• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Blazing Ambition

Smash Journeyman
hapy crismas errybody
luv you fools

on another note i got a picture frame for christmas and i'm not quite sure what to do with it.
thoughts?

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
I got socks and a college shirt. My parents are buying a graphics card, motherboard, and processor in separate purchases as my present. I agreed to do it in parts because money is tight and I don't need a better computer until the semester starts up again and sf5 is out.

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
Merry Christmas everyone, hope you all got some good memes

I went and saw star wars ep7
it was good, but it kinda felt like they were trying to bring in every past setpiece/moment. It had some twists here and there that kept it interesting which was good though. Hopefully with all of that out of their system ep8 and 9 will be mostly original stuff.

Didn't make sense when Rey took the Millineum Falcon to see Luke, however. Hans said earlier that the ship is well known and can be tracked fairly easily which is how he found it. But Rey seemed to have forgotten by then I guess

today is the warmest christmas in my town in NINETY-TWO YEARS
Yea this isn't right, the first time its snowed seriously(like the snow stuck to the ground) this entire season was yesterday. Usually for us that happens in mid to late November lmaoooo

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
today was a good christmas until steam ****ed it up

thankfully i only had my paypal account linked but i was able to take it off, but at the same time, im paranoid as **** oh god

Bazkip

Smash Master
today was a good christmas until steam ****ed it up

thankfully i only had my paypal account linked but i was able to take it off, but at the same time, im paranoid as **** oh god
Banking information isn't at risk. People weren't actually given access to other's accounts, it was just accidentally displaying cached pages to the wrong people. This left some user information out in the open, but people won't be able to buy **** using your money.

They've fixed it, though you don't seem to be able to login yet.

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
someone talk to me about PAD, what teams yall running?
Im still working on getting the team for Bipolar Goddess Dungeon, but so far my team for most dungeons is either LKali/Chocobo/Awoken Isis/Durga/Awoken Bastetet/LKail, and then Awoken Sakuya/LKali/Awoken Ra/Awoken Shiva/Awoken Bastet/Awoken Sakuya

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
We wish you a Merry Blip-mas;
We wish you a Merry Blip-mas and some New Dank OC.
Good shinings we bring to you and your Fox;
Good shinings for Blip-mas and some new Dank OC.

Go, short hop and double laser;
Go, short hop and double laser and kill with up-smash.

The year now is 20XX;
The year now is 20XX;
The year now is 20XX and so is next year.

Mango got 17th place;
Mango got 17th place;
Mango got 17th place cuz he's a buster.

M2K Did 9/11;
M2K Did 9/11;
M2K Did 9/11 and we will be next.

Leffen is a thirsty fuccboi
Leffen is a thirsty fuccboi, oh whoops my b.

:3

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486

Go, short hop and double laser and kill with up-smash.

The year now is 20XX;
The year now is 20XX;
The year now is 20XX and so is next year.

Mango got 17th place;
Mango got 17th place;
Mango got 17th place cuz he's a buster.

M2K Did 9/11;
M2K Did 9/11;
M2K Did 9/11 and we will be next.

Leffen is a thirsty fuccboi, oh whoops my b.

:3
Nice/meme

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
i went on steam and bought skullgirls and all the dlc

and then i had ten dollars left so i bought random **** and now im broke again

merry christmas

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Binged OPM anime in one sitting. So good. Hope it gets the second season, if not I'll just read the manga eventually.

But first I need to get to work on Jojo's part 4.

xquqx

Smash Apprentice
Binged OPM anime in one sitting. So good. Hope it gets the second season, if not I'll just read the manga eventually.

But first I need to get to work on Jojo's part 4.
I binged OPM a few days ago, actually. 6 hours well spent. There's only like, 40 chapters of manga past the point of where the anime ends off, so it's totally readable in an hour or two. Well worth it, too.

Also, on Jojo's, I've just started part 3 of the anime but now that I'm not at school and watching it with my friends, watching things takes so long. Should I keep watching it or is reading it just as good?

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Merry holidays/happy christmas, ****ers

I got a steam controller. Criticisms of my taste in games aside, does anybody here play Cod blops 3? I'm considering getting it as I have enjoyed past cod games, but I have some specific questions about how stealth works, and these questions basically make or break whether or not i'll buy it.

Basically my questions boil down to- Is total stealth possible a la some of the older games?

The 3 games from CoD 4 until MW2 (possibly before but I haven't played earlier ones), near-total stealth was possible in that they only way to be detected with the right perk set-ups was line of sight. Going into Blops2, the right perk set-up could save you from everything EXCEPT either a motion sensor or auditory detection (IE mainly footsteps) as, iirc, the perks for silent footsteps and immunity to motion detectors were in the same slot. In MW3, near-total stealth worked like CoD4/WaW/MW2, until the patch that buffed sit-rep, and it then became impossible to avoid sit-rep soundwhoring without crouching around everywhere. That was the point at which I quit MW3. Ghosts... I think briefly brought back total stealth? I don't remember, I didn't play it much, but at best I do know you had to give up basically everything else. And then advanced warfare just ****-rode sound whoring by making silent footsteps an exo-ability, usable for like 20 seconds once a life.

The main way I enjoy CoD is artificially challenging myself to knife-only. Played this way since I got into the series, before I even knew it was a semi-popular thing. And if I can't engage in full-stealth, knife-only is effectively undoable since it's only another pair of weights you're wearing. Can't knife-only without stealth, not my style anyway, which is patient and works to some extent even against devoted sound whores.

Last edited:

Kipcom

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kipcom
3DS FC
4725-7977-1418
Aight RIP Christmas

Everyone go back to s***posting and talking s***.

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
Aw, the old favorite "I'm honestly not sure if these characters will even matter down the road so I'm just going to take the safe way out and say they're viable" tier

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I binged OPM a few days ago, actually. 6 hours well spent. There's only like, 40 chapters of manga past the point of where the anime ends off, so it's totally readable in an hour or two. Well worth it, too.

Also, on Jojo's, I've just started part 3 of the anime but now that I'm not at school and watching it with my friends, watching things takes so long. Should I keep watching it or is reading it just as good?
image.jpg

CORY

wut
BRoomer
I spent, like, eight hours with my dad, stepmom, grandma, one of my brother's ex, and then three of my brothers (all on and off except my dumb ass) putting together this ****ing superman puzzle.

He's not even a good waifu. We were just that stubborn that we wanted to finish it.

Prepost edit: it won't let me upload. I'll put it up online in a minute.

Last edited:

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
I spent, like, eight hours with my dad, stepmom, grandma, one of my brother's ex, and then three of my brothers (all on and off except my dumb ***) putting together this ****ing superman puzzle.

He's not even a good waifu. We were just that stubborn that we wanted to finish it.

Bruh that's such an easy puzzle. It has tons to lettering and obvious pieces I could do that in like two hours by myself

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I spent, like, eight hours with my dad, stepmom, grandma, one of my brother's ex, and then three of my brothers (all on and off except my dumb ***) putting together this ****ing superman puzzle.

This puzzle is duumb. It doesn't even have the best iteration of Superman: Kingdom Come Superman.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Lot of good classic issues depicted in there. I like it.
This puzzle is dumb. It doesn't even have the best iteration of Superman: Kingdom Come Superman.
>best Supes not being Whatever Happened to The Man of Tomorrow!Supes
>

Last edited:
Top Bottom