• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
im taking time off the haitus to remind you all that the Japanese Animation "Bakuman" is the best thing to grace this planet earth.
its got 75 episodes and all the kids love the music
go watch it pl0x
ok now i have to go before mech warrior realizes im breaking lurk code again
but seriously listen to this ending its great

Motobug

Project M/+ community leader
So I've been kinda obsessed with amiibo lately
I have 22/29 current amiibo in the smash line, including rares like Little Mac and Rosalina
help
I can't stop

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
It seems that the really powerful and agile bird enemies from Zelda 2's great palace are called Fokkas.
No really.
BTW I looked it up before I saw the Zelda 2 playthrough Dan and Arin did.

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
Is pranking supposed to be something you don't want? I would choose a pink username over a light blue one any day.

D

Deleted member

I wish high quality camcorders were cheap

There's this whole beautiful world around me, and all I can do is look at it like a chump without being able to record it in 1080p and view it on a screen and show other people to view it on a screen
well gosh golly you might even have to enjoy it

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
the whole citys snowed in so i'm watching this old Hunter X Hunter movie I've been hording. It's not bad but the whole series should just be renamd Little Boys in Little Shorts...

I dont think I'll ever pick it up aside from someday sniping out the most well animated fights.

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
Which is a shame because, outside of a couple of isolated incidences and the very last arc, HunterxHunter is fantastic for a shonen.

Smooth Criminal
Like I said, I'm sure it has some cool powers and fighting I may cherry pick on a rainy day, but I can't get past the character designs and setting. I also don't do well with protagonists who aren't at least mid-range teens.

Ironically you know shounen seemed balls-****ing-awesome that I haven't started yet and am bummed came to a close recently? Hitman Reborn.

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
Did anyone read that other fake article a while back about Sakurai contemplating suicide during S4's development? It didn't seem fake when I read it because I know he has said a lot of **** irl about how much it exhausted him and destroyed his social life. Anybody know what I'm talking about? Don't make me search for it I'm way too ****ing lazy for that.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
So it was raining this morning an then freezing rain. Now everything is complete covered and layered in snow...and it's only been snowing for 15 minutes.

WELP

Guess I'm not going anywhere on my birthday Sunday unless it actually warms up before then. ¦D;

mimgrim

Smash Hero
So it was raining this morning an then freezing rain. Now everything is complete covered and layered in snow...and it's only been snowing for 15 minutes.

WELP

Guess I'm not going anywhere on my birthday Sunday unless it actually warms up before then. ¦D;
Go run in the snow in your birthday suit.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Go run in the snow in your birthday suit.
Now honey, just because you want to see me naked doesn't mean that the entire rest of the world wants to. ¦3

the whole citys snowed in so i'm watching this old Hunter X Hunter movie I've been hording. It's not bad but the whole series should just be renamd Little Boys in Little Shorts...

I dont think I'll ever pick it up aside from someday sniping out the most well animated fights.
But they like shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear! D:

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
did you get blue shelled first?
This reminds me of the early days in mario kart DS
>be 16
>show up to school looking for free win
>hear blue shell
>let someone pass me
>hits me anyway
>lose race
>mario kart sucks

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
This reminds me of the early days in mario kart DS
>be 16
>show up to school looking for free win
>hear blue shell
>let someone pass me
>hits me anyway
>lose race
>mario kart sucks
Just makes me think of my early days on Mario Kart Wii Wi-Fi.

>Start race
>Instantly blue-shelled
>Blue-shelled and lightning'd the whole race
>Somehow hit first place with a banana peel at the last second
>Win race
>MKWii Wi-Fi is weird

Last edited:
Top Bottom