• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

CORY

wut
BRoomer
ayy shoutout to donal trmp for no winning iowa
all hail new overlort
tha bestest from the westest
ted "I nevar luz" Cruz
watch out clanton
ur
View attachment 94902

On a more serious note, the lack of actual political discourse going on in the media is astounding. I get that people are lazy and like having information fed to them, but like shoot I just wanna know if we're ever gonna stop bombing the middle east for like 15 minutes or confront our rapidly deteriorating climate or at least like maybe find a was to cool it with the mass shootings maybe
Don't worry. He'll get rid of all the brown people in America, turn the middle East into glass, drill drill drill and burn all the coal, and start compulsory gun purchases. He'll also make sure all them queers are stripped of all those special rights us breeders normally have and emblazon his faith's emblems on everything possible.

He's got you covered, fam.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
*merely think about taking away guns = Americans flip snip*
I'm pretty sure that by now, most/all gun control advocates understand that fact and are more focused on reducing the number of commonly-available firearms, which would make a big difference.
*FGC's poverty status snip*
Most of it still is, though.

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Woah there buddy! Humans are not capable of affecting the Earth's climate. And you know those brownies had it coming. And remember, guns don't kill people. Switzerland has guns, why can't the US?

(this is all jest)
You should have put a contend warning on that post. Now I am discomforted.

Blocked.

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
But FGC isn't poverty anymore. At least, not certain parts of it. Street Fighter definitely isn't.
street figher is esports that's why it has so many dickriders just like mindless moba drones

the real fgc is anime, marvel, and every other game for which sponsored players are unheard of

also street fighter was esports before esports was even a thing, daigo was taking american money long before mlg was even a company

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
street figher is esports that's why it has so many dickriders just like mindless moba drones

the real fgc is anime, marvel, and every other game for which sponsored players are unheard of

also street fighter was esports before esports was even a thing, daigo was taking american money long before mlg was even a company
I think you're just salty that no one plays Melty Blood.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
like that's not incorrect

edit: I'm also salty nobody plays pm

edit: I'm also salty nobody plays skullgirls

edit: I'm also salty nobody's made a pm-esque mod of usfiv that makes it like 3rd strike
Well Skullgirls is lame

And I'm pretty sure a PM-esque mode for USFIV would never catch on. A big proponent to Fighters outside of Smash is the arcade. Besides, Capcom would shut that **** down.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
I think you're forgetting that not every videogame company is nintendo
I think you're forgetting not every videogame company is Valve/Bethesda.

Capcom may allow small mods like extra costumes and HUDS and **** like this:

But a mod that's actually striving to be an alternative? No, not gonna happen.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
“In sum, a strategy must recognise what is possible. In climate research and modelling, we should recognise that we are dealing with a coupled non-linear chaotic system, and therefore that the long-term prediction of future climate states is not possible.”

IPCC Working Group I: The Scientific Basis, Third Assessment Report (TAR), Chapter 14 (final para., 14.2.2.2), p774.

Friends, the debate is far from over, and the climate scientists are torn and tearing at each other and their work constantly: https://judithcurry.com/

The actual scientific community is much more complex and divided than the highly-politicized "consensus" the mainstream media peddles.
More on the politics thing. Governments, insofar as they're constituted in human beings, are wont to generally increase their standing, power, stability, and so on. That a state wishes to diversify its money base, it makes many sausages and sticks many hands into pies, seems natural. Therefore, it is wise to distrust them when some potentially financial component, special interest groups, and so on are involved.
There's no doubt that science can be corrupted by meddling interest groups, and it seems to me there's a great deal of interest in obfuscating or controlling the climate change debate.

In what little I've read between the two sides, I'm partial to the oceanic decadal oscillations, combined with solar activity, to be the most important factors in climate change by a generous margin, followed up by non-anthropogenic chemical emissions.

Edit: I'd be willing to say that Capcom would shut that stuff down in a heartbeat. Another factor with that community is they actually get decently designed games as successors, so while even if inferior the gap isn't so great that a large portion of the community would revolt. And, the developers are close to the competitive community and interact with it. Though the community doesn't get what they want sometimes, their demand for a game is satisfied enough that nobody's supplied a mod.

Last edited:

Ningildo

Smash Journeyman
I mean, people could make a mod for SF4 to turn it into 3s. But it would face the same issue PM (kinda) faces.

People that play 3s would probably keep playing 3s. And the other obvious issue.

Also, am I too late to join the Kamina Pokemon army?

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
like that's not incorrect

edit: I'm also salty nobody plays pm

edit: I'm also salty nobody plays skullgirls

edit: I'm also salty nobody's made a pm-esque mod of usfiv that makes it like 3rd strike
you never ask to play skullgirls on steam you fraud

Get pocket rumble instead tho

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
why didn't you play skullgirls when I had a compooter
It's not like I played it anyway, I uninstalled it after letting myself get reset 2000 times by tink's Squigly.

Last edited:

Mc.Rad

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0842-4814-1315
It's not like I played it anyway, I uninstalled it after letting myself get reset 2000 times by tink's Squigly.
Squigly is like bottom tier in Skullgirls, wtf
Also for the people that are gonna care, I'm going to stream vida games with my team that working on my Undertale Dating Sim. I won't post a link here unless I'm streaming PM or something.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
School is for losers anyway. What are you doing about your life goals outside of school.
But SDSU has a great study abroad program which may allow me to travel to the U.K and meet a saucy redhead who's into pro wrestling and looks really really strong.

...LET ME DREAM DAMMIT

Don't worry. He'll get rid of all the brown people in America.
Meiling's secret wish.

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
PMS | Tink-er PMS | Tink-er plays Skullgirls all the time. Why don't you play him PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP ?
because I'm literal hot garbage at fighting games because zero fundamentals because i've only played pm
I might I might be able to do something barely passable with solo beo but like I'm reaallll bad

also because this thing called school I'm busy af I barely have time to even practice movement once a week in pm let alone play games with people

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
because I'm literal hot garbage at fighting games because zero fundamentals because i've only played pm
I might I might be able to do something barely passable with solo beo but like I'm reaallll bad

also because this thing called school I'm busy af I barely have time to even practice movement once a week in pm let alone play games with people
The school part may be an issue, but I wouldn't worry much about being real bad.

If we're ever playing Skullgirls, or any fighting game you have, and you got an hour of free time, just drop in.

Top Bottom