• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Likely, GFX actually stands for Ground from Flight Exchange, and the name is actually nonsensical because you play Squirtle.

This is why it is dangerous to give creation tools to Squirtle mains.

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Likely, GFX actually stands for Ground from Flight Exchange, and the name is actually nonsensical because you play Squirtle.

This is why it is dangerous to give creation tools to Squirtle mains.
This is actually probably the only outrageous thing I've done so far. Except maybe making Aqua jet a meteor. But that made the move objectively worse because I still cant figure out how to change special fall

DethM

Smash Apprentice
I have an issue with Squirtle in PM.

Even after pretty much JV4ing the last one I played in tourney, I just can not...

That character is my bane.

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
What does a duck use when paying for the tab at his local reasturant?
.... his bill!

am I a squirtle main yet?

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Make water gun dash cancel and trancendent and just make bubble pillar people. Now the withdraw meteor is part of a coherent character design.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
>Squirtle buff

>Goes and watches a Wave Dan Landon or Dad match

Please spare us from the almightly water turtle

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
can we have a pm minus feat plate's squritle, 2.1 ike, 2.1 sanic, 3.0 lucas and pit, you know, the essentials

like actually make this game project mahvel
I actually started at first thinking I would do Minus squirtle for @Lunchables ,but then he ignored my pleas for learnings

So i decided I would just change squirtle to how i'd like him to be in the next update

But since I know nothing about PSA, it's basically been me breaking **** until it works. After I finish my ideal squirtle and figure more stuff out I may redo the op squirtle lol

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Your ideal Squirtle: the only remaining char in the game.
I kekd

Tbh, I'd be happy if pmdt just removed medium armor from fsmash (maybe replace it with light, idk how i feel about it yet since i havent had a chance to test it against actual people) and sped it up to not be so damn situational. Right now I've got it at light armor and coming out on frame 9 from frame 11, and the hitboxes last from frames 9-15. I removed 1 frame of stronk hitbox from it, and moved the IASA up from frame 47 to frame 40 or 39 (cant remember atm). Including startup, it comes out on frame 14

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
i have survived the dankening yet another year
Though, I was not able to completely flee the temptations of Twitch chat.
I had to make at least one fresh meme before the midnight kush blazed out.
"moderator fuel can't melt hitler memes on 4/20
because if they ban them
they become the meme"

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
My writing professor expects me to find some articles that say fast food ads dont influence children

Can I just die pls

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
My writing professor expects me to find some articles that say fast food ads dont influence children

Can I just die pls
Just hand him an article about parents who take their kids 'out of society' and put them into a home-school community or neighborhood association or something.
Also be really painstaking about distinguishing the degree of 'influence' required to be considered and whether we can substantially measure it. Bonus points if you can refute his premise.
Extra bonus points if he's arrogant and gives you zero points for refuting him.
"I didn't ask you to think critically, I asked you to conform to my prompt."

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Just hand him an article about parents who take their kids 'out of society' and put them into a home-school community or neighborhood association or something.
Also be really painstaking about distinguishing the degree of 'influence' required to be considered and whether we can substantially measure it. Bonus points if you can refute his premise.
Extra bonus points if he's arrogant and gives you zero points for refuting him.
"I didn't ask you to think critically, I asked you to conform to my prompt."
if ads didn't influence, they'd be pretty horrible at their only purpose, which is to influence people
We have to have like two paragraphs in our papers for this class of the opposition of our topics. I chose ads influencing children cause it's pretty easy, then forgot about the opposition til he reminded me today

But Ijust barely found an article that says what I need, woop. Now to just make a paragraph out of it x-x

Helsong

Smash Ace
I want Tabuu! But only if his cool battle theme plays every time he's in a fight, regardless of stage, and he's got the exact moveset that he does as a boss. Also, he's just as strong, and Off Waves is a smash taunt.

Birthday celebrations were fun, but not quite dank. I started off by finishing literally all of my work. Bugs fixed. Code compiled. Tests succeeded. First try, mother****ers. Played Smash, got drunk, got to wear a cute outfit, went dancing, got drunk again, came home and passed out in the company of some very close friends. And then we woke up in the middle of the night and I wrecked all of them with my Ike because for some reason I enter a state of Smash nirvana when my mind isn't capable of full thoughts.
No seriously. I did stuff I never thought I could do.
Also, apparently three people like me now.
Two of them are guys that I've expressed interest for in the past.
One of them is a gorgeous gal that I just met.
I'm not asking for advice, just thought I'd come on here and brag because I am on top of the world right now.
I'm getting better at Smash, work is going well, school is going well, life is amazing and there is nothing that anyone or anything can do to ruin it.
I've basically had this playing in my head for the past 20 hours or so.

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Several people in this thread have quirks in how they type. I try to imagine it's out of habit and not ignorance. For example I tend to not end my last sentence with a period

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Premium
What happened to everybody's Grammar?
Several people in this thread have quirks in how they type. I try to imagine it's out of habit and not ignorance. For example I tend to not end my last sentence with a period
This is pretty much it.

I forego commas sometimes, just because when I do it sometimes flows in the way that I'd actually speak it. I also use lots of paragraph breaks and also tend to not end some paragraphs with a period.

Some people do that, some people leave out all commas, some people are lazy, and some people capitalize random words like "Grammar"

Last edited:
Top Bottom