• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
mobile apps are out of the question. I cannot depend on them or use them at all.

I only have one book from Schwarz/Ezawa and been using the beautiful world of internets to learn what I've already learned.
Regarding the kanji it'll just be something I learn over time I suppose, but katakana and hiragana I've been trying to get down asap

I heard that the first two pokemon games didn't use any kanji at all, so I may be able to play rby/gsc in full japanese sooner than other games

Would also be an interesting relearning process with move and pokemon names, although I already know most of them since I just watch the anime with subs.
Reading kana only is surprisingly hard.
And you'll find learning kanji "along the way" isn't possible, or realistic rather. Japanese children have classes to teach them kanji over many years.

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
Reading kana only is surprisingly hard.
And you'll find learning kanji "along the way" isn't possible, or realistic rather. Japanese children have classes to teach them kanji over many years.
Oh okay
I'll force it too, then.

e; I think the difference is that since I'm not at school or at work and learning other things as well (math, science, history, english etc) if I can just focus on the language I can get a lot of years worth of schooling down much quicker while I'm focusing only on it

So with diligence, as you said, I can probably get it down in a couple of years. And I have enough motivation for it, so I don't think I will stop unless I simply cannot get past something.

Last edited:

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
the way to help me learn ぜんぶ was that I would think about a guy telling someone to swallow it "all"....
Yup... learning Japanese is fun, ahahaha
Am I allowed to even say that here...?

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
I find you overly serious, excessively abrasive towards me, and No Fun™
Is there something wrong or unfunny about joking around with one's beliefs and ideologies? Or is it just annoying to y'all? @Smooth Criminal
CORY CORY YES THIS IS MY LIFE, DEFENDER OF CAPITALISM AND LIBERTY
@Lizalfos thank you for your understanding <3
TBH, I do find it annoying >.>

But, you know, you do you.

yea guys don't hate on the @supercapitalist he's the hyper conservative yin to MechWarriorNY MechWarriorNY 's hyper liberal yang. He has already saved this thread from tuning into a society of immortal communist robots at the hands of a tyrannical MechWarrior on multiple occasions. you people are so ungrateful >: (
Mech is hyper liberal?

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Kurri ★ Kurri ★ hey girl, you keeping up on your workouts?
Been doing squats all week. I can feel the firmness in my glutes growing.

But yeah, I've been slowly, but surly increasing the load. Still trying to flesh out my diet, but I haven't had the craving for juice/soda in a long time, so that's good.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
good ****, then!

you doing any other stuff with them, like pushups or something? you said you were doing running, too, right? or did i get you confused for another pms nerd in that big discussion?

CORY

wut
BRoomer
i'm not sure what extreme liberal stereotypes you see, but it's always seemed more extreme edgelord stereotypical to me...

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
good ****, then!

you doing any other stuff with them, like pushups or something? you said you were doing running, too, right? or did i get you confused for another pms nerd in that big discussion?
That might of been another nerd. I did say I was walking and you advised I power walked or something, been doing that. Eventually I'm just going to start hitting the gym though, since they have equipment and stuff.

I don't really know for sure but he occasionally goes on rants that are very reminiscent of the extreme liberal stereotype
I mean, sure, maybe Mech is liberal, but he never came off as hyper liberal. Bleck Bleck comes off as more liberal than Mech.

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
i'm not sure what extreme liberal stereotypes you see, but it's always seemed more extreme edgelord stereotypical to me...
well yea he is an edgelord but...
I mean, sure, maybe Mech is liberal, but he never came off as hyper liberal. Bleck Bleck comes off as more liberal than Mech.
bleck has never (to my knowledge) written a post about about how "some day we will all be uploaded into robots and living in a communist society" (paraphrased). Also when I say stereotypical I mean the stereotypes that conservatives usually try to paint onto actual liberals and not anything that is representative of actual liberals.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
I'm not a liberal, and I'm not anything because I hold all ideologies in equal amounts of contempt (religion included) due to them all being utter crap. ...But yeah, the label can be applied, I guess. You lot do that if you want, it's no big deal to me.
By now you should know that people like this are not searching for a reaction, they're just plain stupid.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

just assume the new person doesnt know anything and be nice imo. we all started at the bottom rung

CORY

wut
BRoomer
I try, but when you go and say mk is slow, I have to assume troll because... Like, has he never seen mk run?

D

Deleted member

lupe fiasco beats daigo in street fighter

and taylor swift's "1989" won album of the year

the world is really coming to an end

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Did daigo get that phat sponsor money for throwing or something?

I don't even know what the hell you guys are talking about, tbh

Top Bottom