• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Remember to vote for Son Goku not Goku like a filthy Yankee. They will remove your vote just for that.

YOOOOO THE NEW FIRE EMBLEM LETS YOU BE EVIL
AND YOU GET TO BE A LORD
YOOO
You're not evil, just ambitious and powerful. You even reform your society from within.

I like even Nintendo is telling you: "If you want a challenging and interesting story pick the Nohr. If you want the same bland experience as the Scrub Kingdom go Hoshido.

Last edited:

Blazing Ambition

Smash Journeyman
Son u best be achin' to change your avatar to a diff Shaq pic or Ill str8 dunk on you. Once u go shaq u never go baq
I wasn't satisfied with my current level of shaq.
I wanted to upgrade to

but noooo
Shaqboards decided to be a butt

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I'm glad I won't have to pay for Mewtwo

I'm hoping I won't have to pay for Lucas

I'm unsure how I feel about SMT x FE now that we have more info on the game.

I already have Xenoblade Chronicles 3D pre-ordered.

I'm totally stoked for the new FE game though. I see no Pair-Up in sight, which is a great thing. The idea of yourself being the Lord is cool, though I really hope the customized character will be able to use magic from the get-go, and I absolutely adore the idea of choosing your own side to influence the story in two different directions (which also increases replayability). It's gonna be awesome.

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Did anyone vote for Saki or even consider him?

I've always gotten a Smash vibe from him. He'd be an awesome AT to play as after :4littlemac:don't you think?

TheCandyman

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3866-8591-8094
Anyone else vote for Quote from Cave Story? Because that game is way to good to go unnoticed

Alfonzo Bagpipez

Smash Lord
NNID
Futatsu
3DS FC
0920-0032-8454
I'm totally stoked for the new FE game though. I see no Pair-Up in sight, which is a great thing. The idea of yourself being the Lord is cool, though I really hope the customized character will be able to use magic from the get-go, and I absolutely adore the idea of choosing your own side to influence the story in two different directions (which also increases replayability). It's gonna be awesome.
I saw Pair-Up in the first teaser trailer. As much as I don't like it, it makes sense for them to bring it back.

I'm still gonna get the game, tho.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I saw Pair-Up in the first teaser trailer. As much as I don't like it, it makes sense for them to bring it back.

I'm still gonna get the game, tho.
I'm still gonna get it too.

I at least hope it will get a major over haul from awakening.

The idea was nice but the execution was poor and created to much of an imbalance towards luck base rather then strategic base (granted, the map layouts also had some to do with that to given how giant and empty they were).

Don't get me wrong, I liked Awakening (and love that it saved the series from dying) but as I played it more it's flaws became more and more apparent to me.

InfinityCollision

Smash Lord
I recall the trailer showing enemies teaming up as well, which is a decent first step towards making the mechanic less broken.

D

Deleted member

[10:21:20 PM] Max: i used to MM people in melee stamina mode so i could CP them as sheik or marth and CG them for all 150%
[10:21:51 PM] Lunchables [Zach]: god
[10:21:56 PM] Lunchables [Zach]: you're definitely me in 13 years
[10:22:15 PM] Max: i know right
[10:22:23 PM] Max: and i give way fewer ****s than you do
[10:22:33 PM] Max: or more ****s?
[10:22:39 PM] Max: depends on your point of view

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Dude I miss Crappy Capture Device vids soo much :(. Someone do this type of stuff with smash 4 please :( .

MLGF

Smash Lord
...Well... um... uh...

PM's Mewtwo trailer was more hype.
Like, not even trying to be biased, that trailer was kinda bad.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Apparently it bothers people that I dont really move my body while i'm playing

Top Bottom