• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Narelex

Smash Journeyman
Well no ones burned my house down over my post yet so its already going better then expected.
I wanna use the image as an avatar, but I found the source and it's too lewd...
The only reason anyone would know its lewd would be because they've seen it or someone else has mentioned it. Nobody will admit to looking at lewd pictures of fake women so I think you'd be safe.

Well I'm sure some people would admit to it but we don't talk about "Chad"

EDIT oh I just looked at the source those are some impressive "gifts" she has that's for sure.

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Successful derail is successful.
...All according to keikaku.
I was gonna say, that defeats the whole purpose of using the picture.
Trust me, that ****-eating grin Atago is sporting in that dank meme I have hosted there is more than good enough as an avatar pic by itself. Besides, just about no one alive on this little blue rock would be shameless enough to use the real picture as an avatar LOL

Last edited:

Rawkobo

Smash Ace
I'll probably start one eventually. I just really haven't seen much of a reason to though.
easier to have side conversations without posting on your profile wall every time, but that's a matter of convenience

besides, discord is 2gud4skype

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Successful derail is successful.
...All according to keikaku.
MFW I reverse search that and I find yuri on one of the tumblr blogs first.
pure.jpg
That makes sense. I could probably talk to a whole bunch of cool people from here! And @ MechWarriorNY MechWarriorNY can send me his collection of Atago pics~
I also have a skype and I talk to mech 0% of the time.

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Odds is working on setting up a giant Discord server for PM atm. Hopefully that goes well.
I have a super sugoi server I made just for this thread in my sig, I should make a #lewd channel rofl.

Blazing Ambition

Smash Journeyman
Basically melee is a **** game that only gets held up by amazing depth of game play, an okay ruleset, and gentlemen agreements to not ruin the game.
SIG WORTHY

Also, the notion that items would somehow make playing against fox less miserable is laughable. Maybe if he didn't have a reflector that could be held indefinitely, or stellar item throws, or wasn't able to outcamp a majority of the cast regardless of items...

Bowser or ganon with a bunny hood vs a normal fox would be fun to see though.

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
i start highscool today
if i dont make it back i was killed by the street sharks
or someone in sm4sh club there sent an assassin
o7

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
i start highscool today
if i dont make it back i was killed by the street sharks
or someone in sm4sh club there sent an assassin
o7
Don't be a failure like me and treat freshman year seriously, I'm in deep **** right now at 12th grade because of this.
Also don't go to the arcade, the burgers in trashcans might be a turn on, but I heard there's a crazy guy with a knife and a robot there.

MLGF

Smash Lord
High school is what you make out of it

Have fun, get to know people, try out tons of stuff you'd never think of doing (sports, drama, band, etc), and make sure you don't put yourself in a bubble.

Do that, it'll be fun, go in with a ****ty attitude, it'll suck

But that's if you're in a suburban or private high school, if you're in an urban high school then I advise you stay quiet and find a tiny friend group and avoid everyone

Last edited:

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Unless you inherently have the mindset and ambition to be taking (and succeeding) at lots of AP classes and landing in the top 10 of your class, your time is better spent not going crazy. College is probably going to take you 4+ years regardless and not everyone is amazing at working with how school is structured.

Top Bottom