• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Zoa

Smash Ace
Can someone in a logical manner explain to me this RPS idea of grab > shield > attack? I find it hooblah when there are many instances of it being violated in other games.

JOE!

Smash Hero
Spent the whole day with the gf yesterday and my whole body is sore lol. At least I can sit unlike her :troll:

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
This thread has been very lewd this week

I'm missing a Friday weekly for the first time in months qq

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Rapid dash dancing exists in Smash 4.Just press left and right EXTREMELY close together.
Probably not too useful,but...

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I use to be about hour n half from tournies held at a college in 2011. Then "EXP gaming" came which roughly the same distance. Then a local gaming center 5min away came into being a year ago and hosted smash stuff, bringing half the people who use to go to the college tournies there. Then M2K visited the gaming center for a couple days, and now Hungrybox is going to be at a hotel 10 minutes away from me in a few days.

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
It's so difficult when they're an hour and 30 minutes one-way.
Wish there really was something closer ; v ;
Id go to a weekly/fest if it was an hour away, that 30 mins pushin it. I missed one today myself. That **** was 3 and a half hours away. Hell nah I aint drivin for that. My max distance (that ill drive) is a 2hr radius from my city. (For tournaments) if im in that car pool tho, and I dont gotta drive I DON EVEN CARE

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
I use to be about an hour, hour half, from tournies held at a college in 2011. Then "EXP gaming" came which roughly the same distance. Then a local gaming center 5min away came into being a year ago and hosted smash stuff, bringing half the people who use to go to the college tournies there. Then M2K visited the gaming center for a couple days, and now Hungrybox is going to be at a hotel 10 minutes away from me in a few days.
**** u

VinceX

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-7328-0581
My public transport system makes almost each of my travels to Montreal ( bus & metro stations) an hour and a half of fun :V

Zoa

Smash Ace
Just noticed SpiderMad's mutant cat intensified. I want it now even more.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Lol our college weeklies are 45 seconds from my dorm room, and all our regular venues are 10 min away. I still feel bad for smaller scenes

If I actually do my smash road trip this/next summer I'll play smash with youuu ~

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
4/10
You didn't do a super saiyan scream to outdo him
Best way to poop in a public bathroom to outdo someone is to do Goku's entire speech demonstrating the multiple levels of Super Saiyan, complete with screams. Should be a plop each time as you ascend the levels. At the end, after the scream, make sure to say "Sorry to keep you waiting."

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Best way to poop in a public bathroom to outdo someone is to do Goku's entire speech demonstrating the multiple levels of Super Saiyan, complete with screams. Should be a plop each time as you ascend the levels. At the end, after the scream, make sure to say "Sorry to keep you waiting."
what the **** did i just read

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
Lol our college weeklies are 45 seconds from my dorm room, and all our regular venues are 10 min away. I still feel bad for smaller scenes

If I actually do my smash road trip this/next summer I'll play smash with youuu ~
*GASP* I'm holding you to it.

And don't worry I'll feed you too if you stop by for real

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Just signed up for some up coming tournaments. But ye know, I'll be real happy when TO's stop just saying, "Let's just run the apex rule set for PM!" I don't like runnin that with PS1 and dracs on page 2. COULD FORGET IDK
I envy melee and its limited stage selection

Zoa

Smash Ace
Holy ****. Massive waves of likes today. God I love this community.

Top Bottom