• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Nerd, definitively
See senior year me with knowledge about scanning transmission electronmicroscopes

Even got to tour the one at the University in the valley, helped, got sample photos of them looking at transistors

200% nerd

CORY

wut
BRoomer
See senior year me with knowledge about scanning transmission electronmicroscopes

Even got to tour the one at the University in the valley, helped, got sample photos of them looking at transistors

200% nerd
duuuuude! My school also had a scanning electron microscope! And I got to be in the group that learned to use it!

Sadly, it never got fully working before I graduated so all I really got to do was run samples up acetone gradients and then set them in the resin : /

D

Deleted member

How do you even get to do that, unless by school you mean university. Which if you do I do it all the time as long as I don't **** up my grades.

Also @Saito I made a new video, any criticisms are appreciated in case you feel like doing another review like last time x)
Vid:
well um, I kinda like ****ed myself the next day (monday)

I couldn't sleep so I just decided to watch streams until I felt tired, next thing I knew it was 3:30 and I had to wake up at 6

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
I used to have a lot of classes with this one kid who would always ask dozens of questions after presentations just because he felt like he wanted to test your knowledge, and so if you couldn't answer or gave a bs one he could feel better/smarter than you. I used to love over preparing just so I could answer him in detail and shut him up
Sometimes we were marked points off if we didn't ask questions since it'd assume that we weren't paying attention (which is usually 100% accurate), so we always had people ask questions afterwards.

D e l t a

That one guy who does the thing with a camera.
I don't know what this sleep thing that you're talking about is, I'd much rather play Smash with Junebug, lain, D e l t a D e l t a and @zman804 till 4AM
On a 3.5 setup lmao
yooo that was great. We had like 7 different people contribute to getting ONE setup running Saturday night. 10/10 would do again

On a midterm / testing related note, Engineering sucks and make literally everything else feel like a joke. I'm glad Smash has prepared me both mentally and physically to endure the struggles of test week. Anytime I'm taking a test I think to myself, "this isn't so bad compared to fighting Mew2King's Marth on FD as Fox"

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Mfw I win a set against an Ike on stream but his generic Ike combo gets gfy'd on reddit
Why is reddit a bunch of plebs

D

Deleted member

ive decided to vote for trump because i have a morbid fascination with doomsday and entropy and watching my peers mewling feeble pleas in the throes of despair. i welcome our new dark overlord, and i shall drink your final tears from mine goblet of silver as pestilence and famine lay waste to the forsaken land.

this is actually an allegory for playing squirtle btw

D

Deleted member

im not homophobic i just call people nasty **** sometimes

hateful tho, undeniably

real talk though, im not actually voting this election, but i do find the generation 8-12 years younger than me to be disturbingly leftist. no doubt the far right is terrifying, but thats a two way street.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
No **** sherlock, everybody already knows this; so why is it worth saying?
Because it's a thing where the subject in question isn't necessarily bad/has bad opinions, but those who support said subject tend to overblow and oversaturate the opinions/impact/quality of said subject to the point where it can get irritating/annoying.

Another reason its worth saying is because I can say whatever I want like a normal human being. Like, for example, trying to value "the worth" of a statement is dumb. Full stop.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
I hate wanting to say things but not wanting to be involved in the continued conversation descending into repetition

Even just this risks a stupid response so pretend I didn't say anything

D e l t a

That one guy who does the thing with a camera.
Oh my god they mispelled my tag
@zman804 Wtf man
to be fair, it was super difficult to hear anything by the stage and people had to shout for us to know what you were saying most of the time

On another note, it was spelled correctly when I was on commentary with him. Coincidence? I think not :^)

Player -0

Smash Hero
mfw phone doesn't auto shut down while in emulator and fell asleep while playing. Made conscious decision while playing to save later and phone became kill while sleep.

rip like 45 minutes of progress. I think I just remembered I fell asleep in Erika's gym.

Update though on pkmn adventure. I now have a Machop @Grey Belnades except it's OldManGr(a/e)y and not a fraud.

@Helsong Hitmonchan or Nidorina/Nidoqueen/whatev?

I still have 3 spots on my team not including Hels. I actively try to think of people while seeing Pokemon about people so suggestions might help

CORY

wut
BRoomer
mfw phone doesn't auto shut down while in emulator and fell asleep while playing. Made conscious decision while playing to save later and phone became kill while sleep.

rip like 45 minutes of progress. I think I just remembered I fell asleep in Erika's gym.

Update though on pkmn adventure. I now have a Machop @Grey Belnades except it's OldManGr(a/e)y and not a fraud.

@Helsong Hitmonchan or Nidorina/Nidoqueen/whatev?

I still have 3 spots on my team not including Hels. I actively try to think of people while seeing Pokemon about people so suggestions might help
get a jolteon and name it Jolteon Jolteon , ez dun

Last edited:
Top Bottom