• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Lizalfos

Smash Master
What constructed deck has been relevant for a year? Handlock? That deck never dies.

If you don't know for yourself, odds are both are the case to varying degrees. At least, that's how it turned out for me when I looked back at my DotA and LoL days.
I had been working on oil rogue, but it fell out of the meta, too many threats. Handlock consists of so many uncommons and epics that I don't think I ever even considered building it. Most of what I do now it make dumb decks (wow if I make a Druid with mostly spells I can win almost all of jousts!), or try to tech things into oil to make it work. But really I'm just playing arena trying to turn a profit (lolno) and get the LoE expansions.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
anyone else doing nothing for christmas? my plan is basically do ultra online and catch up on anime (haven't watched anything in over a year) lol
today, i'm wrapping my nieces' and nephews' presents while watching let's plays and working on more yarn wefts ;x

tomorrow, probably mostly yarn wefts D :

my life has spiraled out of my control.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
probably gonna bounce between FE GBA and working on Reality 64

I managed to make Kirby's dash grab crash the game cause offsets are evil

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
>Broke AF
>Want to buy Super Mystery Dungeon
>No signs of chances to make money in sight
>mail comes in
>letter for me from my dad
>early Christmas present of $100
>wasn't supposed to get anything at all this year so I'm stoked
>minutes later mom tells me that the money has to be used for bills and such
>lose $100 faster than chillin lost the neutral fox color to leffen
>mfw

1421741863968.gif

M-Merry Christmas eve everyone.

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
>Broke AF
>Want to buy Super Mystery Dungeon
>No signs of chances to make money in sight
>mail comes in
>letter for me from my dad
>early Christmas present of $100
>wasn't supposed to get anything at all this year so I'm stoked
>minutes later mom tells me that the money has to be used for bills and such
>lose $100 faster than chillin lost the neutral fox color to leffen
>mfw

View attachment 89303

M-Merry Christmas eve everyone.
This is why you dont tell anyone you actually have money

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
lol miom yearly rankings are either even more hilariously biased this year or I've just noticed it more
socal accomplishments blown out of proportion, east coast underrated, europe overrated, midwest totally shafted

like the fact that slayer isn't even on the list is hilarious considering that the one major he did go (TBH5) to he placed 33rd and he beat toph (who's ranked higher than him) and he and randall beat prof pro and chillindude

but ya know midwest is trash and the only people who ever gets ranked are michigan people and kelly

Last edited:

Deotay

Smash Cadet
I had been working on oil rogue, but it fell out of the meta, too many threats. Handlock consists of so many uncommons and epics that I don't think I ever even considered building it. Most of what I do now it make dumb decks (wow if I make a Druid with mostly spells I can win almost all of jousts!), or try to tech things into oil to make it work. But really I'm just playing arena trying to turn a profit (lolno) and get the LoE expansions.
Reynad was playing an Oil Rogue variation last night (made by another player) and was doing pretty well on ladder. If you have the cards to build it, you should try it out. That being said Oil Rogue, especially this version, is not an easy deck to pilot and requires a lot of knowledge about the meta. Feel free to ask questions if you have any though.

Bleck

Smash Master
90% of the time it is your fault because the other team has idiots too. Basically if you can manage to stand out at all as a player you can carry the game.
everyone says this but the argument is always based on faulty understanding of chance

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Reynad was playing an Oil Rogue variation last night (made by another player) and was doing pretty well on ladder. If you have the cards to build it, you should try it out. That being said Oil Rogue, especially this version, is not an easy deck to pilot and requires a lot of knowledge about the meta. Feel free to ask questions if you have any though.
I don't understand how you win the Handlock, Control Warrior or really any slow/weapon matchup without 1x sabotage, 1x assassin's blade, and 1x southsea deckhand
I'm also only running 1x violet so I can run a second belcher. I don't have Van Cleef, but it seems seems like a weak card to me, gets BGH or silenced, why not run a tech card instead. I really need to drop my auto barber for the Piloted Shredder.
I desperately need to craft Dr. Boom.

But the real problem here is that I go 3-3 all my arenas.

I keep forgetting to cut the quotes out and edit them into my previous post :L

Last edited:

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
Every year when my family was around, we would always make tamales of three kinds: Green chicken, Red Pork, and sweet.

I will tell you with an unbaised mindset that if you ever had one, they would have been the best you have ever tasted.

So because I love to keep the tradition my family kept doing for over three decades, I'm going to let my brother on some of the tamales I'm making for us. I will post pics when they are done.

Bleck

Smash Master
So you are saying you are the idiot that shows up in 10% of my games.
I'm saying the guy who always says that "if you're really that good, you can carry your whole team" doesn't understand how chance works

CORY

wut
BRoomer
more work with the wefts.
IMG_20151224_164057056[1].jpg
i spent about 4 hours making that bag of yellow ones, just pulling the strands of yarn apart after tying them in the middle.

the bunch of dual colored is both colors, tied together, then run over once with a straightener. then i use a dog brush to detangle everything from the bottom up (hoping i don't randomly lose half the weft along the way ><), but having to constantly brush it back downwards to keep it from retwisting ;x then, i run it over one more time with the hair straightener and do a quick brush to give it more fluff.

spent about 3 hours making those right there.

so i used... 13/20 of the multicolored ones and half a bag of the normal yellows, to add one more layer to that tail : /
IMG_20151224_164108633[1].jpg to IMG_20151224_175758384[1].jpg

so my fire tadpole is slowly looking more like a fluffy flareon tail, but i'm also hating myself for this stupid idea.

but it's so god damned fluffy. like, really guys. holy ****.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
if we're all still around next year we should do a PMS Secret Santa

but only for the regulars, im not tryna buy a present for some jerk off who just popped into the thread JUST for secret santa ya feels me

Rawkobo

Smash Ace
if we're all still around next year we should do a PMS Secret Santa

but only for the regulars, im not tryna buy a present for some jerk off who just popped into the thread JUST for secret santa ya feels me
wow rude

Top Bottom