• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

CORY

wut
BRoomer
were you all dressed as pirates?

the **** is this
looks like it was moved to a mod specific thread titled "thedarkmysteryman" and due to a bug(?) it showed up on your feed, rather than just saying it was moved or something?

Last edited by a moderator:

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
If you order something from amazon and aren't there when they deliver, what happens to the stuff? Do they like take them back and wait for u to call or something?

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
were you all dressed as pirates?

looks like it was moved to a mod specific thread titled "thedarkmysteryman" and due to a bug(?) it showed up on your feed, rather than just saying it was moved or something?

the plot thickens.....?
also I have no idea why my post would have been moved, I wasn't involved in any conversation with him and have no idea what even happened with that whole discussion that got deleted or w/e

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
#sadboyz
i guess ya'll got a free donut each from just talking like pirates, though.

the plot thickens.....?
also I have no idea why my post would have been moved, I wasn't involved in any conversation with him and have no idea what even happened with that whole discussion that got deleted or w/e
it looks like a lot of stuff is bugs? because my post is literally what i had typed originally...

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Argh me maties. Did something nefarious happened here? Have the seadogs' posts gone to Davy Jones' locker?

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
Can I have context pl0x. Rofl.
TheDarkMysteryMan left a suicidal(?) post regarding the death of his uncle (the man who had housed him during family turmoil) that had a deal of us in frenzy over how to counsel him, getting him to respond to make sure he was ok (he didn't), and wondering if it was a prank (for me anyway, but I can't be sure). The entire conversation (including edgy Mech bull****) was moved to a thread that doesn't exist as to my knowledge. I'm not sure what to make of it, so all I can hope is that it was a prank or he didn't go through with it. Guess we won't know at least for now. :/
Edit: Looks like the post was about different edgy mech BS.

Coastward Coastward , I can't quite gather it myself.

Last edited:

Coastward

Smash Lord
Did DarkMysteryMan ever get back to the thread? Looks like he doesn't exist as far as Smashboards is concerned.
I guess it's best we pretend that never happened for now. (Especially if it was a prank)
Anyway, I'm gonna go rest up. C'ya when the thread isn't dead and the smoke has cleared I guess.

Coastward Coastward , after today just being a bit off even without the thread-drama, maybe now wouldn't be the best time.
lol what...

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I didn't even notice that it was there, I was still scrolling up to get to my notifications.

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
If you order something from amazon and aren't there when they deliver, what happens to the stuff? Do they like take them back and wait for u to call or something?
Depends on where you live

Where I live they usually leave a notice saying it's at the nearest USPS/UPS office and I can pick it up there

Where my mom lives they just leave it on her doorstep and hope no one steals it, kek

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
So I've been off marathoning jojos manga and dealing with schoolwork.
part 5 is ok and school work could be better
overall i rate the experience missing over 100 pages of the social thread/10

edit: IM GONE SO LONG THE INTERFACE LOOKS DIFFERENT OK

Last edited:

hidensheik11

Smash Apprentice
How do I turn off the training room stage in random stage switch? I have to always flip the page and manually strike it myself

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
I need a good PC and net-speed so I can beat ya'll asses with Beowulf in SG. (Gotta make a scene for that game here since all we have is a small smash scene).

NWRL

Smash Ace
So uh has anyone noticed that you can't stream under the Project M tag on twitch anymore? It's been removed.

Last edited:

SunJester

Smash Ace
So uh has anyone noticed that you can't stream under the Project M tag on twitch anymore? It's been removed.
No one is streaming on Twitch anymore, all the major PM streams have switched to Hitbox.

During Paragon the TOs told the streams they weren't allowed to stream on twitch, so all of the major streams switched over. I think its pretty clear at this point Nintendo doesn't want PM on twitch, and for the time being Hitbox wants PM on their site. So its best to move over there for now. We can sub to PM streams and if everyone moved it Hitbox would be known as the place where you can find PM.

TL;DR: Go on Hitbox.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I feel like it is wrong that they are doing this in secret.
I'd rather they right out say they are telling us to stop.
That way they could get the massive backlash.
What I'm saying is we need to do do stuff for charity on hitbox so when Nintendo pressures them we can make it into a massive PR explosion like EVO was.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Just because they don't have the moral high ground doesn't mean they can't force the issue to go by their terms anyway. We'll just have to live with it, if need be.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
But what about the CRUSHING EVIL CORPORATION vs the fund loving do gooding gamers.

P bad MU for the Co. imo

Anyway.
SUPER METROID MAKER PLSSSS

Top Bottom