• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
3ds talk? How appropriate.

Just downloaded new pokemon mystery dungeon. I'm upset about how lame the choices are to start with (I don't want to play starter pokemon lmao, give me eevee or skitty or something cool) but I have high hopes for the game.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
So yeah yesterday was literally the worst Christmas ever, my brother got appendicitis and we've been at the hospital since

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
It's not your worst Christmas ever because he's still alive.
*knocks on wood*

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
He's invincible so I wasn't worried about that

I stayed the night with him in recovery and I swear to god in the morning I think the nurse saw my morning wood

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Im not sure if this is a good thing or bad thing lol.

Wake up supers rarely pay off.
No I wake up with super. And it works every time.

Anyway I doubt your day could be worse than my meiling. At least you weren't crushed by your own incompetence and bad choices. Today for me was some Ethan Frome ****.
so today I made the worst decision of my life, I decided to tryhard in Arena in Hearthstone today. With my spreadsheet in hand I picked the best cards. Certainly this deck would get me at least 7 wins. First game I managed to do ok, but my draws were bad. Next game I mulliganed like I was going second. THIRD GAME I SPAZZED OUT WHEN TYPING TO MY FRIEND, HIT ESCAPED AND SPASTICALLY CLICKED ALL OVER THE SCREEN, HITTING QUIT. Battlenet thought I was still playing hearthstone and when it finally let me back in it was too late.
Hearthstone Screenshot 12-26-15 19.16.55.png

WAKE ME UP
Hearthstone Screenshot 12-26-15 19.18.16.png

CAN'T WAKE UP
But srsly I hope your brother gets better.

SAAAAVE ME FROM THE NOTHING I'VE BECOME

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
just saw tfa. it was fun and nothing really groundbreaking, but it did what it did well. hopefully the next two movies do some really cool stuff with the groundwork they made.

and i'm basically ignoring the tornado warning, lulz. chilling in my room, which has a pretty big window in it. i'm also, like, 5 feet from my bathroom, which has our closet, so it's not too bad.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
since we're talking about 3DS can i talk about how im doing a No EXP Newgame+ Hard run of Bravely Default?

Ported everything but EXP and I'm playing on hard.

my god lol

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
ShibeShibeShibeShibeShibeShibeShibeShibeShibeShibeShibeShibeShibeShibeShibeShibeShibeShibeShibeShibeShibeShibeShibeShibeShibeShibeShibeShibeShibeShibeShibeShibeShibeShibeShibeShibeShibeShibeShibeShibeShibeShibeShibeShibeShibeShibeShibeShibe

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
German Shepards.
Mastiffs like the Spanish, Tibetan ones, and Cane Corso.
Big dogs >>>>>>>>>>>>>> small dogs
We don't want furry rats, we want big, huggable, snuggleable doggies which will bowl us over with excitement and love.

Hypersonic League in FAST Racing Neo is 2 fast 4 me
Like hoh buh gaw it's fortunate they force you to learn the tracks through the lower leagues first.

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
since we're talking about 3DS can i talk about how im doing a No EXP Newgame+ Hard run of Bravely Default?

Ported everything but EXP and I'm playing on hard.

my god lol
That sounds like a great idea.

But also insanely hard.

MIGHT HAVE TO ATTEMPT.

Top Bottom