• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Nausicaa

Smash Lord
I got an infraction warning for posting DOODOODOOZE too much.
Spam
It was in that really spammy cyclical thread call 'tier something' around here anyway.

Playing Lego Marvel...
It's a good game.
I like it.

Blade-Fox

Smash Apprentice
I, Wave Kusanagi, and a few others singlehandedly got this thread locked due to us all liking everyone's posts, causing massive like spamming and people posting random/irrelevant things just to get likes. It was pretty meta, and it was pretty awesome. XD I had started the whole thing, so I'm pretty sure I get second place. ;)
9K > Sapphire Dragon > PBDopeBoy = MWarriorNY

Edit: Wave, you get credit for starting the idea though. Wouldn't have been able to do it without you and the others that followed :)
^^^ Sapphire Dragon for nicest hipster award.

@ standardtoaster standardtoaster I like how Samus has completely forsaken her actual hand.

"Bump thumbs, blaster beats everything."

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
are you all seriously defending smogon's rulesets tho while I was gone

shameful. also how about that video game we're supposed to be talking about

CORY

wut
BRoomer

pokemon? they were talking about pokemon, in the context of smogon's ruleset, obv.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
it's the social thread that was made specifically to have a place to not talk about that video game

lrn2offtopic

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Spore is the best move ever. I blame VGC 2013 GF for getting Spore nerfed even though it's kinda deserved and nerfing my favorite fighting type Breloom.

OmegaObi-wan144

Banned via Warnings
Ironically enough I run both on my 5th gen team with a Jellicent and on of my 6th gen teams.
Im too scared of fire type moves to put too many grass types on a team. My scizor gets one shot by every japanese players lead thats not klefki on battle spot

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Where did you find a clear top/bottom controller for under $100? I've only seen clear top/bottom controllers on ebay for $100 or more.
I found it locally on craigslist. Otherwise the cheepest i found them used were like 70 on ebay. New ones are still like 110

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482

Defending?

I wouldn't say that, but I would say it's something that's worth understanding.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I'm not even mad cause it worked plus Jellicent being a spinblocker as well also 5th gen was the weather and spam high power moves till you die metal so yeah.

Im too scared of fire type moves to put too many grass types on a team. My scizor gets one shot by every japanese players lead thats not klefki on battle spot
I also had Heatran for that as well.

EDIT: MY Breloom was Choice Banded and Technician so you can kinda see the lack of cares I give unless it was a Venasuar, Celebi, Weezing, Poison Heal Gliscor and now Talonflame oh god that poke is everywhere.

Last edited:

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Talonflame is a disgusting monster.
As are the MegaZards. I think X is better than Y overall but just the potential of the Zard maybe being Y is terrifying by the virtue having your counter/check mauled because you were wrong. Not quite on the "is this MegaLucario Nasty Plot or Swords Dance" level (seriously **** Mega Lucario), but still damn good.
Basically Stealth Rock be damned.
<3 Defog (at least until I see something like Defiant Bisharp on the other team).

One thing I've been toying with is Rain, particularly because stuff like Talonflame and Charizard are everywhere. Getting to womp on them something like Kabutops is a great feeling.

F. Blue

Smash Journeyman
Lol, but seriously:

If anybody has ever been interested in designing a fighter, hit me up and I can include you into the group.

So far the theme is centered around "Music", with each fighter representing a genre / musical style.
Is it a 2d game? I'm a trained classical painter with the resources to animate as well.

GeZ

Smash Lord
As are the MegaZards. I think X is better than Y overall but just the potential of the Zard maybe being Y is terrifying by the virtue having your counter/check mauled because you were wrong. Not quite on the "is this MegaLucario Nasty Plot or Swords Dance" level (seriously **** Mega Lucario), but still damn good.
<3 Defog (at least until I see something like Defiant Bisharp on the other team).

One thing I've been toying with is Rain, particularly because stuff like Talonflame and Charizard are everywhere. Getting to womp on them something like Kabutops is a great feeling.
I tried running rain for a while, but it's tough man. With the rain nerfs it's a lot harder to make work.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363

Ah man I lost a few games just because of guessing the Mega stone on the Charizard. I was soo mad cause I used to only see Zard X in singles all the time while Y Zard very little while now I seeing Y Zard alot more and X Zard is rare for me.

Also how true is this for people in here for fast food?

EDIT: Someone tell me how to collapse images and vids into tabs cause I forgot how to?

Last edited:

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ah man I lost a few games just because of guessing the Mega stone on the Charizard. I was soo mad cause I used to only see Zard X in singles all the time while Y Zard very little while now I seeing Y Zard alot more and X Zard is rare for me.

Also how true is this for people in here for fast food?

EDIT: Someone tell me how to collapse images and vids into tabs cause I forgot how to?
Use [spoiler ] tags.

That's a pretty good chart. Some of the ends are mostly there for a joke, but overall I approve of it.

Top Bottom