• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
Everyone wait for the developer versions last 2 digits to become 47, the Shulk in me is really feeling something to a strong degree. O.o

Also, I hope to the lawd above that PM theme you posted is on the menu.

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
I just needed to share this with someone; I'm listening to Barry Manilow and I thought "Wow, his voice would be perfect for Christmas songs." So I look up Barry Manilow Christmas and he has Christmas albums and it makes me so happy.

-Whiplash-

Smash Cadet
NNID
Silva-Silva
3DS FC
4527-7465-9250
okay this is ridicules, I was able to start and finish sonic 3 & knuckles with all the super emeralds in the time I've been waiting.

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
This thread is turning into the POTD or Nintendo Direct threads over at the Wii U boards ...

Except here there are no mods....

Blaziken

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6625-0560
I just needed to share this with someone; I'm listening to Barry Manilow and I thought "Wow, his voice would be perfect for Christmas songs." So I look up Barry Manilow Christmas and he has Christmas albums and it makes me so happy.
You know what will make you even more happy?

Nixie

Smash Journeyman
Whoa, it's Sethlon.

It's neat to think I'm posting alongside the devs.

Last edited:

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
This thread is turning into the POTD or Nintendo Direct threads over at the Wii U boards ...

Except here there are no mods....
It is a no-man's land here. You live or you die, you post or you perish. No mod can save you. Mods are for the civilized boards. Here, you make it or you don't. Every gif poster for themselves.

Here, there be... dragons.

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
These freaks have been among us all this time?! O.o
They haven't even been heard from!!! I thought the internet was a place of secur-*snaps back into reality*-oh wait..

Exodo

Smash Ace
I have a dream, that one day(today), Project M 3.5 releases now so everyone could enjoy of the masterpiece its seems to have become, I HAVE A DREAM!!!

Top Bottom