• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

InfinityCollision

Smash Lord
Majora's Mask was good too and better than Ocarina of Time
preach

Now that I think about it, I've probably also replayed TP and WW more than OoT at this point. I haven't replayed OoT/MQ in years.

Not counting 2D Zelda, idk how many times I've played some of those. Speaking of which, I've been meaning to revisit Zelda II...

It's the only object I can say I've been touching more than I've touched myself.
God ****ing damn Mad you have a way with words, you know that?

Last edited:

QuickLava

Smash Journeyman
I had to disown my fav. mouse that's been with me for a long long time. I still think it's my messed up Vista, but for now I'm using a second mouse (that's like the same model, yet feels dif. in a lot of ways: like it's a cheaper ver and has a different bottom pad). It would double click 4/5 times on a click and this has been going on for a year until I couldn't take it. It's the only object I can say I've been touching more than I've touched myself.

Here's a commemorative video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdJNbjs5TEw

Also here's my mousepad http://i3.minus.com/jyXcnnBkjTQsc_e.jpg

Learn guitar
Alas, poor mouse. We knew him well.

Last edited:

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
I had to disown my fav. mouse that's been with me for a long long time. I still think it's my messed up Vista, but for now I'm using a second mouse (that's like the same model, yet feels dif. in a lot of ways: like it's a cheaper ver and has a different bottom pad). It would double click 4/5 times on a click and this has been going on for a year until I couldn't take it. It's the only object I can say I've been touching more than I've touched myself.

Here's a commemorative video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdJNbjs5TEw

Also here's my mousepad http://i3.minus.com/jyXcnnBkjTQsc_e.jpg
my old default HP mouse ive been using forever died recently i just got a razer death adder from target last night because i have like 800$ in target gift cards, its wonderful

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Bleck always wants to vomit. It's his favorite past-time.

In other news, YOOKA LAYLEEE~~~

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Bleck always wants to vomit. It's his favorite past-time.

In other news, YOOKA LAYLEEE~~~
Two different versions in a relatively short time. You know I spoil you, right? ¦D

Anywho, you-know-who took me to a place called Mellow Mushroom and we shared a delicious buffalo chicken pizza with blue cheese sauce and bacon. Twas delicious.

She doodled this on the box I took it home in. :3

...And then she doodled this version on her tablet when she got home. XD

I'm feeling particularly bizarre right now. Somebody let me slam you with a bulldozer.

...God, I love hanging out with this girl. <3

Bleck

Smash Master
Last edited:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I feel like this is supposed to be a passive-aggressive jab but I don't get it

if it's not though my bad for assuming wrong
It was intended to be unrelated nonsense; sorry if I offended you lol. No jab whatsoever.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
i didnt know sonic had a new friend
All joking aside, Sonic characters have five fingered hands with white gloves, always wear sneakers or sandals and if they didn't they would have weird blob feet without toes.

I don't consider the franchise to hold a trademark on animals who walk upright showing their underbellies since that has always been a thing.

Last edited:

Player -0

Smash Hero
I was playing PM this morning while drinking(yes, at like 9 am) and thinking about how the kids I tutor have finals coming up and I suddenly realized something.
I haven't studied for my finals.
And then I kept on playing PM and drinking because my motivation to study decays exponentially the closer we get to finals. In fact, I have, today:
Cleaned the entire apartment, went through a backlog of texts, finished a personal coding project, and invited friends over to play games. I've just finished lunch, and I still haven't started studying. Literally anything else would be more fun for me to do. I'll even practice Shiek tech skill in melee, that's how much I want to avoid studying right now.
LMAO SOUNDS LIKE ME.

I really should start studying though.

Helsong

Smash Ace
do all you cs majors even know there's a thing called "outside"
I love outside, because it's how I get away from other CS majors.

LMAO SOUNDS LIKE ME.

I really should start studying though.
As a TA, I feel compelled to tell you to start studying and study well.
As a person, I don't really give a ****, because watching speedruns is suddenly my new crack. The leadup to finals is great, because I find so many new interests!

Ah, Fire Emblem hacking.

(Maybe this could actually make you a decent character, Micaiah.)
I think Micaiah and the Dawn Brigade would be so much more interesting...if it wasn't for the Greil Mercenaries. I was starting to get attached for a bit, and then Ike shows up and I'm in love again. And then we go back to the meh brigade, and we keep switching sides back and forth for a bit. The game basically goes out of it's way to make you prefer playing as Greil's mercs, and so the Dawn Brigade just kinda fell to the side for me.

Player -0

Smash Hero
I love outside, because it's how I get away from other CS majors.

As a TA, I feel compelled to tell you to start studying and study well.
As a person, I don't really give a ****, because watching speedruns is suddenly my new crack. The leadup to finals is great, because I find so many new interests!

I think Micaiah and the Dawn Brigade would be so much more interesting...if it wasn't for the Greil Mercenaries. I was starting to get attached for a bit, and then Ike shows up and I'm in love again. And then we go back to the meh brigade, and we keep switching sides back and forth for a bit. The game basically goes out of it's way to make you prefer playing as Greil's mercs, and so the Dawn Brigade just kinda fell to the side for me.
I'm jailbait, I don't know how to study :D

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
PRISON SCHOOL IS GETTING AN ANIME ADAPTATION?
GREAT ANOTHER SHOW I CAN WATCH WITHOUT ANYONE KNOWING

Player -0

Smash Hero
It was a bad joke that played off adults/teachers/parents saying that young people/people in high school don't know how to study.

Maybe I'm making these jokes too complex.

D

Deleted member

Unfortunately, that weapon is called "Being awful."
thani and sothe are ridiculously strong crutches to make her solid in part 1. if she gets some good levels in by her first promotion (and she should easily) then shes absolutely fine the rest of the game.

Helsong

Smash Ace
Laguz Royals were basically the game going "Juuuust in case your entire army is terrible/you screwed up, here's a bunch of crazy amazing units." And then you basically just have to make sure Ike can deal damage to the final boss.

Laguz were crazy good otherwise, though. I enjoyed using them more in RD compared to PoR.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
So I just came back from games and such and was bout to go to my bi weekly for PM yesturday till my friends told me to skip out on it and go to this new pizza place called Toppers which was having a grand opening the next day and first 50 people gets free pizza and other stuff for a entire year so I did and we camped out and there was only 22 people there till like 11 pm then it rapidly increased until 2 in the morning when we got to our final person eligible for the free year pizza. Afrerwards I went to my local comic book store cause it's free comic book day and what not and got some free comics so yeah.

This yearly free pizza better be worth it for skipping out on a PM biweekely.

Helsong

Smash Ace
CS test advice?
Well, depends on what class in CS, and if you anticipate having to actually write code on the test. Also, is it concepts or application?

Top Bottom