• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482

Am I still watching Pokemon.

Jesse and James could make for a more entertaining show than Ash.

Last edited:

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
holy helll why does james look so good
they voth should just seduce ashes party to capture pikachu

Chesstiger2612

Smash Lord
having one of those drunk nights where I feel super guilty about everything I've ever done

I know you all hate me and basically for good reason but you guys are swell waifus and all
I almost never agree with your posts, but I still respect you and would never hate you. Some disagreement can be refreshing at times.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
By the way, @Bleck you were right. Steven Universe is friggin amazing. I'm so inlove with it. Steven is adorkable, Amethyst rocks, Garnet's too cool, Pearl is lovely, Connie is a sweetheart, Sandy is too good of a woman, Lars can go eat a ****. I like everyone else, too.

Time to watch more. I'm about to start 35.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Yeah that's what I thought but someone else was saying we should get a desktop and all I could think about was how inconvenient that would be.

Okay so decent laptop, good cap card. We already have headsets, webcams and overlays. Anything else I need to make a stream great?
You need good commentators and not just standard play by play commentators. Depending on your scene and what they want, you can either try and have more esports commentary or commentary like smashed at the foundry. I prefer to have more of unrelated commentary like the foundry during pools/early matches and things like that and more analytic commentators during finals.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
By the way, @Bleck you were right. Steven Universe is friggin amazing. I'm so inlove with it. Steven is adorkable, Amethyst rocks, Garnet's too cool, Pearl is lovely, Connie is a sweetheart, Sandy is too good of a woman, Lars can go eat a ****. I like everyone else, too.

Time to watch more. I'm about to start 35.
Onion da bess

Excluding Adult Swim, Steven Universe is the best thing on Cartoon Network. If we include Adult Swim I would give it to Rick and Morty. I have a huge love for the Eric Andre Show as well, though that comes more from Hannibal Buress being on the show than Eric himself, but he's hilarious too.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Reimurica Hakusa.

A real American waifu.

(Seriously, who's the glorious ******* that made this?)

Last edited:

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Steven U's week of episodes was pretty good. Steven's extreme childishness in the early episodes has given way to more interesting storytelling where he has to deal with some real heavy ****. Had a real DBZ vibe to it with powerful aliens coming to earth looking for traitors to their race. Other people saw the same similarities and drew this:

Based on this:

Last edited:

Blazing Ambition

Smash Journeyman
Ayo PMDT
can we give each character a decent moonwalk? I'm tired of sonic and falcon being the only characters who can

across the whole stage.
moonwalk uairs with ganon are fun tho
I just wanna do sick moonwalk fairs with marf

Frostav

Smash Apprentice
I want someone to make a post detailing just all the physics and equations behind Smash's engine. I wanna know exactly what makes moonwalking possible, for instance. The equations shouldn't be much more difficult than basic trig and algebra.

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
anyone know if the monitors listed on the melee it on me store page are all good for Melee/PM assuming we're using that Wii2HDMI or whatever thing?
http://www.meleeitonme.com/store/

@ standardtoaster standardtoaster i know you mentioend using a monitor, which one do you recommend? i was tjhinking of getting the
ASUS VS228H-P cuz it was was the cheapest of the 3 listed

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Ayo PMDT
can we give each character a decent moonwalk? I'm tired of sonic and falcon being the only characters who can

across the whole stage.
moonwalk uairs with ganon are fun tho
I just wanna do sick moonwalk fairs with marf

Let it begin.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
anyone know if the monitors listed on the melee it on me store page are all good for Melee/PM assuming we're using that Wii2HDMI or whatever thing?
http://www.meleeitonme.com/store/

@ standardtoaster standardtoaster i know you mentioend using a monitor, which one do you recommend? i was tjhinking of getting the
ASUS VS228H-P cuz it was was the cheapest of the 3 listed
the monitors listed on that page are all good for melee/pm assuming you use the wii2hdmi adapter. the asus one is what i've got. i'd recommend it just because it's the cheapest. it doesn't have built-in speakers so you'll just need a pair of external speakers like ones you'd use for your computer

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
the monitors listed on that page are all good for melee/pm assuming you use the wii2hdmi adapter. the asus one is what i've got. i'd recommend it just because it's the cheapest. it doesn't have built-in speakers so you'll just need a pair of external speakers like ones you'd use for your computer
what converter do you use, can you link me to amazon? theres like 20 different converters and im not sure which one to get.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Reimurica Hakusa.

A real American waifu.

(Seriously, who's the glorious ******* that made this?)
The artist "r0g0b0" drew this picture. Took me less than 30 seconds to find it, lol. Right click -> search Google for this image, and it was the first link under pages that include matching images. http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/736211

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
may i ask you what model of wii2hdmi adaptor you are using?

Top Bottom