• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
If the Sopo you got when you held R had a good up-b, not necessarily for recovery, but just having a use in general, I'd secondary that ****. Sopo is fun.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I gotta give that title to 9K....... he's top liker for sure.
But then it goes Dopeboy>Sapphire >mechwarrior
I, Wave Kusanagi, and a few others singlehandedly got this thread locked due to us all liking everyone's posts, causing massive like spamming and people posting random/irrelevant things just to get likes. It was pretty meta, and it was pretty awesome. XD I had started the whole thing, so I'm pretty sure I get second place. ;)
9K > Sapphire Dragon > PBDopeBoy = MWarriorNY

Edit: Wave, you get credit for starting the idea though. Wouldn't have been able to do it without you and the others that followed :)

Last edited:

OmegaObi-wan144

Banned via Warnings
If the Sopo you got when you held R had a good up-b, not necessarily for recovery, but just having a use in general, I'd secondary that ****. Sopo is fun.
Sopo is not your *****. Go back to tumblr and leave your nasty fanfictions out of my precious smashboards.

Bleck

Smash Master
Crying probably. Though with tears of joy since wed no longer have pokemon like diggersby in new gens.
Like... is this a serious statement? That Smogon - a group of people on the internet - would somehow acquire a multimillionaire dollar franchise from Nintendo after they've mysteriously gone bankrupt and magically transform into a development company?

I can't tell if you're making a terrible joke or if you really don't understand... well, anything, really.

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
I, Wave Kusanagi, and a few others singlehandedly got this thread locked due to us all liking everyone's posts, causing massive like spamming and people posting random/irrelevant things just to get likes. It was pretty meta, and it was pretty awesome. XD I had started the whole thing, so I'm pretty sure I get second place. ;)
9K > Sapphire Dragon > PBDopeBoy = MWarriorNY
............. If this is true, I'll accept that order.....:oneeye:

OmegaObi-wan144

Banned via Warnings
Like... is this a serious statement? That Smogon - a group of people on the internet - would somehow acquire a multimillionaire dollar franchise from Nintendo after they've mysteriously gone bankrupt and magically transform into a development company?

I can't tell if you're making a terrible joke or if you really don't understand... well, anything, really.
If anybody knows how to make a good pokemon game its smogon. If you ask me nintendo should have already sold the frachise to them. Its not like it would be any different, we all know they already pay smogon for help balancing the game.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Last edited:

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Not to rain on you guy's parade, but there's a fellow over at the Smash 4 forums who singlehandedly succeeded at skyrocketing all Smash 4 forum-goers at the top of the list of Smashboards' most likes received. Seriously, if you check the list, all the people there are from the Smash 4 boards, except for Strong Bad, Standardtoaster, Umbreon, DMG, Q7 x7 and Vashimus. You guys are pretty low-tier compared to that guy. :p

Edit: Just checked that link Sapphire. Damn, those were dark times. It's like nobody gave half a **** at what others were saying. I'll raise you guys to upper-mid-tier.

Last edited:

Alfonzo Bagpipez

Smash Lord
NNID
Futatsu
3DS FC
0920-0032-8454
Not to rain on you guy's parade, but there's a fellow over at the Smash 4 forums who singlehandedly succeeded at skyrocketing all Smash 4 forum-goers at the top of the list of Smashboards' most likes received. Seriously, if you check the list, all the people there are from the Smash 4 boards, except for Strong Bad, Standardtoaster, Umbreon, DMG, Q7 x7 and Vashimus. You guys are pretty low-tier compared to that guy. :p
I wouldn't say it's all one person.

There was a period of time in a Smash 4 thread where I posted around 15 GIFs completely unrelated to the topic and got around 200 likes.
(Which also helped lock said thread)

Smash 4 just too easy.

(But still, Morbid = Top tier Liker)

Last edited:

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I wouldn't say it's all one person.

There was a period of time in a Smash 4 thread where I posted around 15 GIFs completely unrelated to the topic and got around 200 likes.
(Which also helped lock said thread)

Smash 4 just too easy.

(But still, Morbid = Top tier Liker)
Ahhh yeah, Morbid Altruism. Even I've heard of him before and I never go on Smash 4 threads. Morbid is pro tier

Morbid > 9K > Sapphire Dragon > PBDopeBoy = MWarriorNY

SwagTrain

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Crying probably. Though with tears of joy since wed no longer have pokemon like diggersby in new gens.
DIGGERSBY THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooOOOOooOOoOOOOOoooOoOooooOOUIHF MUINFCNI EMNUCRGNucrgqlbcgn lrkem VGCU VHu TVGK AHHHHHHHHHH WHO DARES DOUBT DIGGERSBY WHAT THE ****?! HE'S TOP CUT THREE REGIONALS ALREADY!

#diggersbytho #diggersbyhastwohunnieswhereareyours #wait #youdonthaveany #getaburnhealplz

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Ahhh yeah, Morbid Altruism. Even I've heard of him before and I never go on Smash 4 threads. Morbid is pro tier

Morbid > 9K > Sapphire Dragon > PBDopeBoy = MWarriorNY
I can agree with these placements. In fact, I don't know what the point of the Tier List Speculation thread is anymore.

I agree with Alfonzo, those parts go trigger-happy with their likes.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
my brain selectively ignores mentions of smash 4 forums
plagues that deserve to die with fire

JOE!

Smash Hero
Totally unrelated to the current topic, but about a year ago a bunch of folks from the Social thread here got together to make plans for a fighting game of our own, including Kink-Link, Drinking Food, DMG, HyperrCrow and Myself.

Anybody else interested in the concept of a Smash / Traditional Fighter hybrid could message me and join in the fun :)

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Totally unrelated to the current topic, but about a year ago a bunch of folks from the Social thread here got together to make plans for a fighting game of our own, including Kink-Link, Drinking Food, DMG, HyperKrow and Myself.

Anybody else interested in the concept of a Smash / Traditional Fighter hybrid could message me and join in the fun :)
Just play Melee.:colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful:

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Great, didnt sleep. Its 8 am and classes are starting. Thank you again, internet.

CardiganBoy

Smash Lord
quote="TimeSmash, post: 16332138, member: 45095"]:colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful:
Is that sufficient?[/quote]
You should put that thing in a spoiler tab, someone can get seizures.

Edit: damn there are ninjas already having seizures

and yeah it's insufficient.

Last edited:
Top Bottom