• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Only out of grounded UpB. It sounds like you can't act out of it like teledashing as well. It sounds horrible...

I would've been okay with this change if she could somewhat shorten her aerial UpB, that would a been pretty cool.
Where does it say you can't shorten her aerial upB? I just skimmed her character page and didn't see it say anything about aerial upB.

Thane of Blue Flames

Fire is catching.
Only out of grounded UpB. It sounds like you can't act out of it like teledashing as well. It sounds horrible...
OMFG JUST USE IT TO CONTINUE COMBOS AND EXTEND EDGEGUARDS AND PUNISH POOR SPACING

Seriously I'm here going "Holy crap Zelda's so good now" and everyone else is crying this is so frustrating

More characters need stuff like this

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
granted I called this reaction since zhime quit because it was kind of obvious he was pissy that they wanted her gameplay changed

though it's not really that bad as I thought it would be, just... ignorant. maybe my talking down got to them eventually

I should probably stop being so rude to zelda players. SORRY ZELDA PLAYERS

Last edited:

JCOnyx

Smash Ace
NNID
JCOnyx
Where does it say you can't shorten her aerial upB? I just skimmed her character page and didn't see it say anything about aerial upB.
Well consider me stupid for not checking myself. When people were sharing the page updates as they were being edited, someone quoted a post where it still said grounded. It doesn't say that now though, so this makes this change a lot more interesting.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
I dont understand what happened to zelda, but I guess teledashing is kill now? Why remove the fun part of zeruda

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Oh right, finished blood+, not a fan of the ending, way too rushed. And I started watching yakitate japan

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
I won tourney money for the first time today

It was doubles, but Espy and I pulled teamwork out our ass after fetting bumped in to losers, got all the way to grand finals, reset the bracket, but then got shafted in the 5th game

Was hype as **** though, everyone should go watch it in the AustinPM twitch

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
You know you can't take away the amount of power contained in Warlock Punch right? It only gets displaced

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
from /r/SSBPM
Some Nerd I Bet said:
FUN FACTS. Warlock punch hit on frames 70 - 72.

Melee up-tilt hit on frames 81 - 83

Sword taunt hits on frames 94-97

This is next-gen disrespect
it's being advertised as more disrespectful

PM is the perfect game

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Did they actually give him sword mode or is that just a massively disrespectful taunt?

Edit: HA! It is a taunt. I love it.

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
bizarro_flame actually uses ganon's utilt in melee when punishing sheik, it's a bit of a strict timing at worst and it's probably the punish most guaranteed to finish the stock when it lands

seeing him use this sword in a similar manner would be dope

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
So I watched the video of my doubles thing and i'm like "Damn, Espy and I are just going ham"

And then there's that lame ass Luigi using nothing but down b for the entire two sets

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Normally I don't follow changes to chars besides Pika and Charizard, but holy....

This is what every Ganon main would have wished for. When smashboards wakes up tomorrow.... I don't even. Lmao.

<3 PMDT, arguably the coolest and most respectable modders I've ever seen. You know what? You shouldn't even be called modders. You should be called badass pioneers of Smash awesomeness.

Ganreizu

Smash Ace
So will there be a PM iso builder for 3.5? I want to get this running through USB loader GX/configurable USB loader after it's released

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
I stopped reading right at that damn word. That stupid piece of jargon always comes before excuses being made, either by a casual or for one. Scrubs are unwilling to adapt and be better than little things like Weegeenado.

Unrelated aside, Weegeenado, though, really? Criminy.

Non-scrubs are unwilling to tolerate their wangst. Why are people like that allowed to speak, again? Argh.
/huge, HUGE bias

Last edited:
Top Bottom