• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I'm down. This place looks fun. It will compensate for me not having a PM scene anywhere near me.

But do you guys actually talk about waifus or are you just joking?
Hiya Choice Scarf. :)

They do actually talk about waifus. But thankfully they talk about Pokemon and general anime moreso.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
It's called the pm social thread, but it's normally the Pokemon, anime and relationship thread

It's basically the whole light house section of smashboards in one thread and more active

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Just got off work.

Do I even want to read the last 10 pages?

kaizo13

Smash Champion
I am very curious as to why they even bothered announcing a release date if it wasn't going to be out on the release date they announced.
there are still 6 hours left of November 14 in Hawaii. PMDT always goes by Hawaii time

Choice Scarf

Smash Journeyman
Hiya Choice Scarf. :)

They do actually talk about waifus. But thankfully they talk about Pokemon and general anime moreso.

It's called the pm social thread, but it's normally the Pokemon, anime and relationship thread

It's basically the whole light house section of smashboards in one thread and more active
Sounds great. And nothing wrong about talking about waifus. I think.

So what's the first thing everyone's doing once 3.5 drops? I think I'd like to take a crack at the event matches

KuroJet

Smash Cadet
So I'm back from my family outing at the Cheesecake Factory. I was checking FB while I was gone, and saw an update (cause I'm subscribed to them), and thought my prophecy had come true; that they released it the minute I left. That wasn't true.

Cheesecake Factory has some hot waitresses and customers. Like whoa.

But... now... continuing....

THE WAIT IS ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Faiyz

Smash Rookie
Sounds great. And nothing wrong about talking about waifus. I think.

So what's the first thing everyone's doing once 3.5 drops? I think I'd like to take a crack at the event matches
I'm going to hoard the download and hope that the server doesn't get full from trafficking users who want the new version.
Just like what happened with me on Brawl Vault while I was hoarding stages for some reason.

Faiyz

Smash Rookie
what

Where is my female announcer?
Wait... nevermind, I'm thinking about that pack by KTAR.

I'm spoiled by it.

Last edited:

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
I'm checking back periodically to see if it's uploaded, but mostly just to see the funny stuff you guys have to say. In the meantime, Rick and Morty and now Rainbow Brite for some reason. The show would be better if she were completely psychotic and the main human was a timid little pansy....but then again, it wouldn't be Rainbow Brite.

Nabbitnator

Smash Ace
NNID
Nabbitz
I'll probably do this tomorrow, because i bet once it releases. The site will crash and everyone will have to wait another few hours.

Top Bottom