• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Vex's ganon is pretty beastly. Him and his partner Gunblade (going double ganon) beat me and Hylian in teams at SKTAR. It was me in the 1v2 at the very end...got a combo on one of them, knocked him offstage, grabbed ledge and let him grab me to rockcrock -> nB him...and the other ganon spiked me out of it. Couldn't even be mad

EDIT: Was actually on stream, so it got recorded

Last edited:

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
Vex's ganon is pretty beastly. Him and his partner Gunblade (going double ganon) beat me and Hylian in teams at SKTAR. It was me in the 1v2 at the very end...got a combo on one of them, knocked him offstage, grabbed ledge and let him grab me to rockcrock -> nB him...and the other ganon spiked me out of it. Couldn't even be mad

EDIT: Was actually on stream, so it got recorded
Daaaamn that was sick.

Oh hey while I got you here could you do me a favor and shoutout my man Square1? He picked up Roy because I showed him some vids of you and basically it would blow his mind if you just said something like "shoutouts to Square1, [words of encouragement]" or something.

Bazkip

Smash Master
Bowser + Ganon is a stupid team
Also maybe I killed you a few times too many but I doubt it was that >_>

I regret nothing

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
almost made a 3 stock comeback against a falco yesterday but then i accidentally got ****ed by lylat when trying to waveland onstage :(

OSCA MIKE

Smash Journeyman
Today I woke up at 6 to go to work at 8 am, then after work I go to school at 5:30 PM and go home at 10
Duck yeeee

Also I love how every news post about a POTD devolves into talking about a leak

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Should do as mario or link and spam that one move we all know and love

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I'm going to replace Ike's F-smash taunt Easter Egg (he has one, as well as Cfalc during Knee and I think Wario during Dair or something) with that guy.

Also it seems like people are regurgitating lots of old stuff lately, it goes on reddit, someone posts it here, it gets popular again on reddit, someone here posts it again

And so many people are misinformed about mechanics which is nothing new, when it came to that Smash 4 Mario Bair clip. If I had the resources (or someone to help me) I would knowledgemicate everybody on everything in a super video. I already cleared up wavebouncing but I still gotta make a follow up video to make people superstand.

I already got these http://smashboards.com/threads/understanding-auto-cancels-and-iasa-concerning-up-air-bair.332160/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtOSf5iZhnY#t=517 for Autocancel/IASA but I need to include more information and people aren't willing to watch 10+ min videos unless you're Ken (in which you take a half hour to cover how to DI a throw, okay guys?); they need informative and concise text videos with visuals and intriguing and enlightening music. Which Metagame minute did and inspired PMDepot

Last edited:

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Started school two days ago, it's p boring and uneventful. Only class I really like so far is my TV Broadcast/Media class, I get to make videos (and hopefully work on mainly audio eventually) for all my class assignments; it makes group projects fun. :-)

The school may hire me too to run stuff at official events, the class teaches everything I need to know which is cool. Hopefully I can get an interview and ACE it.

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Idk just tell me the dankest parts about it.
I'm only taking 4 classes at the moment, but the best part is this class called, "Audio Techniques." Basically, you work hands on, on editing sound in adobe audition. They have plenty of pcs with it and they have a few studios in the school. It's pretty awesome. The teacher is a G as well.

One of the lamest things about this major, in the classes I have, the most girls in any one class, is 4. My other classes have less than that. Most them, aint even cute :( no desu

Last edited:

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
That sounds pretty neat.
I'm only taking 4 classes at the moment, but the best part is this class called, "Audio Techniques." Basically, you work hands on, on editing sound in adobe audition. They have plenty of pcs with it and they have a few studios in the school. It's pretty awesome. The teacher is a G as well.

One of the lamest things about this major, in the classes I have, the most girls in any one class, is 4. My other classes have less than that. Most them, aint even cute :( no desu
That sounds pretty neat. What kind of sound editing do you guys end up doing? All I want to do is audio, I want to become an audio engineer/musician in the future. My teach for my class is really cool as well. What does yours do that makes him banging'

I have this one goth/scene girl in it that's INSANELY hot, she's a qt3.14. Other than that I only have like 2 other girls in the class.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I played SD remix last night for the first time, it's way more fun than pm. Honestly, it's everything I wanted pm to be like while still feeling like melee. I think SD remix did a better job with Gnw than pm, they just gave him some of the same frame data from brawl but instead of changing upb thry just gave him slightly better air steer and up smash is 8 frames faster.

It's a shame that it never got big, it's a great mod.

Whens 3.5 though?

Top Bottom