• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Ayy another 47 reference! This one is a bit more explicit than most of the others, it seems.

I love it, though. Low-poly models for all PM characters? Eh?

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
Everyone is maining Shaq now...

Wait, soo.... how far in the future am I, because I was under the impression that 20xx was supposed to happen before the next big main character.

OSCA MIKE

Smash Journeyman
the real april fools is when smashboards doesnt actually change everyone's avatar back

Shaq

BRoomer
BRoomer
What i wanna kno is when my glorious self will be playable in this game. I'm ready to dunk on some nerds. :yeahboi:

Last edited:

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
What i wanna kno is when my glorious self will be playable in this game. I'm ready to dunk on some nerds. :yeahboi:
You will be playable the same day Project Yeahboi adds Shaq's Crib as a tourney-legal stage. Also, each character costume is to be replaced with themed jerseys (Gotta get Marth, Ike, and Roy in dem Emblemiers colors.) :yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi:

3di7: This will be the same update to which knuckles is added...shaq iz bess knuckles main.

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
You will be playable the same day Project Yeahboi adds Shaq's Crib as a tourney-legal stage. Also, each character costume is to be replaced with themed jerseys (Gotta get Marth, Ike, and Roy in dem Emblemiers colors.) :yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi:
Actually though, If every character had a jersey costume or at least like, a mario strikers costume that'd be so hype

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I got an A on my math test (Finite). This test was easier than the past one I did bad on: I barely had to study at all. Got horrid sleep too, partially from some neighbor asshole or somewhere/someone who saws wood or something for recreation from 9am to 11:30am every other day: which funny enough while it was happening I reached sleep for a bit and dreamed of opening up my window and screaming to shut it off but there was just two ladies by the lake outside and thought I might be talking to them: and the wood cutter or whatever was across the lake too far to hear me. Then I couldn't remember If I actually did that when I woke up, until I reasoned I wouldn't go through the hassle to open the window.

And if it's not THAT guy, it's my other neighbor who does yard work with weed wackers and crap in the morning who is right outside my window. Few times in my life have I been that pissed off. Think I need to buy a megaphone for these people when I finally do open my window.

Last edited:

MLGF

Smash Lord
Why do people who want to know the rules of a tournament post questions about it when all the rules are on the opening topic?

Top Bottom