• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Bazkip

Smash Master
well, it's actually better to say it's the exact aspect ratio? I believe that resolution is for 720p streams, idk
Oh, yeah it'll probably be somewhere near that size when you scale it up in a 1280x720 overlay, but you're not capturing at that resolution. It's still 608x480 out of the Wii.

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
i mean like venetian snares has those incredibly fast synth snare things all in 7/8 time
most off that is just 200-230 bpm 1/8s and they are so short (in terms of how many notes are in a row with out breaks) that they are actually perfectly playable even for bad players like me. the only way they would actually be all that hard is if they were mapped with jumpy single tap sliders and that just because your cursor acc would need to be super on point to play them.

example:

EDIT: recounted bpm and its actually 200-330 bpm 1/8s which is still doable just much harder

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Having Japanese in my username makes procrastinating logging in on other computers stupid. I always have to copy and paste it from Google instead of just typing it. Not using other computers is the best strategy anyway.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
They wanted to do interviews but were swarmed and busy today, so they got some out of the way and the hiring manager told me he'd call me this weekend so we can set up one for next week.

Yeayuh~ ¦(

My lady buddy showed up and really wanted to treat me to something as a reward for waiting there for like 2 or 3 hours.

Then I saw the following and couldn't resist

We both tried it and it tasted a little odd at first, but we came to like it the more we tasted it. I got roommate in on it and he liked it immediately and then nuzzled and caressed the bottle with joy until it got really hot, wet and kinda sticky made his face more of a mess. After taking enough turns, we all came to an agreement that we all like Bawls.

We already agreed that next time, we're having this.

The little missy already said she'd be glad to share with me sometime when she gets a moment to come over and relieve some stress. I hope it tastes as good as I've heard.

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
never said it didnt
also yeah im sorry i should have said pelvis area and not crotch, like @PMS | Tink-er said it infers shes trans, sorry

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
never said it didnt
also yeah im sorry i should have said pelvis area and not crotch, like @PMS | Tink-er said it infers shes trans, sorry
I thought the crotch was where both the testes and vajay lie.

Woah okay FPSWalrus' post appeared after my previous one in my browser. didnt mean to double post.

Also I'm kinda dumb after reading and introspection. Why do I even try anymore, in general?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

ask her if she has a tumblr

the perfect subtle question to determine whether or not she's trans

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
They wanted to do interviews but were swarmed and busy today, so they got some out of the way and the hiring manager told me he'd call me this weekend so we can set up one for next week.

Yeayuh~ ¦(

My lady buddy showed up and really wanted to treat me to something as a reward for waiting there for like 2 or 3 hours.

Then I saw the following and couldn't resist

We both tried it and it tasted a little odd at first, but we came to like it the more we tasted it. I got roommate in on it and he liked it immediately and then nuzzled and caressed the bottle with joy until it got really hot, wet and kinda sticky made his face more of a mess. After taking enough turns, we all came to an agreement that we all like Bawls.

We already agreed that next time, we're having this.

The little missy already said she'd be glad to share with me sometime when she gets a moment to come over and relieve some stress. I hope it tastes as good as I've heard.
Bawls are amazing
Never tried the other one lolll, I'll have to try to find a can of it somewhere. Also are you just making sexual undertones because or are you two actually a couple?

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Oh man, I sure wish I had a 1/300 chance of pulling a banana that broke shields in one string. If only I could do that and also space bairs while holding it, and throw out fairs with no landing lag

Actually, I'd love to play a build where Diddy had a float mechanic. That'd be such jank I'd love it.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Futaba Channel is weird. I don't even know how to navigate it, but I saw a post about neko sushi and one with some ecchi so I think they are doing it right.

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
Strained my patellar tendon...
RIP leg day ;_;

Last edited:

Bazkip

Smash Master
Oh man, I sure wish I had a 1/300 chance of pulling a banana that broke shields in one string. If only I could do that and also space bairs while holding it, and throw out fairs with no landing lag

Actually, I'd love to play a build where Diddy had a float mechanic. That'd be such jank I'd love it.
Do you also wish Diddy was slow as balls?

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Actually though

I hate the peach MU for reasons not the item game, but **** is mr Saturn stupiddd. Like I've been trying to work on z drop bananas on shield as a way to cover spot dodges and setup tick throw like situations, messed around with diddy with Mr Saturn and what was once a grab setup just breaks shields with no frame commitment only positioning (being up close to some shields is a horrible idea).

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Welp. Was using bathroom when I felt something about the size of my toe fell on my shoulder and I flipped the **** out
Threw off my shirt, checked myself in the mirror, eventually saw a giant ass cockaroach on the floor. That ****** just tried to kamikaze me.
Time to burn the house down

Helsong

Smash Ace
@ Soft Serve Soft Serve yo is that avatar from Ninja Baseball Batman? I played that one a while back on a friend's arcade cabinet. Insanely fun.

I started grinding F-Zero GX tech again. MTSing is hard as balls when you've conditioned yourself to QT every single turn. Adding MT to almost everything I do is also going to be a pain, since I'm so used to just having the accelerator held down the entire time. My favored custom machine, Acro Lynx-G4, doesn't seem to be cutting it for MTSing as well, so it's probably time to quit being a scrub and learn the Black Bull to get that tech down. Or just start grinding Story Mode mission 4 for Fat Shark and learn to hate myself cuz Story Mode Very Hard is brutal. But this game is sooo good. Melee wishes it was this fast and technical.

Vashimus

Smash Master
Welp. Was using bathroom when I felt something about the size of my toe fell on my shoulder and I flipped the **** out
Threw off my shirt, checked myself in the mirror, eventually saw a giant *** cockaroach on the floor. That ****** just tried to kamikaze me.
Time to burn the house down

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
@ Soft Serve Soft Serve yo is that avatar from Ninja Baseball Batman? I played that one a while back on a friend's arcade cabinet. Insanely fun.

I started grinding F-Zero GX tech again. MTSing is hard as balls when you've conditioned yourself to QT every single turn. Adding MT to almost everything I do is also going to be a pain, since I'm so used to just having the accelerator held down the entire time. My favored custom machine, Acro Lynx-G4, doesn't seem to be cutting it for MTSing as well, so it's probably time to quit being a scrub and learn the Black Bull to get that tech down. Or just start grinding Story Mode mission 4 for Fat Shark and learn to hate myself cuz Story Mode Very Hard is brutal. But this game is sooo good. Melee wishes it was this fast and technical.
yeppp
sbfp just started a short lp of it, saw there was a great character named ryno and realized kid me would have gone crazy for him (ryno was my nickname for years, green was old favorite color in elementary school) so I looked for a cool image of the character and found this good quality png

So I set my alarm music as the diddy victory theme from diddy kong racing. I think it'd amazing right now but we'll see if 5 am me has the same sense of humor

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
So nobody posted the right answer to that trans question all day. Not that I think advice was seriously sought after.

You should probably just say, "Wow that's crazy, why did he say something like that?"

If she isn't trans, she will agree. If she is trans, she will take it as a compliment and probably agree too.

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
Strict bedrest/no putting pressure on it so it heals faster.
Did you get a cast for it, BTW?
Cast? No, it's a pretty mild strain (I used the wrong word before, my b). I basically can't do strenuous exercises involving my knee for a few weeks, which sucks, but I guess I'll deal... I just hate losing progress on my squats ;_;

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I never realized until last night (well Wensday night) just how much ****ing fun Kirby is. Like making me think about switching away from Tink level fun. Like Daaaaaaamn. This character cray cray fun.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Cast? No, it's a pretty mild strain (I used the wrong word before, my b). I basically can't do strenuous exercises involving my knee for a few weeks, which sucks, but I guess I'll deal... I just hate losing progress on my squats ;_;
Goodbye leg gains. I'll lift for you in spirit when I do legs tomorrow.

Top Bottom