• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Could I get a little troubleshooting here from someone who knows their way around the ASL?
A lot of stages are being stubborn, several outright crashing no matter what and others just behaving oddly.

• First: Wii U - Suzaku Castle over Jungle Japes. The .rel is Final Destination. I've also tried Shadow Moses Island and Skyworld rels.
  • Second: 3DS - Arena Ferox over Castle Seige. Tried with both no rel and Final Destination.

View attachment 71114 View attachment 71115

Couldn't get the pictures to the following:

• Brawl Minus - Lavaville over Norfair. Main stage loads, but the platform, background, and lava don't. Tried with no rel (as it is in B-) and a redundant Norfair over Norfair rel.
  • 75m over Kongo Jungle (both Brawl and Brawl Minus versions yield the same result). Collisions load, but graphics don't. The screen is black save for the characters themselves, a tiny bit of steel, and a stationary firebug.
You need to use the ASL tool to add alt stages with their own module files. Then if you want a stage to go over a slot it wasn't designed for (stage with Final Destination rel as an alt to Halberd for example), you'll need to edit the module file following this guide: http://ssbbcustom.wikia.com/wiki/Module_files

Following that previous example, you'll need to find the number related to Final Destination and change it with the number of Halberd.

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Speaking of, first day of class for me this semester. Put on my favorite maroon shirt and comfy pair of jeans, walked in with my chest held high and feeling strong. Cutie friend Lisa confirmed this, first thing she said to me was "damn Ryan you look good."

Thanks @ Grey Belnades Grey Belnades , thanks to your coaching i had the confidence to go flirt with the volleyball hunnies.

Last edited:

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
WAIT HOLD THE MOTHER****ING PHONE.
How did Asuka get accepted to be a pilot BEFORE her mother's suicide. DUN DUN DUN.

CONSPIRACY
OH YEAH, ONE MORE THING

The reason her mother went crazy in the first place is because her soul was fractured after engaging in the contact experiment; part of it was in Eva 02 and the other part she retained.

D

Deleted member

Speaking of, first day of class for me this semester. Put on my favorite maroon shirt and comfy pair of jeans, walked in with my chest held high and feeling strong. Cutie friend Lisa confirmed this, first thing she said to me was "damn Ryan you look good."

Thanks @ Grey Belnades Grey Belnades , thanks to your coaching i had the confidence to go flirt with the volleyball hunnies.
Volleyball Hunnies, Kreygasm

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Rip me, go to the weekly to hang/mm before bracket starts, find out someone stole all my tip from the weekend out of my wallet when I left it in the break room at work. That was part of my paragon funds too. At least they left the wallet at least? Ugh. Going to talk to the other managers and see if it was a guest or if this has been happening a lot and it's another employee

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I forgot my bookbag in the one room where I can't retrieve it until morning.

Edit: but through the power of friendship I got somebody to send me the syllabus and workbook pages.

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
I forgot my bookbag in the one room where I can't retrieve it until morning.

Edit: but through the power of friendship I got somebody to send me the syllabus and workbook pages.
Dat nakama doe.

Last edited:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
3.6 :pit: is fun. His recovery is horrendous though. Not being able to get his side b back unless he touches the stage (even if he grabs the edge) sucks. His up b has no range at all and tremendous ground lag to the point I'm pretty sure he can be :falcon: punched.

Just why...

:018:

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I hope I don't forget anything at Paragon. I've already lost my rare Captain Marvel shirt at Apex 2013.

SOMEONE PUT THE STRAP ON THIS KID HE JUST BODYSLAMMED ANDRE THE VOLLEYBALL HUNNY AT MADISON SQUARE SCHOOL IN FRONT OF 70 MILLION SOFTAMANICS DUDEBROTHERJACK

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
you ****in luser
Speaking of losers, I'm not going to make it to SSG tomorrow, I have a... mission to attend to. Yeah that's it.
Totally not putting video games over meeting people in real life.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Speaking of losers, I'm not going to make it to SSG tomorrow, I have a... mission to attend to. Yeah that's it.
Totally not putting video games over meeting people in real life.

Also, that you are leery of participating in the community is fully justified considering just what sorts of people are part of it.

Bazkip

Smash Master
We're staying on the big island when we get there for about a day and a half, but we'll stop by Kauai as well, those two are set in stone. I'm going to be there from Friday afternoon to Monday night, so plenty of time to enjoy myself beyond that. I'm actually trying to see if I can't go to Maui at some point, heard it's quite the romantically picturesque place(thought that could apply to any of the islands). Lanai if I have the time, I hear the atmosphere feels almost isolationist, which is pretty cool. I've been reading up a bit, anything to distract me from the impeding doom of relatives. Dunno if I'll have the time to do everything I want, I haven't done much logistics yet, and I think Big Island->Kauai->Maui will be difficult enough.
Ah, nice. I went to Maui, Kauai and Oahu, and of those I enjoyed the first two islands more.

My mom actually had a ton of notes on things to see/do and places to eat, if you like I could ask her if she still has them, scan them and send them your way.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
You'd think people can answer a simple question but no, somehow a simple question is too hard even for them.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Listening to the new Disturbed album, I think I am indeed just done with Disturbed aside from re-listening to some of the old good stuff (I like Believe and Ten Thousand Fists). Vice (same singer), Asylum, Immortalized: all three newest I didn't care for (though I didn't listen to them repeatedly to try to, which I do with stuff people actually say is good), it's just the all the same.

Also saw my Middleschool Ex (we went out for 6 months or something, she was my first gf and one of my only few I've had) I hadn't seen in 8 years, twice, both to solely talk. After the second time seeing her I realized all the reasons I broke up with her which at the time back then I wasn't able to fully express why other than she's crazy and I can't stand her, but now I realized it's pretty much just exactly that. It was great to re-realize/ultra-realize that, because my memories and dreams I felt distorted her too positively.

I just kind of made the decision one day to break up with her after she called me, with odd confidence in my decision, which beyond not feeling lonely at all at that time or having anything to be sad about also pry came from feeling satisfied with all the making out/dry humping we did in the past week or something that I felt fulfilled for a couple weeks still at that point then and pry even months afterwords and wanted to just enjoy games: I haven't felt that fulfilling feeling at all since, and with circumcision I maybe never will. I also at the time had this other girl who might be interested in me, but I don't think that was too big of a factor in the decision.

Years after I broke up with her I sometimes felt like I became the emotional crazy hopeless romantic that she was, which at the time in Middleschool I didn't give too much thought to anything (most kids then) and just enjoyed my friends and games while she was crazed on me for whatever reason (her response when I saw her recently was that I was chill or something as the main reason for liking me). I certainly did become sort of that (though obv. most people pry grow more emotional than then).

The first time seeing her again was a nice experience, it was long and too much for me to talk about (though it's integral if I actually wanted this to wrap up as a meaningful post but w/e). But the second time seeing her I was even less sure what I was seeking from it, though mostly advice (she's experienced in a lot more things than me, local Smash friends are the only thing that keeps me from being pretty recluse aside from school/work and like I mentioned I only recently started getting into dating).

The girl I'm seeing now didn't text me for over a week for some reason, and I was down from what I'm usually down about (among other things) so it felt right to see to her again which was again outdoors. But this second time around other than getting some more advice about stuff from her and hearing all her relationship issues she went through with people or w/e like her recent ex-bf of 1.5 years beating her up a couple weeks before we recently saw each other the first time (pry good for her to talk about I'm pretty sure: she's seen a therapist though for like 2 years) I was also able to feel the same sense of disconnect I did long ago. She's sort of a preachy person who likes to talk about herself, who goes on tangents and doesn't feel lost about anything sort of, and it's kind of like getting trapped in her fantasy where it's harder and harder to be yourself (at least for me) and even though this time around I got to express myself across of who I was/am, part of it slowly faded into a void again. That's the best summary I got so far after all these years. I'm not sure what kind of people manage to truly connect with her, apparently other crazy people: but to my surprise and reassurance not the type of crazy person I have become.

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
You'd think people can answer a simple question but no, somehow a simple question is too hard even for them.
Yeah stop dodging the question, why do you think youll beat me youre not even good (´・ω・`)

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
You need to use the ASL tool to add alt stages with their own module files. Then if you want a stage to go over a slot it wasn't designed for (stage with Final Destination rel as an alt to Halberd for example), you'll need to edit the module file following this guide: http://ssbbcustom.wikia.com/wiki/Module_files

Following that previous example, you'll need to find the number related to Final Destination and change it with the number of Halberd.
Thank you for the suggestion, but I already use the rel converter. So that really shouldn't be an issue. It's why I'm so confused.

Furthermore, it doesn't explain the cases of Lavaville and 75m, which are on the slots they were designed for and yet still misbehave.

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Thank you for the suggestion, but I already use the rel converter. So that really shouldn't be an issue. It's why I'm so confused.

Furthermore, it doesn't explain the cases of Lavaville and 75m, which are on the slots they were designed for and yet still misbehave.
Then IDK. Check the ASL tool again and the names of the files in case they don't have the proper names and such.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
I insert circumcision into stuff as a running joke sometimes but this was more honest.

Without more wording it looks insinuated like that, but nah I was after birth. At the time I could feel pretty good dry humping her on the floor or somewhere while we made out, but it's never been like that since as I need more now (that I can't get, the girl I'm seeing now doesn't want sex as we're both virgins and she's scared of pregnancy or something: but anything less than that doesn't satisfy me much at all when it most def. would if I was uncirced or had a vagina like her where she goes crazy with fingering clitoral stimulation). I think at the time I didn't masturbate much (and had dial-up, just looked at images of naked girls or something), and didn't know I was missing precious skin or know much about what actual sex was. She was the first girl I did anything with and I also appreciated her body which was pretty nice and obv. young at the time: which I actually struggle a bit sometimes with the girl I'm seeing now starting with stuff like her saliva being weird. So all that combined, along with no emotional void at the time I needed to fill as well (as well as bunch of problems I got now, both with confused life ambitions and dealing with weird abdominal and back pain from a car accident and other stuff), left me in a nice satisfied state for some reason one week (and lasted for a long time) to just go home and play some Wc3/Wc3 custom games or hang with friends. And what ultimately let me feel totally fine letting the relationship go instead of let her frequent calls bother me, she needed more hobbies/friends. Now, after all those years with no one aside from some make out dates, I still feel like I need someone to cuddle 24/7 or something. Even though I've spent hours cuddling with this girl. I think she gets off enough on orgasms with my fingering to feel like how I did years ago (that I was describing) where she gets satisfied and doesn't want to see me for a while.

This months of stuff I've been watching/reading for me has been female circumcision (that I super relate to, although it's often worse for women), and people dealing with AIDs. All very touching:
http://www.thebigroundtable.com/stories/damage/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v84pD2g3gSk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu09Npp2INo
It's often worse for women you say? Dude, that is the understatement of the year. You have to look at things from a perspective you completely forget as a virgin: you sound like the type to get overly excited in a sexual situation and end up being a one minute man that won't satisfy her needs when the time comes. By not having that extra stimulation, you are doing yourself and her a favor in the long run by being better in bed. Maybe I'm blunt, but since you want to look at the negatives all the time I thought you should see the positives.

Top Bottom