• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

KakuCP9

What does it mean to be strong?
Round 2 of Alfredo. Cut back on the chesse and then found out that I should strained the sauce before adding the pasta. After making the changes, the pasta tasted great.

Also, happy valentine's/ national singles day ya mooks.

Last edited:

Helsong

Smash Ace
My boytoy's in Japan
My roommates are jerks
They bought me an arm pillow
But it kinda works?

No, I don't mean a pillow for your arm.
It's one of those pillows shaped like a guy's shoulder and arm so you can have pretend snuggles and embraces. A husbando pillow, as my more weeb roommate would call it. The hand part of it can even work as a cupholder, so it's even a decent drinking buddy, except with zero real companionship and a whole lot more shame.

Don't judge me for this, but it's really comfy.

D

Deleted member

someone went into my wallet and stole all of my food gift cards but left my debit card and a dollar in there

what the actual ****

Lizalfos

Smash Master
someone went into my wallet and stole all of my food gift cards but left my debit card and a dollar in there

what the actual ****
Probably how they rationalized it.
It's almost noble in a strange way.
But most likely he didn't take the card because if he used it he could easily be convicted.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

100 dollars in food doesn't equate to the no money on my debit card and one singular dollar

D

Deleted member

Yeah, but like, this is pretty bull****

I hate getting my things stolen, it's happened too many times

CORY

wut
BRoomer
My boytoy's in Japan
My roommates are jerks
They bought me an arm pillow
But it kinda works?

No, I don't mean a pillow for your arm.
It's one of those pillows shaped like a guy's shoulder and arm so you can have pretend snuggles and embraces. A husbando pillow, as my more weeb roommate would call it. The hand part of it can even work as a cupholder, so it's even a decent drinking buddy, except with zero real companionship and a whole lot more shame.

Don't judge me for this, but it's really comfy.
nerd

what the actual ****
really, though, what the actual ****?

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
I've had $40 stolen once, and the only remorse I thought was that I hoped they spent it on something other than food.

I've spent my entire day memorizing hiragana so that I can finally break this language barrier on pixiv
and I'm tired of waiting for anime subtitles
and games not being translated

so the frustration is better left to learning it than dealing with the above.
I can read all the hiragana now.

I can only comprehend a few words.
But I am excited for myself to finally be doing this instead of wasting my time on MMOs.

Last edited:

VinceX

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-7328-0581
There was a time when I had my copy of UMVC3 stolen from me. I felt angry at first, but soon after, I was glad about it.
Should I ever remember the people who stole it from me and see them again, I'll have to thank them.

D

Deleted member

CORY CORY , Grey Belnades Grey Belnades Sadly, I left it in my locker at work (they don't provide locks or use them) and I guess someone decided to legit rob me.

They didn't answer my calls, at all, and they were open tonight. I loathe my job so much lmao

D

Deleted member

that's some real bull**** >: /

why don't you keep your wallet on you, though?
I usually do, but the thing felt so fat on me last Friday that I had to put it somewhere.

The wallet doesn't feel fat anymore, so I don't have that problem!

CORY

wut
BRoomer
I usually do, but the thing felt so fat on me last Friday that I had to put it somewhere.

The wallet doesn't feel fat anymore, so I don't have that problem!
: ( rip the gift cards...
I've spent my entire day memorizing hiragana so that I can finally break this language barrier on pixiv

But I am excited for myself to finally be doing this instead of wasting my time on MMOs.
forgot to do this earlier:
nerd.

sorry, i know you're utterly disappointed : (

View attachment 96964

My Valentine's Day date was lovely.
impressive : o

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I spent vday with my little bro at the skate park and playing dnd

Little brother scooters, he nailed a tail whip flat today and is really consistent with tail whips off the box. Dropping in pretty well too, been helping him with things.

Dnd was fun, being a paladin is great. Respectable damage, bulk (although my con is low so I'm actually pretty squish lmao) and so much utility. We all basically crit failed initiative and got blasted with 15 fireballs, went from a tpk situation to us shrugging most of it off and turning it around thanks to my auras and utility.

Also I think I'm going to quit smash and learn freestyle bmx tricks. Both flatland and vert took really fun.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277

Not spending V-day with Becky Lynch while looking really really strong really really sucks yo.

CORY CORY , Grey Belnades Grey Belnades Sadly, I left it in my locker at work (they don't provide locks or use them) and I guess someone decided to legit rob me.

They didn't answer my calls, at all, and they were open tonight. I loathe my job so much lmao
Seems like a lot of burglaries take place in the workplace. My brother had his car broken into and the way he told it, it seemed like he was targeted by co-workers.

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????

Player -0

Smash Hero
I'm still salty that I mentioned it back in like 3.02 (or was it 3.5?) and people (Hylian) said it wasn't real.

I should test these things out myself.

Edit - PJSalt
upload_2016-2-15_8-57-48.png

Last edited:

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
I've had $40 stolen once, and the only remorse I thought was that I hoped they spent it on something other than food.

Now time to learn 46 more katakana, 2030 chinese characters and approximately 10 000 words.

I recommend using the Genki textbooks for your grammar, Remembering the Kanji by James Heisig for the kanji, and anki ( a mobile app) for practicing vocabulary.

You should be able to play your vidya and watch your animuz in about a year, year and a half if you keep at it diligently.

Last edited:

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
Now time to learn 46 more katakana, 2030 chinese characters and approximately 10 000 words.

I recommend using the Genki textbooks for your grammar, Remembering the Kanji by James Heisig for the kanji, and anki ( a mobile app) for practicing vocabulary.

You should be able to play your vidya and watch your animuz in about a year, year and a half if you keep at it diligently.
mobile apps are out of the question. I cannot depend on them or use them at all.

I only have one book from Schwarz/Ezawa and been using the beautiful world of internets to learn what I've already learned.
Regarding the kanji it'll just be something I learn over time I suppose, but katakana and hiragana I've been trying to get down asap

I heard that the first two pokemon games didn't use any kanji at all, so I may be able to play rby/gsc in full japanese sooner than other games

Would also be an interesting relearning process with move and pokemon names, although I already know most of them since I just watch the anime with subs.

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Is every one of your post something about the tyranny of *insert here* and how it will ruin liberty?
I find you overly serious, excessively abrasive towards me, and No Fun™
Is there something wrong or unfunny about joking around with one's beliefs and ideologies? Or is it just annoying to y'all? @Smooth Criminal
CORY CORY YES THIS IS MY LIFE, DEFENDER OF CAPITALISM AND LIBERTY
Lizalfos Lizalfos thank you for your understanding <3

Last edited:

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
I find you overly serious, excessively abrasive towards me, and No Fun™
Is there something wrong or unfunny about joking around with one's beliefs and ideologies? Or is it just annoying to y'all? @Smooth Criminal
CORY CORY YES THIS IS MY LIFE, DEFENDER OF CAPITALISM AND LIBERTY
Lizalfos Lizalfos thank you for your understanding <3
yea guys don't hate on the @ Jaedrik Jaedrik he's the hyper conservative yin to MechWarriorNY MechWarriorNY 's hyper liberal yang. He has already saved this thread from tuning into a society of immortal communist robots at the hands of a tyrannical MechWarrior on multiple occasions. you people are so ungrateful >: (

Last edited:
Top Bottom