• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Hi guys, I would really appreciate some of your advice. Since I'm pry done making PM videos on PMDepot (unless I start making videos on other stuff). I was thinking of cleaning up the channel so I'm not embarrassed to like let prestigious people know of it (though I don't think it'd ever be resume worthy).

https://www.youtube.com/user/PMDepot

What videos should I make unlisted? Any advice about what I should do with the channel?

Last edited:

Bazkip

Smash Master
By the way, got a suggestion for a quality third-party Wii-mote that costs less than the official Nintendo ones?
Official Wimotes aren't expensive and the quality of third-party products aren't guaranteed, I would just stick with the first party controllers.

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Samus Returns is godlike, easy 10/10. Props to Kenji Yamamoto for delivering a great Metroid game soundtrack as usual:

Last edited:

Rawkobo

Smash Ace
i don't know why the comment at the end of the article is so magus

but it's so much magus lol

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
3rd season of MHA will be sick.

But also, 3rd season of Shokugeki no Soma comin up soon I think :eyes emoji:

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
...I'm back.
woop

Also, I'm back in my old house, now that it's been rebuilt and all that jazz. So that's nice.

Edit: Also, I'm in Cali, so basically everything is on fire for some reason.

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Reminder that PM is hot doodoo.

Also got alerts but seems like they disappeared so shoutouts to any missed @ messages.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
>>3 weeks ago, Local scene is formulating rotating Bi-Weekly series for Melee and PM, needs a name
>>A couple names get tossed around, none seem too promising
>>Inspiration strikes me, I quickly type out without hesistation "I'm not Gay, I'm just Bi-Weekly"
>>"Perfect, we're gonna use it!"
>>Typed response: "Lol", Voice inside my head: "Plz no plz no someone's gonna get upset oh god what have I done"

>>Fast forward to today, I get a message from one of the planners about actual real preliminary graphic for series
>>God help us all

Attachments

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
i love it dude. good ****. our weekly in tampa used to be named the Spaghetti Spot, so i think your name's not as bad as you think.

Avro-Arrow

Smash Journeyman
>>3 weeks ago, Local scene is formulating rotating Bi-Weekly series for Melee and PM, needs a name
>>A couple names get tossed around, none seem too promising
>>Inspiration strikes me, I quickly type out without hesistation "I'm not Gay, I'm just Bi-Weekly"
>>"Perfect, we're gonna use it!"
>>Typed response: "Lol", Voice inside my head: "Plz no plz no someone's gonna get upset oh god what have I done"

>>Fast forward to today, I get a message from one of the planners about actual real preliminary graphic for series
>>God help us all
Should be a picture of marth

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
I'm working on getting setups for a NorCal SF (3-4) scene in the Chico area, but ey, I might shill this dead game as a side event. Also, I'm a boney husk of a man without the joy of PM Ike to revitalize me.

Also, I've been thinking on the idea of a new kind of arcade. Fighting games, BYOC or BuyYOC, and PC setups as the primary tech as opposed to cabinets? Maybe coffee and twitch-streams on a wall mounted tv? This is a college city, so if theres any place it might work it could be here.

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
https://discord.gg/3MGNypw

Hey this is a friend of mine's Discord and is going through a bit of a rocky phase right now. It started out as a Yugioh thing but has reallly turned into a more general thing with stuff like Pokemon and Smash and anime also being talked about a decent amount along wuth other random bs. But I can a lot of the regulars here getting along with the regulars on this Discord server. Maybe give a whirl and see if you like it?

eideeiit

Smash Ace
I watched Boondock Saints for the first time. A pretty enjoyable movie, though it felt like towards the end the writing got sloppier. Willem DaFoe's character was pretty funny, though it was pretty weird having a someone absolutely ridiculous like that have so much screen time. It started feeling a bit like the character's gimmicks were getting in the way of his real ideas, since I had no hunch of those at all until he literally spelled them out. It was also pretty clear in its idolization of some very rightist ideas and then tried to band aid them, but since it was so transparent that it felt like a joke, it didn't try to hide it and that's apparently what it set out to do, criticizing the movie for those things would be dumb imo.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Had 3 huge bags of Reese's/Twix to distribute and still ran out in less than 20 minutes. Gotta love this holiday.

Top Bottom