• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

CORY

wut
BRoomer
"man, **** calc III. ****ing parametric equations of a line in 3space, why you gotta have so many possibilities for the right answer? how am i supposed to reconcile my answer vs the one in the book when i could have picked a different 2 points to make my vectors than they did, but they just give the answer, not the process..."

D

Deleted member

I bought Tool's Aenima today at some store and it was labeled under, "Pop Rock"

rofl

D

Deleted member

Nope, still paid 15 bucks, should have ripped the 7.99 sicker off of this Nick Jonas album and pasted it on the Tool album

(Really worth it though since listening to Tool albums on YouTube are like, bleh)

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Okay pms advice thread time

I have enough money saved up comfortably build a good PC for netplay, streaming, and other computing needs, and still feel fine with my amount of savings. But I also want to buy my own rowing shell. Do I save up every penny for like 8 more months to buy a boat that I can name and call my own and use whenever I want, or do I continue to use the city's boats that are great and I have access to for free (with albeit limited hours) because I'm a coach, and get a netplay computer? **** these big decisions >.> I need a new computer anyway, but I also want to glide down the lake in the S.S.B.M. Poopfeast

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Quick, PMS fashion squad, do I look good in this?

looks alright, not bad. a bit baggier than i'd prefer, but that's me. the color/pattern doesn't look bad on you, though, and it doesn't seem terribly off from what bit of your pants i can see.

i might recommend undoing one button at the top to look more chill/looser? that's also a personal bias, though...

D

Deleted member

I photoshopped it 1 handed

dog johns

I'm typing this with one hand

(seriously please help how do I take her off of me)

CORY

wut
BRoomer
she looks to be about 5 pounds, man. if you can't move 5 pounds, i'm not sure we can help you.

(maybe text your mom to whistle or something so the dog decides to free you from your bonds?)

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
So I've been thinking about setting up a stream on Hitbox. Any tips and/or advice you guys can lay on me?
Do not ever take anything said by any viewers you end up having 100% seriously.

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
rip twitch

brb switching my acc to hitbox so when I body kids people will see it

edit: why does walljump out of wall cling suck so bad? you have to mash your stick to get it or else you just fall down. Why isint it so that any way you tap out other than straight up or down gives you a jump?

Last edited:

Narelex

Smash Journeyman
The lack of stream delay is a huge plus. If you're not playing a game where stream sniping is an issue.

Its nice to be able to talk in real-time with your viewers.

KakuCP9

What does it mean to be strong?
So I finally caved in and converted to the blue name group and it made wonder about something. The premiums have blue names, the mods have red names and the admins have grey names so why don't the regular back roomers have a green name?

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
@SpiderMad why doesnt pm/brawl have usmash on the cstick be auto jump canceled like with a regular tap jump usmash when tap jump is on?

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
So I finally caved in and converted to the blue name group and it made wonder about something. The premiums have blue names, the mods have red names and the admins have grey names so why don't the regular back roomers have a green name?
"finally"

you have less than 60 posts and have been using the site for 4 months

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
rip twitch

brb switching my acc to hitbox so when I body kids people will see it

edit: why does walljump out of wall cling suck so bad? you have to mash your stick to get it or else you just fall down. Why isint it so that any way you tap out other than straight up or down gives you a jump?
I have zero problems with it, just press a jump button

Top Bottom