• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
How could you say that to nichijou
I've been up all night and it's 5:39. Late night johns.

when I said same with nichijou, I meant I just watch scenes from it.

I haven't actually watched any full episodes of that, whereas I have for lucky star.

Oosband

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, a while ago we started a skype group for organising EU games over Dolphin netplay. It's a decent sized group now. Easy to get games, even when the IRC/ladder.anthrzy is dead for EU late at night. There's good discussion and lots of different skilled players.

I organise weekly friendly tournaments, gets everyone playing each other and is fun. Games can be played when you have time.

If you want to join add me on skype: Oosband
and I'll add you to the group.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
And sub this time. I haven't checked its dub, but dub is ether piss poor horrible, or gahleik like. It's usually bad.

EDIT:
Does anyone have any reccomendations for songs that could go on FoD, Yoshi's Island, Rumble Falls, and DRAC's? I need one song for each of those stages; well I need 2 for Rumble Falls.

Here is some of the songs I have for each stage already.
FoD
Bravely Default - Ba'al Boss Battle
Sonic Genetations - Crisis City (Modern)

Yoshi's Island
Mario Superstar Baseball - Yoshi Park (I haven't checked to see if this matches the stage's theme yet)
Sonic Generations - Planet Wisp (Modern)

DRAC's
BlazBlue Chroni Phantasma - Bullet Dance II (Noel Vermillion's Theme)
Tonindo - Futher Away

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
In our build, we put Emiya and some metal remix of Go Go Power Rangers on FD, but honestly those are just good songs to fight to and you could put them on anything. Especially Emiya. God I love that song.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
EDIT:
Does anyone have any reccomendations for songs that could go on FoD, Yoshi's Island, Rumble Falls, and DRAC's? I need one song for each of those stages; well I need 2 for Rumble Falls.
For Dracula's:
A05 - Airship Theme (SMB3) -> Orphanage of Flame
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt_XTmUtjmw

A06 - Castle / Boss Fortress -> Dragon God
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFiSb9SBOW0

A09 - Luigi's Mansion Theme -> Le Gran Luxe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf89XYPUslw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf89XYPUslw
Q10 - Tetris: Type A -> Loki
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUdPvZuDTHE

Q11 - Tetris: Type B -> METHOD_REPLEKIA/.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OBrWYWurU0

I should really finalize my music pack...

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
And sub this time. I haven't checked its dub, but dub is ether piss poor horrible, or gahleik like. It's usually bad.

EDIT:

FoD

Yoshi's Island
Mario Superstar Baseball - Yoshi Park (I haven't checked to see if this matches the stage's theme yet)

DRAC's
Tonindo - Futher Away
just put half of Grimoire of Alice by Pizuya's Cell x Myon Myon and youre set.
also, this

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
touhou is not webo you weiner, it is not a chinese carton!?

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Orly? It is so much of the webu-desu, as you Chinese cartoon fan call it. Who the heel is Moe anyways?

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
I love those moments where Isai has a one stock lead, and you're thinking to yourself, "well it's only one stock, the other player could come back if they find an openi-" oh wait Isai just made it a two sto- oh wait, Isai just made it a three stock lead.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Well I actually played and beat Wind Waker years back on the Gamecube (Easy game), so that argument is void.
Calling someone's opinions stupid isn't really adding anything of substance to the topic.
I mean he has a point. Saying that there was nothing to do while sailing is just blatantly false.

Bleck

Smash Master
Well I actually played and beat Wind Waker
no, you didn't

'cause I know if you did then you wouldn't have an opinion of Wind Waker that's based on faulty information about Wind Waker

unless you just weren't paying attention the whole time and now you're just making up your experiences to try and look intelligent by having a worthless opinion about a good game

but hey I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
no, you didn't

'cause I know if you did then you wouldn't have an opinion of Wind Waker that's based on faulty information about Wind Waker

unless you just weren't paying attention the whole time and now you're just making up your experiences to try and look intelligent by having a worthless opinion about a good game

but hey I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here
I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he actually played and beat Wind Waker, since the sailing was probably my least favorite part of the original GCN title. I still have no idea how the adventurous idea of sailing across the globe, in control of the winds, is in any way similar to the game of "Wait for an enemy to do something and react". Sure, he could say that you were waiting by traveling, but then he's also waiting by riding Epona, rolling across Hyrule Field, or just running in general and in which case every Zelda game could be just a waiting simulator. Really, any and every adventure game would be a waiting simulator.

Going completely on Wind Waker's combat system, I'd argue that that was probably the best combat system of any of the more recent 3D Zelda games. Makes me wish I hadn't sold it with most of my Gamecube games, years ago....Oh well, Dios Mios it is.

UltimateWario

Smash Master
I really want to find some skins for Dreamland and Kongo Jungle 64 that make them not look like ass.

I've got Frozen Hyrule over Hyrule Castle and Embedded Tower over Saffron City, but seein' 64 graphics makes me beady wittle eyes hurt.

Also need to get that Ska Buffet song on Dreamland.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
I have actually went up/down a flight of stairs and made a (sloppy) sandwich during WW's sailing.

Still wasn't at my destination when I came back.

Gonna replay it (via WWHD) soon here, so we'll see how that goes.

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
I don't know why people didn't like sailing. The aspect of it so cool, you get to sail across the seas, changing the direction of the wind in order to change directions. And along the way you can raid enemy ships and kill the enemies inside of them.

MagicManNo9

A busy man with a busy schedule these days!
Just wanted to pop in and say hi everyone, I wouldn't say I'm new here but I've been a lurker for a long time now and decided to say hi for a change!

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I really want to find some skins for Dreamland and Kongo Jungle 64 that make them not look like ***.

I've got Frozen Hyrule over Hyrule Castle and Embedded Tower over Saffron City, but seein' 64 graphics makes me beady wittle eyes hurt.

Also need to get that Ska Buffet song on Dreamland.
For Dreamland, get the PM no apples version of Dreamgreens: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15762

It's the Melee Green Greens stage with Dreamland's layout.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
I don't know why people didn't like sailing. The aspect of it so cool, you get to sail across the seas, changing the direction of the wind in order to change directions. And along the way you can raid enemy ships and kill the enemies inside of them.
I disliked it because I dislike the idea of being on a boat in the middle of the ocean, period. It wasn't anything to do with the game's mechanics, but a game primarily designed around traversing the ocean just doesn't appeal to me as much as it would others. I was always happy when I found an island, since it meant I wouldn't have to sail anymore for a lil while and I could enjoy the story, characters, or melee combat which was really good in WW.

I can understand the appeal of it, but it just doesn't grab me.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482

EDIT:

FoD

Yoshi's Island

DRAC's
Tonindo - Futher Away
Hey, can I get a download link to that Ba'al boss theme?

I requested it a long time ago because it's not on brawlcustommusic but it was never done. ;_;

For dracula's castle take....

this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vbsI9xFuo8

or this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUCW-7h27u0

For dracula's castle.

UltimateWario

Smash Master
If any of you *****es don't have this on delfino plaza, then you need to fix that.

I have weird OCD about having franchise songs on the wrong stages.

Though I am considering putting this and other 80's-type music on Final Destination and Battlefield.

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Top Bottom