• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

mimgrim

Smash Hero
About the seflies topic. Beware of posting a self with a reflectable surface in the picture. Less you get the Mirror Man.

Only people who watch Criminal Minds will probably get this.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Who would have thought that TV's way beyond the CRT scale of technology, would be so inferior for gaming?!?!?!? The future sucks, I'm going back to 1999

SpiderMad

Smash Master
It's sad that I'm staying up to download something I won't be able to fully enjoy until I get a proper TV.

You ****ers are gonna ruin me with your hype and awesome.

Smooth Criminal
For any adamant fan the change log should hold you over ;)

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Why the hell is everyone posting all of these pics of themselves? XD;

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
The thread name changed again.

Why does that excite me?

SpiderMad

Smash Master
The thing I've wanted to do with past change lists was go over them in a video, using my knowledge to explain what the change really means/was and why. I could only offer my guess on some of the whys and stuff, but I think a couple or more PMDT going over the entire thing on a Skype chat into a video would be real useful that I might try to organize sometime if they don't themselves.

Last edited:
Top Bottom