• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
Is Aura Sphere Canceling worse in 2.1, or do I just suck? I tried the PM All-Stars build (the one with the most ridiculous versions of the PM characters, with added buffs planned), and no matter how fast I press shield, Lucario actually puts up the shield instead of just dropping the aura sphere (but I can jump cancel the shield action).

Last edited:

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
I have a feeling that I should get Mario Maker when it's cheaper just to copy and paste levels I made for NSMBW and old romhacks.
It would put that effort I made a long time ago to use and infuriate everyone with how backwards in level designing I was.
Quite the opposite for me (and probably many others). I feel like I should play Mario Maker to get good at level design for my own stuff.

eideeiit

Smash Ace
21 months into comp. smash. Maybe I should really pick a main instead of flavor of the week.

But who is iiiiiit??!! ;D;

Also I've lately tried to cut down on my ****posting. It has definitely made me realize how much ****posting could be done. Man people are dumb sometimes.

Also anyone have any good reads regarding marketing and morals? I have till the end of this month to write an essay on it and yeah, i don't really know where to start.

Why are my posts always/usually random rambling instead of contributing to the discussion? Or ****posts. Or remarks that could as well be left unmade.

One last thing: r/kappa's lately become like a guilty pleasure site for me. And I've sometimes seen a gif-posting MechWarriorNY there. Yeah, you can't escape me.

The real last thing: I write more the more tired I get.

Man I hate Karin's looks. But she does look fun. idk.

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Premium
So who is gonna be picking up Rivals of Aether early access?

Also, I got a 32" flatscreen Trinitron CRT. Thing weighs like 200 pounds and I had to carry it (with help) up to the 2nd story. My back hurts.

But it is beautiful.

Last edited:

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Is Aura Sphere Canceling worse in 2.1, or do I just suck? I tried the PM All-Stars build (the one with the most ridiculous versions of the PM characters, with added buffs planned), and no matter how fast I press shield, Lucario actually puts up the shield instead of just dropping the aura sphere (but I can jump cancel the shield action).
i think we added the cancel animation in a later build. brawl doesn't have a cancel animation at all and just goes directly into shield

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
So Plague of Shadows is out and I just realized that I've gone over half a year sating myself on EO4, Shovel Knight vanilla/ PoS and old snes roms, while at the same time not having a phone (got stolen) and using most of my computer time at a public library next to my school. I am truly a peasant of a durable breed.

Edit: Yandere Sim. also helped with the struggle. That games wack yo.
Moar Edit: Also Smash, but dat's a lyfestyle.

IN INCREDIBLE NEWS THAT ONLY SUBSTANTIALLY EFFECTS ME:
I've gotten a job (kinda)! I got signed up for workability at my school and now I get to fix the computers of a prominently out-of-touch NorCal community in one of very few profitable pc-repair shops.. WOOP WOOP!

Last edited:

eideeiit

Smash Ace
Where was Junkyard dog from? And did he really beat Umbreon, because I remember reading something like Umbreon forfeiting? I know Umbreon beat him in winners.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
@bec you have competition
image.jpg
Where was Junkyard dog from? And did he really beat Umbreon, because I remember reading something like Umbreon forfeiting? I know Umbreon beat him in winners.
I dont think it's really from anything, other than probably being a song name

D

Deleted member

Tbh this is like one of the worst weeks I've had all year lmao

(this post about my week is little ***** tier compared to @TheDarkMysteryMan , I'm really ****ing sorry about your uncle man, I lost mine in 2008, so bad ****ing feels :<)

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I come back and notice a distinct lack of purple on my Smashboards and that I can't make it purple again. This legitimately vexes and disturbs me. -~-

What happened here in just a day or two?

Edit: Ah. Forum "update". Of course. ¦<

Last edited:

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Premium
Project M theme is back :happysheep:
Is there anywhere I can see a list of changes/feature updates?

I like that there are multi-quotes now. That'll tone down double posting by a lot, I think. I don't quite like that it take multiple clicks to quote anything now, but overall it's an improvement.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Project M theme is back :happysheep:
Alert link text doesn't change with some skins, can't read the user/thread they are for on tourmaline for example

Haven't seen it on non mobile browser, but it looks sleek. An extra click to get to alerts/watched threads is rough though because that's mostly what I use lol. It looks really nice

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Been having a huge Pokemon hardon the past few days; does anyone want to play through gen 1 or 2 with me? I wanna play through them again but share the experiences with another.

Top Bottom