• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

zman804

Smash Ace
Wow that's crazy. Gundam Unicorn is godlike and that song is awesome. She's gorgeous, too. I'm pretty jealous tbh.
It's not like we were besties or anything haha. She was a pretty down to earth person, I was surprised when I found out she was a pop star. Anyone know how MTV Japan works? I kinda want to see if they ever did anything with that footage.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Before I go to sleep, I wanna remind you all of this zany flash sale going on PSN this weekend. A selected bunch of classics are 96 cents now.

This includes uncommon games like Breath of Fire IV and the first Wild Arms, making this the prime time to check them out if you haven't.

With prices like:
http://tinyurl.com/lyngndl
in the 2nd hand market, you'd be silly not to try out BoF4 if it interest you since it won't get any cheaper than that.

Last edited:

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
i like all the seasons because when you're in texas none of them seem to actually work

Blazing Ambition

Smash Journeyman
friend is mad at me because I lost him 3 dollars via a bet
he bet 3 dollars that I wouldn't get rejected
he's now down 3 dollars
now we're both unhappy

edit: what a homie for taking the bet tho
believing in me even tho the pot was like 30:70 against him

Last edited:

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
everytime i click play on an anime site i frequent it now proceeds to load the video twice and it doesnt pause
anyone know a good site with gundam unicorn :/

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Programing man. I can only see ones and zeros.

I have an Arraylist (the objects inside aren't just names, they have ints and int[] inside of them) that I add to with 18000 long for loop.
Basically I screwed up because now I have to run that loop every single time I want to use methods inside of the objects contained in the Arraylist.
Finding a way to save all of the objects and the variables inside would probably just make my project even harder.
Thats the last time I ever use objects when coding in an object oriented language.

I found out that there are the ObjectOutputString thingies. This is tempting.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
My waifu is still better tho.
How can one man's waifu be better when all waifus are dumb yo?

Before I go to sleep, I wanna remind you all of this zany flash sale going on PSN this weekend. A selected bunch of classics are 96 cents now.

This includes uncommon games like Breath of Fire IV and the first Wild Arms, making this the prime time to check them out if you haven't.

With prices like:
http://tinyurl.com/lyngndl
in the 2nd hand market, you'd be silly not to try out BoF4 if it interest you since it won't get any cheaper than that.
I'll look into it. Thank ya kindly.

Player -0

Smash Hero
Best Part = "I GET A FREE JUMP OUT OF THAT ****!?"

But seriously you should just get down getting your character to do what you want when you want to do it. Now THAT is tengan topp- *cough* I mean, tech skill. For instance you would put your shield up for half a second before a lot of your spotdodges and missed a lot of L-Cancels. Also I'm not sure if some of the moves were trying to throw Hoboz off or you were just messing up. Example would be when you did an aerial Down-B when he was above you.

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
Unless it is Summer. Summer always works here in Texas and it sucks all the time. So much heat.

All other seasons are ****ed up in Texas though.
we get balanced out by cold nights though
im gonna miss all this seasonal merry-go-round when i move to AZ

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
we get balanced out by cold nights though
im gonna miss all this seasonal merry-go-round when i move to AZ
We have 4 season still

It's just not summer/fall/winter/spring, it's Hot/monsoon/dust storms until the 4 or so months where it's perfect every day

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
Best Part = "I GET A FREE JUMP OUT OF THAT ****!?"

But seriously you should just get down getting your character to do what you want when you want to do it. Now THAT is tengan topp- *cough* I mean, tech skill. For instance you would put your shield up for half a second before a lot of your spotdodges and missed a lot of L-Cancels. Also I'm not sure if some of the moves were trying to throw Hoboz off or you were just messing up. Example would be when you did an aerial Down-B when he was above you.
Anything you see that's confusing you is an even mix of me not being consistent enough yet to do what I want when I want and me trying to create my own personally preferred style-- biggest example would be my love for sidestepping ("spotdodges"). Regardless of it being ill advised I will continue to practice these until I can perfect them -I think PMBR allowed for this kind of creative freedom in their design. One of the players there complimented in earnest "I like how you keep spamming spot dodges until you slowly get them right". :D

L-cancels I'm for sure are not yet high %; this is just me just evolving out of my scrub state. I keep forgetting to check how I'm doing on them in the postgame.

I also enjoy using risky smashes, and those may grow less frequent, but since I think they're tight I may prefer to utilize them in my personal style as much as I can. I'll never fully abandon flare.

Far as down-b stuff, I am still in a state of confusing the high-viability of S4's compared to PM's; I'm essentially trying to unlearn the superpowered former since the latter is far less offensive. That being said I threw a lot of people off that night with it (mainly with the tiny impact it has on landing). When was it I used a wizardkick UNDER him? I'm sure it was an eff-up. In fact tell me the other moves I used you thought I may have used on mistake instead of intentionally being unconventional.

Honestly though keep the feedback coming, I am a scrub.

Last edited:

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
We have 4 season still

It's just not summer/fall/winter/spring, it's Hot/monsoon/dust storms until the 4 or so months where it's perfect every day
combine that with the fact i will no longer get H-E-B flour tortillas and i want to become a hermit

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Texas has no seasons, it just randomly decides it's gonna be hot one day and cold the next

Both my parents are barbers. I've never paid for a haircut in my life. Come at me.
Barber =/= Salon hair worker

I'd tell you to get on my tier, but clearly i'm fox in this rodeo

Last edited:

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
For instance you would put your shield up for half a second before a lot of your spotdodges
Typo? Are you saying I SHOULD try to have my shield up a half-second before my spotdodges or are you just pointing out how I'm obviously pressing L slightly before holding down? I do that sort of on purpose but I'm not sure why now that I think about it.

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
Texas has no seasons, it just randomly decides it's gonna be hot one day and cold the next

Barber =/= Salon hair worker

I'd tell you to get on my tier, but clearly i'm fox in this rodeo
Yo

Yo

Barbers are Fox. Salon **** is like... Melee Jigglypuff

MLGF

Smash Lord
Let me tell you the season tier list up in the North East.

**** Yeah Tier:
Spring
Autumn

Skin Cancer Tier:
Summer

****, I don't want to Shovel 90 inches of snow in my driveway, only for the ****ing plow truck to push the snow back into my driveway Tier:
Winter

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
Screw you guys. I'm listening to all my old CDs that I found during my complete cleaning overhaul. One of them is Avril Lavigne's debut album. Remember that ****? Yeah.

Now that I think about it, on this album I'm getting a serious Alanis Morissette vibe. Especially on the first song. In case you don't know they're both Canadian.

Last edited:

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
speaking of shirts i was planning on buying a long sleeved smashboards shirt that i could roll up
what happened to those

D

Deleted member

I am a scrub.
ima give you the best advice you'll ever get as a new ganon player:

****ing punch them until they stop moving

as you get better, come back to this over and over again until you realize how genius it is

thank me in 2-3 years

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106

as you get better, come back to this over and over again until you realize how genius it is

thank me in 2-3 years
This is some miyagi ****.

Do you forreal have 14k+ posts under your belt?

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486

thank me in 2-3 years
I'm gonna punch you all night next week

No interruptions

Top Bottom