• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
the most important rule to PMS is that if you want order, you need to acknowledge how absolutely gay everyone is here

your buttcheeks are peacekeepers, apparently

Last edited:

Jonyc128

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jonnyc64
I'm a fan of butts, I've always been told I have a firm ass but I don't see it lol.
Maybe it's from biking and/or walking to school for 6+ years

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
turn round and show the world that they should stop fightin bout lolis n **** and just embrace femboys

zen-bz-

I'm having a main identity crisis.
NNID
Valkauv
I've yet to play CaH SSB edition yet it looks/seems ****ing hilarious

Kushina43

Smash Apprentice
Caught up with a rather large number of pages
Darn, missed the girlyboy talk
I wish I could pull that off but I'm a fat **** and grow facial hair too darn fast lol

wiztick

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xhudayoloswagx
watch only 30min of a 2 hour movie for class in class only with no way to watch otherwise
then i get a 2 page essay. whatever, what is it about.

write about what happend the enire movie.

:(

Rawkobo

Smash Ace
two things

1) finally falling asleep resulted in me missing a class i shouldn't have, fingers crossed it's fine...luckily i looked over the syllabus and based on what i know i should actually be fine, i'll have to doublecheck on monday

2) on a scale of 1 to 420

pms cah pack

Prince Longstrok

Taker of lives, defiler of daughters.
Wait, so the "new PM", or rather, Evolution, is like.. already canceled? Didnt they just announce it a day or two ago?

Any post about it, or they just quietly did it? :o

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Probably because everyone's more onboard with SIN's community thing not meant for tournament atm

Prince Longstrok

Taker of lives, defiler of daughters.
Huh. Oh well. I did think it was too hasty. Atleast, the idea of wanting to redo the movesets and all that... fixing the bugs and thats it was a noble cause.

Oh well, no use crying over spilt milk. Or..milk that was taken out of the fridge, but the person decided that he didnt actually want it and just left it on the counter.

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
real talk why is the r/ssbpm sub so vapid

I mean it's terrible right now but that's just because of the events that have gone on

it's either ****posting, psychoghost, or 5 second gfycats that don't tell you anything about the game

there should be a weekly thread for gfycats and actual matches should be linked to the main sub rather than 5 second clips

like r/mvc3 is so much better than r/ssbpm holy ****

PMS | Tink-er PMS | Tink-er you hear this

this is mainly triggered by the fact that those two japanese players linked a 5 character iron man vid and i realized "wait, this is actual good content. I never see this kinda **** here"
MORE VIDEOS
MORE MATCHUP ANALYSIS
MORE TOURNAMENT SETS
MORE FTWHATEVERS OUTSIDE OF TOURNAMENT

LESS TAILORED FOR CONSUMERS AND MORE TAILORED FOR PLAYERS

I'm not saying this kind of content needs to be created from scratch, I know it exists, it just needs to be more visible on the subreddit
(i mean it also should be created more but that's beside the point)

Last edited:
Top Bottom