• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Bleck

Smash Master
EVO's lineup is just gonna be seven different setups of Melty Blood on a stage and everyone that plays a match has to take off all of their clothes first

CORY

wut
BRoomer
CORY CORY make me a pidgeot costume so I can be Bird Jesus
son, i'm far too lazy. and after i finish the last pieces for the flareon, i still have to do finishing touches on my hange, namely figure out how to attach my holsters to the harness itself.

and then make my gf one, so we can be hangexlevi. which reminds me that i need to find the live action movie somewhere and study it so i can figure out how they put their harnesses together, so i can make hers in that style, so it'll hopefully be easier to take on and off.

i could help brainstorm what to do for stuff, but i'm also sure you're far too lazy to put it together yourself.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Nobody is willing to go in as hard as this kid in these games, man. It's a fact.

Smooth Criminal
That's the benefits of starting competitive fg's young af man especially once you get used to nerves and hunger you have less of a fear then players who start later.

EVO'S line-up is being announced tomorrow! Can't wait to see reddit when either of the Smash games are dropped. If both are dropped it'll be even more delicious.
It's gonna be both smash games brah with th e way majors are for traditional fg who want entrance it's either both games or neither especially when Nintendo is involved.

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
can confirm that @SunJester and sunjester on reddit are not the same person, in case anyone gets the idea to message the guy
hope our one is doing okay

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Idk about you guys, but I'll be going to evo for SFV. If melee is there too then dope, I can hang with smash homies. If PM/20xx is banned and we have to run a PM side event in hotel rooms, then dope, more hotel room parties.

This will be my 4th evo and the first one I can legaly drink at, gunna go hardddd at the AZ afterparty

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Idk about you guys, but I'll be going to evo for SFV. If melee is there too then dope, I can hang with smash homies. If PM/20xx is banned and we have to run a PM side event in hotel rooms, then dope, more hotel room parties.

This will be my 4th evo and the first one I can legaly drink at, gunna go hardddd at the AZ afterparty
Hmm... I always thought you were older.

can confirm that @SunJester and sunjester on reddit are not the same person, in case anyone gets the idea to message the guy
hope our one is doing okay
He hasn't signed in for a while, which really bothers me.

I'm just going to hope for the best. Maybe he's taking a break.
That's the benefits of starting competitive fg's young af man especially once you get used to nerves and hunger you have less of a fear then players who start later.

It's gonna be both smash games brah with th e way majors are for traditional fg who want entrance it's either both games or neither especially when Nintendo is involved.
TBH, when it comes to FGC events Smash 4 typically does better, so it's really both, Smash 4, or neither.

Just at KIT, Smash 4 had 90 entrants, while Melee only had 37.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Hmm... I always thought you were older.

He hasn't signed in for a while, which really bothers me.

I'm just going to hope for the best. Maybe he's taking a break.

TBH, when it comes to FGC events Smash 4 typically does better, so it's really both, Smash 4, or neither.

Just at KIT, Smash 4 had 90 entrants, while Melee only had 37.
KIT was also the same weekend as genesis

err, at least a week difference at the minimum. way too close lmao

Last edited:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
KIT was also the same weekend as genesis

err, at least a week difference at the minimum. way too close lmao
Your point? Melee still gets lower numbers at FGC events. The only FGC event I can think of where Melee did better was NorthWest Majors. Smash events is a different story

Bazkip

Smash Master
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Only a date and Apex is already a trainwreck lmaooo

Rawkobo

Smash Ace
i almost wonder if they're trying to steal the spotlight with that date selection, but meh.

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
i almost wonder if they're trying to steal the spotlight with that date selection, but meh.
Psh if they're trying to steal the spotlight, this is the wrooong time.

CEO is really good, and last Apex was a ****show. Even outside of all the Alex Strife BS, it was... questionable. Sooo much trash happened with the venue needing to be changed and transport etc., squeezing the schedule down, all that.

With that being the latest Apex experience, more or less fresh in everyone's minds, I wouldn't say now is the best time to try to step on CEO's toes.

Rawkobo

Smash Ace
Psh if they're trying to steal the spotlight, this is the wrooong time.

CEO is really good, and last Apex was a ****show. Even outside of all the Alex Strife BS, it was... questionable. Sooo much trash happened with the venue needing to be changed and transport etc., squeezing the schedule down, all that.

With that being the latest Apex experience, more or less fresh in everyone's minds, I wouldn't say now is the best time to try to step on CEO's toes.
well this is bifuteki we're talking about, so i'm not especially surprised they'd at least try to do that, given the stories about them.

it's likely to become a middle-of-the-road fgc series, at no point have i ever felt they've cared about smash being part of the main focus for that event at any point.

Top Bottom