• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

TRJV

Smash Journeyman
A moment of silence for everyone who's favorite Pokemon is unsuitable for the game.

...You'll have your day Walrein, you'll have your day...

Last edited:

hotdogturtle

Smash Master

Looks really awkward, like a room with the lights turned off. Why wouldn't they add lighting to this if they're adding a real design to it now?

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Hey anyone from around here going to GUTS3 in September? Looking to share a room and I kinda missed the boat for planning.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Ive always hoped to play mario kart using ganondorf...why the **** is is it just more mario, link and villager

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Link on a kart looks really funny to me for some reason.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
So yeah this is now officially a thing.
Oh good, a Pokemon game that I'll bother to get better than average at.

And even better for you non Tekken fans
Siliconera said:
Harada says he wants Pokkén Tournament to be a game that can be enjoyed by both casual and hardcore fans of Pokémon and fighting games, but most of all, he wants it to be a game that feels great to play.

According to Harada, the game doesn’t use Tekken’s engine, and is something completely new. It won’t focus as much on the fighting game genre’s technical aspects, and will be mainly about the action.
Also this.

As an aside, Ishihara said that the game would be released “first on arcades,” then went, “Oops, I said first” with a chuckle, so there’s a little sign that we could possibly see a console version in the future.
REV UP THOSE WII U'S BECAUSE I AM ONE HYPED PLAYER.

Last edited:

RIDLEY is too SMALL

Smash Journeyman
Since Nintendo is apparently doing a bunch of crazy **** now, you know what they should make after the Mario Kart DLC? Fire Emblem Kart.

And after the Pokémon fighting game, they should do an F-Zero fighting game. I, for one, would play as Octoman. (He'd be a grapple character. Because of the tentacles.)

Last edited:

RIDLEY is too SMALL

Smash Journeyman
F-Zero needs a racing reboot before it gets a fighting game.
I said it jokingly, but now I actually think it would be the raddest thing ever. All the F-Zero pilots are either super buff, super weird, or some sort of monster-thing. They would all fit perfectly into a fighting game. Also, it would be hilarious.

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
I said it jokingly, but now I actually think it would be the raddest thing ever. All the F-Zero pilots are either super buff, super weird, or some sort of monster-thing. They would all fit perfectly into a fighting game. Also, it would be hilarious.
I've always thought incorporating fighting into the racing would be cool. Like what if you could pull up next to somebody, turn on auto-pilot, hop out of your car and onto someone else's and give them a Falcon Punch through the windshield?

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Needs an alternate car for
, IMO.
You know what kind. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Getting strong vibes of the grid from the tail end of this.

...Cynicism and nihilism are for Darwin Award-winners and cowards.
Man how long ago did I make a request for Mexican Ganon? Such fond memories. Hopefully someone actually makes this a skin.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion

Looks really awkward, like a room with the lights turned off. Why wouldn't they add lighting to this if they're adding a real design to it now?
I like the Tron room like that, it looks mysterious and the end of a simulation. Only issue is the characters' feet don't seem to line up with the angle of the floor as others have noted, the Yoshi picture makes it the most obvious. Slightly adjust that and I think it's perfect.

Last edited:

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
A moment of silence for everyone who's favorite Pokemon is unsuitable for the game.

...You'll have your day Walrein, you'll have your day...
Lugia... he's basically only ever in Johto related things, and only sometimes in spin off games ; ; Definitely couldn't be in Pokken. GSC was just recently made into HGSS so Johto likely won't see the 3D scene for several years...

*moment of silence*

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I wish I didn't make that solemn vow to never spend manies on video games until I play through the ones I have and like.

Sorry Mario Kart DLC :(

Last edited:

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
I got to the VGBC stream/YT thing late. Is the 10-stage-list on page 1 the new standard for the next patch or is it a heavily edited version of PM by VGBC?

Last edited:
Top Bottom