• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
oh **** that made me laugh **** you old man gray you ****, youre not allowed to do that since we're enemies

were like south korea vs north korea

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
TIL there's a 10PM curfew in my Dad's town. Also I'm only fully awake past noon, so I usually go on walks at like 1AM because it's the only time I'm motivated to do it and I like the fact that no one is around at night.

This summer is going to be a great time.

Last edited:

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
that's basically the opposite of what you said the first time
"Get straight to the point, tell her how you feel"
"Do it slowly, get in good with her first"
mech I feel like most of the time you just regurgitate stuff you've heard elsewhere without putting a lot of thought into it
From a guy infamous for only posting gifs?

Nah.

:alakadoof:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
You should just put this on a stage.

I'd counterpick to it, even if it gave me a disadvantage.
Do it. Or at least put it somewhere. If it's normal stage music, put in a delay on it so the yell at the song start happens after the announcer yells go : D
I decided to get it for Castle Siege that way i'm prepared for 3.6

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
I decided I'd wake up at like 4am to try to get my **** together for possible daily grind scheduling, and I finished Gankutsuou....feels yo. Like, it was nice to get away from the moe influences in the other shows I'd seen prior, but this and Death Parade give profound heart-strangling feels.

Which is why I ask: What are some genuinely feels-filled animes? It can be new, old, whenever.

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
I've been watching legend of the galactic heroes recently
ie that really long and large space opera anime from the 80s

it was really slow until like episode 20ish
then I watched 20 episodes in two days on top of working full time
it's not a "feelsy" anime but by god I'm feeling things
I mean it's basically patriarchy in space: the anime but whatever it's really enjoyable

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
Ridley goes Go-Karting.png

So Ridley can fit into a Mario Kart with a little bit of fiddling. I used Bagan's model, but the only real change to the Other M one is the head and tail.

The only slightly awkward parts to fit into the kart's space were his legs and tail. :p

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
lmao I'm glad people finally want someone other than prog and d1 to commentate top 8 evo

but also

I pine for the time when d1 commentated pm, he was undoubtably the best. He stream monstered PM so much and knew more about players and regions than anybody else
his pm commentary was better than his melee commentary lmao

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
So I'm trying to install PadPyght to display controller inputs for when I do tech demonstrations and stuff, but i'm having weird issues.

Python, PyGame, and Python Game Utilities all seem to install correctly, but when I go to install PadPyght, the console just tells me: "ImportError: No module named pygame"

Anyone have any idea what may be up? This and the various youtube guides seem spectacularly unhelpful.

Last edited:

ForgottenLabRat

Smash Journeyman
you failed to properly make your point, you didn't say in what way you had an issue with PM CC
the reason I addressed it the way I did is because it's common for melee players to get heavy placebo and claim PM's CC is way stronger than melee's.
Yes PM has almost identical CC properties as melee, but PM has different characters and an over all weaker cast than melee's top tiers; which means CCing is more viable even if it is the same strength.

NW_Gump

Smash Apprentice
Today's my 18th birthday, which feels kinda strange? Especially cause my high school graduation party was pretty much a birthday party too, so today isn't really gonna have a party or anything like that. But I am going indoor skydiving with my girlfriend, and yesterday we went to the zoo so it's been pretty good so far! In other news I'm putting in my two weeks at Jiffy Lube because they don't have enough people to schedule us breaks or lunch anymore and working a 9-10 hour shifts without lunch or breaks isn't fair to anyone. Also the nice people that used to work there all realized how much of a ****hole it is so they left and now all who's left are really terrible people. Oh well, hope I can find a better job before I go to college.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Depends on how much after LTC3 we're talking. I think I'm movin house about a week after LTC3 but I'm not sure the date.

we can fight tho

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I just bought 20 more AZ flags for everyone to wave around at EVO. This is going to be a great EVO trip :)

Hopefully we can take up a whole row or two on finals day.

Nausicaa

Smash Lord
And my cousin just got married this weekend
First time my tiny family is expanding somewhat

Also, I'm either really smurt or I just convinced a couple very well-established authors and scientific-frontier people of the world that the direction I was pointing regarding applying their points to life, was better than theirs. They left confused about their studies and eager to look into some stuff in a new light.
pats-self-on-back

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
may have just got a summer-long babysitting gig

EZ MONAY

Last edited:

Player -0

Smash Hero
I got yelled at last night (around midnight?) to go running and then took a walk to the pool at 2(?) as to stop getting harassed.

Wait, was this supposed to be the positive page?

While my Mom yelled at me she kind of cleaned my room by throwing "everything" into a trash can. Does that count?

Last edited:
Top Bottom