock, I would say.

Top Bottom