• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
I saw an alligator snapping turtle that was about the size of a swan in my local park's pond today. It was pretty metal.

Bleck

Smash Master
there's basically no difference between people with anime girl avatars and people that wear duck dynasty t-shirts

Bazkip

Smash Master
I thought it was that there's no difference between people with anime girl avatars and white supremacists

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Question, is it worth playing FE: Genealogy of the Holy War and Thracia 776, or have they not aged well and cross my fingers for a remake like what they're doing for Gaiden?

Fortress

Smash Master
Question, is it worth playing FE: Genealogy of the Holy War and Thracia 776, or have they not aged well and cross my fingers for a remake like what they're doing for Gaiden?
They're both incredible on their own, and become even better compared against the Awakening and post-Awakening garbage.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Saw another alligator snapping turtle in my local park's pond today that was slightly smaller than the previous one. Note their head hiding in the muck next to that piece of wood I put there to make it easier to spot. For perspective on just how huge these things get, it was a bit bigger than a volleyball. They poked their head out more after I took this photo, and I got to make eye contact with it. ...It was pretty cool.

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
One time I was walking around white rock lake, playing Pokemon go and I saw a tiny little baby snapping turtle in the parking lot.

So I scooped it up on some napkins in my car and took it to the lake edge so it could get in at its leisure without having to worry about cars running it over : o

Don't think I have the picture of it on my phone anymore, though, sadly...

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Turtles are cool
The imperial palace garden's moat in tokyo is full with huge turtles and it's great

Nausicaa

Smash Lord
I'll be in my house all summer, avoiding interactions with everyone locally so that interruptions in the form of 'outings' are few and far between.

Turtles are cool.

f*** humanz
HUUUUEEEEMAAANZNNZZZZ

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
What is up party people?! Are you having a wonderful time?
Do you wanna rock n roll all night? Do you wanna party everyday?

Bleck

Smash Master
anyways my point is that they're both embarassing public displays of affection for something with little-to-no redeeming qualities in the vain hopes of fitting into a group of narcissist sociopaths

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
How can you say anime girls have no redeeming qualities when they are the sole source of power for ThunderZReiGN the magnificent?

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
anyways my point is that they're both embarassing public displays of affection for something with little-to-no redeeming qualities in the vain hopes of fitting into a group of narcissist sociopaths
Uncle Bleck! Am I a narcissist sociopath?

Top Bottom