• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
If someone makes me a vanillite with kamina glasses (or young simon goggles) I'd use it as an avy

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
People from that community for having a dim view of this one is...understandable, to put it lightly.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Do you run XP?

Honestly you land lovers never learn.
Adobe really doesn't care if you are using their software unless you are using it profressionally.
I haven't had crashes on XP, W7 or W10.

And I know that.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
i'm pretty sure the answer is no, but subjective as to what the classes are. if it's, like, 4 "real classes" and then just 2 throwaways that work towards the major in some way and require minimal time investment, can't hurt (too much), right?
That's the case and I am also thinking about adding a Psychology minor while still keeping on track to graduate next year.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, so I'm like in this Theater Arts class and today we had to recite our monologues today

Before the day of performing, my teacher's had recommended me to redo my monologue, because it was five minutes and four pages long. So yeah, I'm like, whatever I'll just write a way shorter one and memorize it by tomorrow, ez pz

>spends three hours memorizing and acting out ****ty monologue before classes, and prior to that, before bed
>goes to huge auditorium at 7:45 in the morning
>anticipates to perform for thirty minutes, while watching other's perform
>"wow, these are ****ing amazing, maybe I didn't work hard enough on mine"
>gets up on stage after 11 people perform, literally shaking and freezing in air conditioned drenched auditorium
>recites half of the monologue poorly before forgetting the rest
>standing there in deafening silence as 40 people stare at me, awaiting whatever I'm going to do next
>quite literally frozen for a minute and a half
>for some reason, remembers the final part of the monologue and goes with that to get it over with
>stutters and voice cracks the final part
>"end scene"
>no clapping or emotion from the crowd, audience etiquette doesn't exist apparently
>waddles back to seat
>laughs off what just happened and feels eyes watering a bit
>watches the rest of the monologues before going to the next class

chil.jpg

Oh yeah, and apparently we got our transcripts back today. So out of pure curiosity, I go around asking people what kind of class rank they got, and it's stuff like "123/1039", and "65/1039", very high ranks

I was super confident in my recent performances in the classroom this and last semester, but I noticed my 4.0 was missing and that my class rank was below the average spectrum of every Junior in the school.

What the figgity ****

Last edited by a moderator:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Today I was gonna talk to bae after getting crepe, but guy in front of me got 3. Bae already left. Sit with her friends.

Crepe was good tho.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
I was super confident in my recent performances in the classroom this and last semester, but I noticed my 4.0 was missing and that my class rank was below the average spectrum of every Junior in the school. [/QUOTE]****, I'd raise all kinds of hell if I were you, man.

D

Deleted member

nothing, because the career i wanna do, game design, is literally 100% independently learned unless I go to like, University of Utah or something

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542

What a sad time to be alive.
Born to early to become a god of melee
Born too soon for Knuckles
Born just in time for PM to be betrayed
This is truly Project M Socail

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Jaedrik Jaedrik Intelligence is a bad thing if it is not tempered by wisdom, as your apparent compulsion to push your ego up by putting others down demonstrates. I can tell you from harsh experience that being clever and also conceited is not a road you want to keep going down if you can help it. ...Trust me on this.

Last edited:

Helsong

Smash Ace
I realized I missed the entirety of AGDQ's awful games block. I don't know how, but I spent all of my free time today watching them.

Favorites so far are Alpha Zylon and Lagoon, but they were all pretty damn funny. Just starting animorphs.

Also, they made an animorphs game?! Jesus, how do you **** that up? It should be so easy to make it even decent.

Blazing Ambition

Smash Journeyman
ayy shoutout to donal trmp for no winning iowa
all hail new overlort
tha bestest from the westest
ted "I nevar luz" Cruz
watch out clanton
ur
ucruzuluz2.jpg

On a more serious note, the lack of actual political discourse going on in the media is astounding. I get that people are lazy and like having information fed to them, but like shoot I just wanna know if we're ever gonna stop bombing the middle east for like 15 minutes or confront our rapidly deteriorating climate or at least like maybe find a was to cool it with the mass shootings maybe

Lizalfos

Smash Master
nothing, because the career i wanna do, game design, is literally 100% independently learned unless I go to like, University of Utah or something
That's the point. School is way less important than what you do outside of it. I'm assuming you are college bound. If you don't have a perfect 4.0 GPA but are active in your community, have made and published a game on steam/the app store/whatever, and just generally are a sociable guy with a life outside of school

Also where you get your undergrad degree is one of the least important factors in your success tbh. Western society is filled with people with 4 year degrees. Hardworking and creative people is what is really in demand. That's why there is always room at the top.

Like honestly who gives a **** about your class rank. Do you know what they call a doctor that finished last in his class?

Dr.

Trust me, I go to a boarding high school where basically everyone had a top 20 class rank at their home high school. Our most notable alumni is a comedian.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
ayy shoutout to donal trmp for no winning iowa
all hail new overlort
tha bestest from the westest
ted "I nevar luz" Cruz
watch out clanton
ur
View attachment 94902

On a more serious note, the lack of actual political discourse going on in the media is astounding. I get that people are lazy and like having information fed to them, but like shoot I just wanna know if we're ever gonna stop bombing the middle east for like 15 minutes or confront our rapidly deteriorating climate or at least like maybe find a was to cool it with the mass shootings maybe
Woah there buddy! Humans are not capable of affecting the Earth's climate. And you know those brownies had it coming. And remember, guns don't kill people. Switzerland has guns, why can't the US?

(this is all jest)

Top Bottom