• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

BIeck

Banned via Warnings
My evil twin theory was correct.

yasssss

Is that a capital I instead of an L?

smooth af.

Who is it though.

inb4 it's the "good" Bleck and disguised himself.
There is no good Bleck.

There is no bad Bleck.

There is just Bleck.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Fffffffuuuuuuuuuuu-

Went to the weight room at my apartment complex for the first time earlier today.

Is this what leg day actually feels like?

Bleck

Smash Master
Bleck Bleck have you ever listened to Sebastian

He's off the same label as Justice and taught them a lot of what they know, and his music is virtually just as good as theirs. (He also toured as a main opening act for Alive 2007) He's coming out with a new album this year; he has one album out right now, Total, which is rly good if you haven't heard it yet
Will listen when I get home from work.

KakuCP9

What does it mean to be strong?
Has anyone read "Collapse of the World as we know it"? It's pretty funny....in a rather morbid and gruesome kind of way.

Bazkip

Smash Master
Holy hell that is some spot on Bleck impersonation, I didn't even realize what was happening till you guys pointed it out. I thought Bleck was just being slightly more sarcastic than usual.

Vashimus

Smash Master
Fffffffuuuuuuuuuuu-

Went to the weight room at my apartment complex for the first time earlier today.

Is this what leg day actually feels like?
Oh yeah. Just wait till tomorrow and the next day to really feel the reason why people choose to skip it.

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Oh yeah. Just wait till tomorrow and the next day to really feel the reason why people choose to skip it.
yeah, looking forward to that ;x it's been getting more and more sore as it goes along today. hopefully i'm not terrible tomorrow...
Toph was at the monthly that I went to today

So I entered as Walgreens Toph

: o the resemblance!

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
zman804 zman804 yo did you ever upload the vod of this guy playing? it's from back in may and i need to see it again

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
goddammit

i bought myself a ****ing 13 dollar calzone because i was ****in ballin out and cuz i was hungry as ****

get home, set it down while i showered (long day, i wanted to feel fresh before eating my ballin' calzone)

get done, and my mom/brother ate the whole ****ing thing
and now shes mad AT ME, cuz i got mad at her for eating my ****ing food

her excuse was, and i **** you all not, "you probably already ate i dont see what the big deal is"

at least my brother has the decency to apologize, he gave me 5 bux in return so i could go buy myself something else

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
standardtoaster standardtoaster how did you make that twitter bot awhile back? If you could point me to a tutorial.
Which bot? I had one that corrected "could of", "should of", and "would of". The other bot posts moe images in a set time interval.

I assume you're still using Java. Look up jtwitter and its api. I don't have the source code for either of my bots anymore unfortunately. You basically use the API to connect to a twitter account and then just do whatever you want from there. It took me quite some time before I finally got an account able to hook up correctly but that might have just been the fact it was my first time using any API and something with Oauth.

D

Deleted member

on saturday I slept at 5:30 PM and I woke up at 1:30 AM because AGDQ ended

so yeah, what is a sleep

CORY

wut
BRoomer
now that i've woken up a bit, my legs aren't as sore as i would've expected, but still a bit stiff and tight. but my delts and upper pecs are a bit sore, which is a new development. not terribly so, but it's there. means i can actually put a bit more weight on when i do those exercises and push my limit up more, which is nice. still gonna keep it easy on benching for the time being, though, since i need to mostly get used to the motions for now.

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
I don't really see the issue with leg day

Whenever I work on my core I feel like my stomach is hurting and I feel like throwing up after

Leg day is just like "It hurts to walk but at least I don't feel dog sick"

CORY

wut
BRoomer
because i live on the second floor ;x and my job requires me to be on my feet for most of the day ;x

i also use my normal workouts to hit my core ancillarily (lulz i made up a word). you can't do squats and lunges with any sort of actual weight added if you don't keep your core tight so as to not throw out your back. same with proper pushups (which require a proper plank position, so keeping that up while doing the exercise itself is a good workout for the core), though the risk of throwing out your back is much lower with pushups.

there's also probably something to do with the fact that you generally apply a lot of weight for leg days, but you probably don't typically do a lot of added weight for core stuff? that i'm not so sure of, but most core focused exercises i know of involve bodyweight repetitions and not throwing weight on your legs/shoulders and going from there?

Top Bottom