• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Cedricwa

Smash Apprentice
Think about all the things you could have been doing today if you had known it wouldn't come out until this late ;~;
Instead
we've all just been here
waiting

Huffy

Smash Cadet
Wait.... It's not out yet?
It's 7:30 am here.
If they had to work on so much **** couldn't they just set the release on the 15th?

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Damn finally, those last few pages though.

As whoever said "blah blah tier list I can beat the new guys aka lurkers" i hope you can back that up. (not actually new)

Also i dont get why lurkers are being called "non-regulars", we just dont wanna say anything but watch the silly banter that goes on in this thread, so we're not actually new.

Time to see how kirby handles the new 3.5 cast. (but first time to see how my melee ganon translates to this 3.5 ganon hnngh) if it'd just release...

Last edited:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Buy a new one man. Where've ya been?
What if he's on a laptop and can't do that?

Ladies and gentlemen I have finally baffled Mad, the ingenious "master thinker of extraordinary circumstances"

KuroJet

Smash Cadet
Gonna go to the bathroom and hope it's ready for download when I come back!

Also, whoever gave us that 404 page to waste time; thanks. It's been doing exactly that -- and one of them hit me in the feels. HARD.

likiji123

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Likiji123
3DS FC
2964-9225-5942
Gonna go to the bathroom and hope it's ready for download when I come back!

Also, whoever gave us that 404 page to waste time; thanks. It's been doing exactly that -- and one of them hit me in the feels. HARD.
That website is amazing and i have also been doing that for the past 2 hours

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Forget the scroll wheel. [Space] and [Shift+Space] to PgDn and PgUp, respectively.
This post literally changed my life.

I use spacebar as a pagedown button hundreds of times daily, but I never knew about shift+space.

Kölo: King of Sloth

Smash Rookie
am staying always on boards of smashing tiem. why no three five. needing more three five for no cries. am tired am sleeping tired. please all day no more days please. needing no more days one more. three five please.

D

Deleted member

Upset? I'm OVERJOYED! Your character got changes, the world can be a better place! I might even play her if she's fun

Maybe that's a stretch
Your words are clearly an attempt to disguise your pain. Do not lose hope. I may not have been the one for you, but someday soon you too will find a Zelda main who loves you the way you love them.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
y'all need more stuff to distract yourselves with. I recommend http://speedrun.tv/, you can watch at least one good run before PM comes out

PM selfie thread now
go

layer yourself in clothing when outside in canada's late-fall, folks, it seems like you'll be fine at first but then wind chills screw you over

Debatesmith

Smash Cadet
I'm also really impressed with whatever service they use for hosting the site. It has to be getting slammed right now, not a single hiccup in load time

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
I have a really good wool coat, can barely feel the wind even in -20 weather
Come at me winter

Top Bottom