• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
**** that, Shunka was so god damn boring. RA/HU was a ton of fun and hugely underrated (and now they're kinda silly but at least still require skill).
when ****** was doing shunka

i was doing kanran and sakura

because I was a BRTE around that time and shunka was not zanverse compatible.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Shunka looked cool. It's such a shame that it was also the only reliable Katana PA for DPS at the time.

And now there's so much of everything everywhere! Bouncers everywhere! Satellite Cannons everywhere!
Twin Sword BO/FI are like the maximum FOTM because of 105% crit builds and that ******** new 12* Twin Sword with the 60% boost to Break Stance.

like what the **** sega

and here I am as a BOBR Jet Skate user working on a Dex mag and dropping millions on bio skates.

lel.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I'm TOing our last big 3.02 tourney tomorrow, in not even going to get to enjoy 3.5 until like 4 am ;_;

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
Because of this relatively late Hawaiian time tier delivery, I demand an aloha shirt alt for every character in the game.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
**** outta the way, best ice music coming thru
Did you mean to link to Shiver Star (which would 100% be in my game except for the fact that all of the K64 uploads on BrawlCustomMusic are terrible quality and all submitted by different random people, but I don't feel like making my own version)? Because this is definitely not ice music.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Many hours later, we are repeating memes because there are too many pages for people to read everything that's been posted today.

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
144 members on this thread tho

looks like 151

151=Mewtwo

mewtwo confirmed for 3.5 amirite?

Last edited:

Nixie

Smash Journeyman
The guys are perfect in everything except in releasing the game
I still think it's awesome that they are releasing it two days after announcing it.

It's just a shame they couldn't give us a better idea of when it might happen because, well... Plans and stuff... '~'

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I'm pretty sure they are done, and just enjoy making us squirm. I'm imagining Dant, Magus, Shadic and toaster just sitting by a table in a dark room. The dim light from an old lamp illuminates only their faces and torso, and cast large, crooked shadows on the walls behind them. They stare down at their phones and tablets, watching the social thread and twitter feed for our tears. Shadic looks up and Glace at the others, only to briefly see the reflection of countless posts per minute in magus's eyes. Shadic smirks as he rolls a twenty sided die.
"Four." He says, shaking with laughter as he increases the number on the developmentbuild counter.
Magus fidget his left leg at a furious pace, causing to lamp to slightly wobble on the table. The clanking of the lamp is met off-rhythm by the nervous clicking of toasters pen against the table. It would be enough to annoy anyone if they weren't so engrossed in the life energies they were currently draining from their fans.
the cacophony was suddenly interrupted by the opening of a door and the flooding of light into the room. Strong bad approached the table and slams down a large flashdrive with his freshly manicured hands. As he lifts his hands up, they quickly recognize what was written on the flash drive.
Just one number.
They knew what to do, and they knew they were prepared.

But the world was not.

Last edited:
Top Bottom