• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
- Slightly raised the ceiling blastzone of Warioware
- Raised the ceiling blastzone of the following stages: Distant Planet, Yoshi's Island, Castle Siege, Green Hill Zone, Halberd, Rumble Falls, Norfair, Skyworld, Skyloft, Lylat, Metal Cavern, and Smashville
- Significantly raised the ceiling blastzone of Dracula's Castle

GG Fox.

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
i don't really get the why they did this, just seems like DDD has been dominating or something
They also got rid of armor on his recovery, which makes little sense considering his recovery is one of his main weaknesses. I mean PMBR did nothing to change his linearity or overall position considered as one of the worst in the game, just gave edgeguarding nerfs and recovery nerfs and fair animation cleanup.
I'm hoping that the decreased shield pushback will help his grab game, but that just makes him more of a linear character.

esoterics

Smash Apprentice
Can someone inform me a little bit about it?
http://projectmgame.com/en/about
Will it erase my memory from my previous Brawl save data?
No.
How do I install it?
http://projectmgame.com/en/download

Will it ruin my original Brawl game?
No.

Note that the Project M site is under a lot of stress right now and these links may not function correctly.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
As P:M currently stands you guys did an amazing job. It'd be neat if someone well versed in the changes would go through them in a voice video explaining what and why; otherwise I might attempt. Most if not all the changes make sense.

MLGF

Smash Lord
Hi.
Currently at College and my connection shuts off every tens minutes.
Needless to say, I can't download PM (for the better considering I have finals ATM)
Anyone want to give the details of Mewtwo/Roy's final smash?

Korrag

Smash Cadet
NNID
Korrag
What are the triangle yellow warning sign things on Mewtwo and Roy when you hover over them on the CSS?

EDIT: Never mind figured it out, they just mean they may cause lag in 4 player :)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
You need to hold B after pressing up-B and holding left or right.

Vashimus

Smash Master
We've said it time and time again, and you've probably grown tired of hearing, but I'll say it anyway. Thank you PMBR. Just a trillion thanks. I know we all can seem like a bunch of spoiled babies at times, but we care so much about this damn mod and really appreciate the work you guys have put into it. Please, revel in your victory. You've won Smashboards. Just....I don't have anything else to say, I'm at a loss for words. All I can say is just thank you. I hope you all have a Happy Holidays. :colorful:

OSCA MIKE

Smash Journeyman
Asked the same thing earlier, the fix for >2gb isn't finished yet but should be within the next couple days.
great

riivolution was literally the only method i could use with the SD card i had

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
Hi.
Currently at College and my connection shuts off every tens minutes.
Needless to say, I can't download PM (for the better considering I have finals ATM)
Anyone want to give the details of Mewtwo/Roy's final smash?
First thing I went and saw for myself lol
For Roy, he dashes forward like Marth locking into the enemy he runs into, it's a cutscene-like FS(somewhat like Links) where he slashes the opponent a few times and then engulfs them in a fire eruption that looks like a mini version of Ho-ohs power, which sends the enemy upward.
For Mewtwo, it's very similar to Lucarios FS except that it's purple and covers about a third of Final Destination, can be controlled like Lucarios.

Sir Combee

Smash Apprentice
I love love love that fairy Jigglypuff skin with the glitter <3 I'm going to make her my main just because of that.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
anyone mind helping me with custom soudns?
ill just prscrn what i told standard toaster

according to IE's thread, we basically just need to just export each group as a sawnd and just plug it into the sfx folder

i did that, and none of my sounds are working

Rasumii

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rasumii
This is absolutely beautiful... <3

I must say, they made Turbo Mode a lot easier than it looks. I can chain like... 3 hits on purpose and like 5 with button-mashing. I will conquer this BEFORE THE NEXT UPDATE!!

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
Anyone streaming 3.0? I can't actually play for another week ;_;

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Just wanted to make sure this part really got seen as it is extremely crucial.

A CALL TO THE COMMUNITY
Lastly, with the absolutely enormous amount of new characters, mechanics, features, costumes, and stages all added to 3.0 there will inevitably be bugs that we could not catch with our limited number of players. We need you, the community, to help us out by reporting the bugs you find on our Bug Reporting Forum. The more specific you can be about how to reproduce a given bug the faster we can fix it. As with previous releases we will likely put out a “3.0b” or similarly named patch a few weeks after release squashing as many of the community-identified bugs as possible. Thanks for your understanding and your help.

iLink

Smash Champion
Sorry if this has been covered already but are we be able to add our own extra color slots?

SpiderMad

Smash Master
*I'm sleep deprived*
I feel that we didn't emphasize on this enough on the change log.
Glad Magus/Ds22/Dantarion? cracked the Code. I don't think there's much to argue against it, but similar to stage collision detection in 1.0 which still had Brawl's: it did have a few perks for say Marth ending his Dair much quicker off platforms and SHs. Overall though it's pretty bad with how it limits low aerials and all that. But just like that, I think I might miss the higher shield push back a little bit. I always imagined it being more DBZ like if you were say SHDFairing a guy's shield multiple times in a row across a bit of the stage and stuff rather than now where it'll be more stationary, making Multi-shines more effective. Is shield health less or more now?

We need you, the community, to help us out by reporting the game breaking and jank bugs you find first to SpiderMad =) and then all the meh ones to the Bug Reporting Forum
fixed, RIP auto-Ledgecancel bug

Top Bottom